I MADE IT TO 1000

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

.....Wow, do I ever spend way too much time on this site.

Just wanted to thank the people that have been pretty cool and have made my time worthwhile on this site. It's been fun expanding my knowledge on all sorts of characters I used to know nothing about. Also, I've learned a lot about characters I used to think I knew alot about, and this site has really changed my viewpoint on a lot of them. (I legitimately used to believe that there wasn't a street level character in the Marvel U who could beat Deadpool. Not even Spider-Man and Wolverine at the same time.)

It's been fun also to discuss random, pointless things in Off Topic and this site has given me some really good laughs in the past. I think this site has some really intelligent users and it's been a blast reading their comments and getting to know some of them.

And to think I only signed up to make one comment on an X-Men thread after doing a random google search and finding this site.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@cf12793: Congrats mate! Even more great that it's Thanksgiving! ^__^ This site sure can be addicting. I'm thankful for the friends I have on here and how much I've grown as a person due to this site. =D It's amazing how time flies by fast. 0.0 Before you know it, you'll have a thousand more posts! The wiki is very helpful along with the people here. Overall, a fantastic site that's home.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/kAClcBDTRN0/maxresdefault.jpg

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

congrats man, how long have you been around for?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

congrats man, how long have you been around for?

well I joined last year around this time, but because I was in College I wasn't posting as regularly as I do now.

This summer I transitioned from barely posting to being on here a lot.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@cf12793: ah, I gotcha ya. I was a lurking for just a tad while on battle forums, but when it joined it was almost this time last year. I have like a week to my 1 year anniversary.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congrats. Now get thousands more!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: @supernategames: @wolverine08:

Thanks dudes!

And we shall see, if nothing permits me from making posts on this site I most likely will have another thousand before I know it.