• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys just want to let you know that I do apologize for Four Months ago so back then I've got grounded by my parents cause I've got anxiety with me so they already saw it and I am so sorry for my actions because It was a very dumb thing to do so can you please forgive me ?

#2 Posted by Avenger85 (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgive you. But next time I won't be so merciful !

#3 Posted by scorpion2501 (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgive you but could you please use commas in your sentences because one big sentence isn't really fun to read through but I forgive you for all things you have done.

#4 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23839 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm... Okay?

#5 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Illiteracy aside...sure.

#6 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Rouflex (20106 posts) - - Show Bio

Well 4months ago i was banned so.. o.o

#8 Posted by Micromite (72 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what it is about.

But it is good that you can at least stand up and say you are sorry and admit to doing wrong. That is more than what some people would be willing to do.

#10 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to care in order to forgive you sooooo.......

#11 Edited by consolemaster001 (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm ok ?

#12 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex: Right now it's all in the past so well have to let it go , Deal ?

#13 Edited by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@micromite: Nice , but here's a question how do I delete Two posts that are called Who likes the idea of Angus Beef as a Supervillain and the one that says Who likes the idea of the Green Robin ?

#14 Posted by Rouflex (20106 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14

Hummm yeah my past remains the past ^-^ but My point was to mention that i have no clue what you actually did and that before accepting your apologizes (And saying that's a great thing to apologize, most of the peoples cant do such acts), i need to know what you did. This said if you dont want to talk about it that would be just fine with me :). Have a nice day Sir!

#15 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

Unforgivable, I have to kill you

#16 Posted by russellmania77 (15821 posts) - - Show Bio

The shinigami Will be the judge

#17 Posted by ARMIV2 (8847 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmm...alrighty, forgiven.

#18 Edited by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I know Mostly I can be a con artist , but this is real and I'm not joking .

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: I actually kinda creeped on you to see what you did. you didnt really do anything that bad, you just took a few jokes wrong. You seem alright now. I have no problem with you.

#20 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Okay that's fine cause I really deserved it so go ahead and be my guest Alright ?

#21 Edited by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for my involvement in the Presidential Campaigns of Richard M. Nixon and George. W. Bush. Really thought they were going to be good Presidents.....I dropped the ball on that one, guys.

#22 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex: Oh I'll exsplain because 4 Months ago I slandered about a girl I love like saying I'm finally having sex with her , but No it was all a joke cause she has a boyfriend and I did that because I felt playcated from her when I was at Twist & Shake so that's why I did it , but on Facebook I hit on her because so I won't hang with her at all because of her friend .

#23 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7976 posts) - - Show Bio

Seppuku.

#24 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: What do you mean ? you didn't do anything wrong .

#25 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14 said:

@cf12793: What do you mean ? you didn't do anything wrong .

I know that buddy. Was just making a joke :D

#26 Edited by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: Okay and back to the tail that I was telling you was about the girl I didn't like because She wouldn't forgive a best friend of mine in a very long time cause he did something that made her disgusted and that's why I hit on the girl I really love so I Wouldn't hung out with the other one so I on the other hand thought she wouldn't forgive him cause he's Normal so I was thinking she's okay with me cause I'm very weird .

#27 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Understood , and My bad in the 1st place .

#28 Edited by Experio (17190 posts) - - Show Bio

This takes guts.I salute you.

#29 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: Yeah and their was a second girl that hated him the most because he's the one that comes up with the name that's called Angus Beef so that's why I made that topic that says who likes the idea of a Super Villain called Angus Beef because She won't accept his apology while back then I was kinda Naive , so right now I made a big regret about this .

#30 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Yep , and their were a few more people I've made fun of online because they were still connected to those type of people so that's why I went off the deep end you know The Two Topics I've created like the one called who likes the idea of Angus Beef as a Supervillian and the one called who likes the idea of the green robin .

#31 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Illiteracy aside...sure.

#32 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14:

hey man, we've probably all liked girls who date stupid guys. so don't feel bad, but it's cool you apologized and all. and just don't go on rants again, you'll regret them. and did you make those topics because of Anxiety or were you slowly becoming like Sargent Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.....slowly losing your mind? if it helps you, I liked a girl who's now dating.....a girl, it's a really weird story, but I don't really care anymore, cause she's too happy and stuff. in the long run shy guys get the girls. if that ISN'T what your problem is......then I've just interpreted this whole thing wrong.

#33 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@comedy_brosusa: It's alright if you did get it wrong , but what I'm saying is that it was a joke of what I said like Masterbating her foot because I'm not even doing it for pete sake while she's still dating , but in my case I did that because I felt playcated from her so it was poor of me to do that and I never should've said that crap , got it now ?

#34 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, the funniest illegible poster on CV is back. Cool.

#35 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

What is going on with the Off-Topic forums!?

#36 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14:

lol yeah. although I think making up crap is stupid, you seem to realize that already, so it's not worth ME saying it again. this one girl I kind of know, made up this big lie and she said she had sex with one of the guys from One Direction because she had relationship problems and she got so much hate she had to leave that school. so as long as you haven't been harassed out of your own school, I think you should recover. good luck and stuff, and I accept your apology

#37 Edited by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@comedy_brosusa: Thanks , and just to let you know that I'm not in school anymore because I've already graduate .

#38 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik said:

What is going on with the Off-Topic forums!?

Best post I've seen all day. The topics have been crazy lately.

#39 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by JetiiMitra (8871 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#41 Posted by Transformers1024 (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: Green Robin is a pretty cool idea....but anyways what's you do?

#42 Posted by whysoserious1 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgiven

#43 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@transformers1024: I know I was going smooth with that until some Ahole ruined it for me .

#44 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw dude no prolem.

#45 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: Thanks and I'm sorry for a Topic that says http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/okay-why-aren-t-alot-of-americans-are-watching-ani-1493481/ because one I thought you guys were being racist , Two I thought Japan totureing people with disabilities is one of them , three I believe that overprotecting these type of people is making them feel that people that are like playcaters are Discreminating the others without Special Needs because of their Tallent and that's what got me ragefull while I was doing an outburst .

#46 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Kazuma14 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Racob7 (6090 posts) - - Show Bio