This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

since joining in dec. 2007 i have not once changed my avatar once, and have recently been "awoken" in the new "rate the avatar about you" threa. it has come to my attention that i require a newer, cooler and more sophisticated avatar.

i couldn't find many images of captain linger but feel free to use youtube stills, if anyone wants to take up the challenge and make this douche look cool and plausable as an evil villian of mass sociable terror, then please do. your reward will be a slight skill increase in using photoshop.

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"since joining in dec. 2007 i have not once changed my avatar once, and have recently been "awoken" in the new "rate the avatar about you" threa. it has come to my attention that i require a newer, cooler and more sophisticated avatar.

i couldn't find many images of captain linger but feel free to use youtube stills, if anyone wants to take up the challenge and make this douche look cool and plausable as an evil villian of mass sociable terror, then please do. your reward will be a slight skill increase in using photoshop.
"
I'll see what I can do
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
caption