I'm going to Spain and England. Any Suggestions?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm going to Madrid and Barcelona (don't know what order) and then I'm going to London for a couple days. I'll be with my family, not alone. Leaving next week and gonna miss Thanksgiving :(

Do you have any suggestions as in places to visit or things to do? Nice beaches to visit? Places to avoid?

Also have you ever been there, do you live there or want to go there? And how jealous are you of me on a scale of 1 to 10?

PS. Yes I know the plane rides are going to be so DAMN boring and I hate planes. Also, are there a lot of HAWT chicks across the Atlantic? Should I work on my British accent?

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Tower of London

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SheenLantern

Well, where are you leaving from?

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Run with the bulls!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

None of the cities have any real beaches. Madrid is in the middle of Spain, London only has the thames and that is not suited for swimming at least not in the downtown, There is a lot of things to see in London. If you want to see alternative culture you can take the metro there. Madrid you could visit Bernabeu stadium of Madrid. Seeing football here is expensive though and is cheaper at Atlético Madrid the both play in the best league in spain (premiere division). It is a nice city a bit more relaxed than Barcelona most of the shopping area would be near Plaza Mayor. Barcelona is a nice city with a lot of great architecture by Gaudi. La Ramaba is one of the main streets. In the morning there will be people running later at the day people dressed in different costume (normal tourist thing) and some shops and restaurant (not any high class restaurants). Doing the night there will be prostitutes (beware of pick pockets they are very interesting and wants to hug) and people selling beer (illegal bot not home brewed and for a reasonable price 1 euro) and drugs (typical the same people). However use normal sense and don't get involved with the people and you will be fine I wouldn't called it unsafe.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Its the american accent thats gonna get you the action when abroad.

Hold on to your wallet/bags when in Spain. Thats all I got.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

Read From Hell. It'll give you some ideas for where to go in London.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My suggestion:Change your destinations!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Why? and its not up to me, I have to go.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consolemaster001: yeah I'll probably go there. Another guy suggested that too. I searched it on Google already, but why is it a place you have to visit? Anything unique or cool?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consolemaster001: yeah I'll probably go there. Another guy suggested that too. I searched it on Google already, but why is it a place you have to visit? Anything unique or cool?

Historic sight

Also has museum with really cool and interesting stuff

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top Gear UK!!

No Caption Provided

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i've never been to spain but i kind of like the music

Well i've never been to england but i kind of like the beatles

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rouflex: Why? and its not up to me, I have to go.

I wasnt being serious but my favorite destination is France and Japan.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring Liam Neeson, if anything goes bad.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WarBlade539

I'm going to Madrid and Barcelona (don't know what order) and then I'm going to London for a couple days. I'll be with my family, not alone. Leaving next week and gonna miss Thanksgiving :(

Do you have any suggestions as in places to visit or things to do? Nice beaches to visit? Places to avoid?

Also have you ever been there, do you live there or want to go there? And how jealous are you of me on a scale of 1 to 10?

PS. Yes I know the plane rides are going to be so DAMN boring and I hate planes. Also, are there a lot of HAWT chicks across the Atlantic? Should I work on my British accent?

Spain has a lot of historical sights. And a lot of extremely gorgeous women. Also Ibiza is close by. Awesome parties over there.

Forget the British accent. Not gonna work with Spanish Women. :)

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Beach? in November?

I don't think there are many places more dismal than a UK beach in November.

Where I live is probably the closest beach to London by the way! ~40 minutes by train, our beach is pretty crappy, but we have lots of arcade machines and our own mediocre Amusement Park!

In London you could go to the very large Museum (free entrance, lots of stuff you can't see anywhere else), the Tower of London, The London Eye, you could see a play at the West End, or go to Madame Tussauds for the waxworks dummies, see St Paul's Cathedral, Hyde Park (wrong time of year for that really) etc.

You could do a lot of shopping on Oxford street for clothes, music, and souvenirs, Camden Town for indie clothes, the area around the British Museum has a lot of comic and manga shops (so long as they haven't closed down since I was last there), Charring Cross Road for book stores etc etc.

Don't bother putting on an accent in the UK.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stay away from anything football related. Oh and if you disregard that for heavens sake don't call it soccer. :p