#1 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

On a jet plane.

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (35022 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: You scared the shit outa me for a second, idiot.

#4 Edited by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Hahahaha sorry, I'm just bored out of my mind. Oh and aww you care about little old me, =P

#5 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Pyrogram (35022 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Xwraith (15170 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't trick me like that again or....

....a suitable reprisal will come to me eventually.

#8 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: If that is said in genuine anger then I genuinely apologize for upsetting you. No offense was meant.

#9 Edited by Pyrogram (35022 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost got a heart attack from the title. 0.0 Thank goodness you're not leaving! Do not do that again! D= Or else I'll jump out of the forest and begin to tap dance with the marvelous breadfish!

#11 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I'm not so sure it was joking more like you were meaning it, but in a friendly way lol. That's actually what I figured lol. Believe me I get that from my friends in person all the time lol.

@samimista:I think this is the kind of joke/stunt that can only be done once wouldn't you agree? lol......s##t I really hope I didn't start a trend or anything because then I'll be blamed for it...... oooh this may not have been the greatest idea.

#12 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Lmao! That is true. xD If I ever do that I'll just say I'm Gabe Newell in disguise! Cause no one on the internet knows if you can count or not. =D I am hyper off of water right now lol.

#13 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17564 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Whew I actually thought you were leaving then.

#14 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were seriously leaving too Mr. Decepticon when you made your own thread. D= No giving me heart attacks. Or else I fly on my bacon pony to call those who try to leave for a teaparty!

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17564 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I thought you were seriously leaving too Mr. Decepticon when you made your own thread. D= No giving me heart attacks. Or else I fly on my bacon pony to call those who try to leave for a teaparty!

Oh yeah that thread I actually felt bad when some people believed me.And now I know what it feels like the other way around.

#16 Edited by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: .... How do you get hyper off water? lol.

@mrdecepticonleader:If I left then where would I go to spend time killing time? I've been here for four years, actually It's coming up on five now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that if I haven't left yet I'm most likely not going to any time soon. I'm getting used to the new layout, I enjoy most of the people here, I get to read reviews by a staff that knows there s##t, there are always some interesting articles posted by not just the staff by by users too, it's not just a place to discuss comics you can also discuss politics religion and all sorts of issues thanks to the off topic board. Honestly why would I leave?

#17 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Oh yeah that thread I actually felt bad when some people believed me.And now I know what it feels like the other way around.

But at least you're still here. =D Though I kinda wish for my April Fools prank that I wrote a blog on Rob Liefield apologizing for his artwork rather than the blog I did on Tetsuya Nomura lol.

@vortex13: I had Mountain Dew too so that mostly did it lol. But yesh! I usually do get hyper off of water. Specifically two bottles or more. =D Yet, caffeine makes me tired. 0.0 I blame the magical curtains on this.

#18 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Felt bad?Pffff,noob.Master trolls like me would leave the site for over a weak just to pretend it is true.

#19 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20514 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to post that Comicvine lost its Hawkeye right now...

#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17564 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Felt bad?Pffff,noob.Master trolls like me would leave the site for over a weak just to pretend it is true.

lol I dont think I could stay off of this place for a week,its kinda like a drug.

@samimista: Yeah I am and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: .... How do you get hyper off water? lol.

@mrdecepticonleader:If I left then where would I go to spend time killing time? I've been here for four years, actually It's coming up on five now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that if I haven't left yet I'm most likely not going to any time soon. I'm getting used to the new layout, I enjoy most of the people here, I get to read reviews by a staff that knows there s##t, there are always some interesting articles posted by not just the staff by by users too, it's not just a place to discuss comics you can also discuss politics religion and all sorts of issues thanks to the off topic board. Honestly why would I leave?

Five years? Wow that is like a century in internet time :)

True,it really is a good site that I enjoy.

#21 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: @vortex13: I didn't realize this til yesterday since it slipped my mind but the 23rd marked two years for me on here. I'll probably be on here for a really long time. Absolutely love chatting with everyone. Made so many wonderful friends who I'm glad to of met. This site's like family.

#22 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17564 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: That's why alts exist ;)

Good point.

@mrdecepticonleader: @vortex13: I didn't realize this til yesterday since it slipped my mind but the 23rd marked two years for me on here. I'll probably be on here for a really long time. Absolutely love chatting with everyone. Made so many wonderful friends who I'm glad to of met. This site's like family.

Happy late two year anniversary :)

#24 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Why thank you. ^__^ The whole year I was looking forward to making a blog about it but when the 23rd finally came around I just didn't notice the date until the next day. XD This is the only forums I ever been so active on and really enjoy. Best site around imo.

#25 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

Good point.

Yes,I know.

Congrats on your 2nd CV anniversary with a huge delay =D

I just realised CV's anniversary is 6th of December,guess who was born in 6th of December?

#26 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio
Don't you ever scare me like that again.

@vortex13:

#27 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Aw why thank you! =D You are! =D Perhaps ComicVine was created in honor of you? =O You should claim the site as your own!

#28 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

Good point.

Yes,I know.

@samimista said:

Congrats on your 2nd CV anniversary with a huge delay =D

I just realised CV's anniversary is 6th of December,guess who was born in 6th of December?

That male masseur from the Czech republic I used to go to?

#29 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: All hail deadpoolrules! *Raccooninista and her clan begin to clap for you*

#32 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17564 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Why thank you. ^__^ The whole year I was looking forward to making a blog about it but when the 23rd finally came around I just didn't notice the date until the next day. XD This is the only forums I ever been so active on and really enjoy. Best site around imo.

You're welcome :)

Yeah it is one the best sites around.

#33 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: Really! Ah dude your hands are f##king magical. I do have to ask though, is it really company policy to have you watch us when we strip down to our birthday suit? And, don't do that thing you did last time.... it got a little weird....

#34 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Thanks for the claps,Racoons,clan of my dear friend Racoonmimista. Now let's sacrifice something!!!

#35 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: That was just to make sure you weren't as capable as I am of ruling the Universe of CV!No contestants,Vortex,no contestants.

#36 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: *brings you a fried dead baby to sacrifice* Here you go new Vine ruler!

#37 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yes, congratulations, sorry I missed that remark about your two year anniversary.I think I might make one for my fifth, and title it "half a decade of time wasting"

#38 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: No worries! xD Five years is quite the accomplishment. =D Especially since I think the Vine's only been around for a year more?

#39 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: *brings you a fried dead baby to sacrifice* Here you go new Vine ruler!

Hopefully not this baby,

#40 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Yes, congratulations, sorry I missed that remark about your two year anniversary.I think I might make one for my fifth, and title it "half a decade of time wasting"

Best possible title ever =D

@samimista: *sacrifices the baby*

Now let's all eat chimichangas!!!!!

#41 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Ha ha! No worries. I won't hurt you. =D The fried baby is more of a joke on the site. XD

@deadpoolrules: Huzzah! I'll get out the confetti and pasta for Luigi!

#42 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@samimista said:

Hopefully not this baby,

I cannot hurt something THAT cute.

#43 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I think you are right about that not completely sure but I think so.

#44 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: I recall it being mentioned but I'm also not sure. Honestly didn't know the site's anniversary until it was posted. xD

#45 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: I think you are right about that not completely sure but I think so.

Hey are you the bow and arrow guy? Or is that someone else? If I'm wrong, my apologies

#46 Edited by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@vortex13 said:

Hey are you the bow and arrow guy? Or is that someone else? If I'm wrong, my apologies

Lol, I love that I'm referred to as the bow guy, but yes that is me lol.

#47 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@vaeternus said:

@

@vortex13 said:

Lol, I love that I'm referred to as the bow guy, but yes that is me lol.

All hail the Bow Guy! Fear his arrows!

#48 Edited by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Yes fear me. Especially since I was actually on fantastic form this morning when I shot a few volleys lol.

#49 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Woah. =O I'd like to do archery someday. Though I dunno how my aim would be.

#50 Edited by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, now aint that something...