Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Alright,I was reading the " BATTLE FORUM RULES: ALL USERS MUST READ.  »" and it states ang vs Comics are no longer aloud.What it didn't say however was that Manga versions of Comic characters were not aloud in the battle forum. 
Many Comic characters have had mangas,Like Batman,who had his own manga series for a bit.And Spidey,who(I am not reffering to the mangaverse comic series which were comics) also had his own manga.I know about the horrible flae wars for Goku vs Superman or the like,and I am not suggesting anyone try this,but if i were to say,make Manga Batman vs Vash the Stampede,Would it get locked?Should it get locked?I'm not suggesting a revolution(lol) but would it really get locked?It is after all a Manga vs Manga thread,which is aloud.I mean no disrespect to anyone,please post your oppinions.And please do not lock this,it isn't against the rules to post your oppinions of the rules on Off-Topic either.

Now if you were offended,here is a Gif for Ya.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

I am not offended, but the .GIF was fun to watch for the last minute.
Avatar image for shadow_swordsman
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@MarvelJackAss433:  Your loop hole is broken because of one thing. The Manga Spider-Man is different from 616 Spider-Man and it's the same for Batman. So all you're really doing is just pitting two Manga characters against each other, so basically all you're doing is following the rules as usual, not abusing a loop hole. Although why you must abuse a loop hole is beyond me.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Shadow Swordsman:
I never stated i was gonna,I'm just saying i found it.
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @Shadow Swordsman: I never stated i was gonna,I'm just saying i found it. "
Except you didn't find a loop hole. And why bring it to everyone's attention if you did?
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Shadow Swordsman:
You made it clear i didn't in yourfirst post,no need to repeat yourself.and mostly because I wanted to ask a question since it wasn't stated that it was aloud or not.I'm sorry if you think I'm a dumb person for thinking it was a loophole,no one ever uses these versions of the characters,so i just assumed it was against the rules or they just aren't popular.
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@MarvelJackAss433:  It's the second one. 

And I'm really getting sick of people saying I'm calling them stupid when I don't even come close to doing so.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Shadow Swordsman:
well,I never said you did,i said think,not say. 
Also,I'm not sure how a mod would respond to me making a thread like that on the battle forum.I was afraid of it getting locked,so i just wanted to ask people if it was actually aloud or not.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thegreatfour
@MarvelJackAss433: :P dunno. I'm so helpful :D
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@MarvelJackAss433:It's aloud, mods won't care, and most likely users won't care because no one ever uses Manga Spider-Man anyway.
Avatar image for tonystarkbuttherapper
Tonystarkbuttherapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO if the battle forum mods don't want flame wars just ban DBZ threads. Nobody is going to get riled up about a Luffy vs. Karate Kid thread or whatever.