Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Nah dude, just simple hip top with sides overgrowing.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By shanana

@nelomaxwell: I'm not. I went through the lessons a while back; but I wasn't ready for the lifestyle

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@nelomaxwell: I'm not. I went through the lessons a while back; but I wasn't ready for the lifestyle

Word, I feel you. It's a lot. I'm studying several Diasporic/Pro-black philosophies and spiritual systems. I don't like to choose one cause they all have some truth.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By BR_Havoc

@nelomaxwell: Fair enough man. Now rereading my comment the first part comes off more cynical which was not intended. Then again you started a thread to get a discussion opened up so in a way you did ask my opinion.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

@nelomaxwell: Fair enough man. Now rereading my comment the first part comes off more cynical which was not intended. Then again you started a thread to get a discussion opened up so in a way you did ask my opinion.

There was no question there. I didn't say what do you think of that. You gave your opinion there was no question asked. But it's a free forum so w/e.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BR_Havoc

@nelomaxwell: Fair enough maybe it was wrong for me to think that you wanted opinions here. I'm not trying to start anything here but I just do not understand why this thread is needed.

If I offended you with my opinion or words that was not my intension.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

@nelomaxwell: Fair enough maybe it was wrong for me to think that you wanted opinions here. I'm not trying to start anything here but I just do not understand why this thread is needed.

If I offended you with my opinion or words that was not my intension.

Not at all. This thread was needed to connect people. See the other page. It was a also declaration of a young man who at one time did not feel comfortable being black due to all the stigma. It's like saying, I'm okay now. I've gotten better. I don't hate myself anymore. I love myself now. Build?

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Okay okay I see makes a little more sense to me now. I just saw like 4 threads pop up about how people are this race or they do not act like the race they are and I just got confused as to why it matters? Yours is kind of the response to those. Plus you are talking to someone that struggled with depression for years and took about 4 years and losing 70 pounds before he could look at himself in the mirror now I finally love myself so I can relate.

Honestly I'm still shocked that the age we live in now, People still believe in any stereotype or stigma.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

@nelomaxwell: Okay okay I see makes a little more sense to me now. I just saw like 4 threads pop up about how people are this race or they do not act like the race they are and I just got confused as to why it matters? Yours is kind of the response to those. Plus you are talking to someone that struggled with depression for years and took about 4 years and losing 70 pounds before he could look at himself in the mirror now I finally love myself so I can relate.

Honestly I'm still shocked that the age we live in now, People still believe in any stereotype or stigma.

This was me in HS, due to racial ID issues.

The second part is something called the Human condition.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Nelo you started a new thing on the vine

Yeah, That was another goal of mine. It'll prolly be gone in a day. But oh well And technically Thorson Started it. I ended it.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BR_Havoc
BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Black, and I could care less what race a person is as long as they're human and agree with me most of the time.........and call me sensei.....

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Black, and I could care less what race a person is as long as they're human and agree with me most of the time.........and call me sensei.....

Make your own thread, don't hate on mine.

?

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BR_Havoc

@nelomaxwell:HS was not easy street for me ether most of my depression issues kicked in around that time with family problems and a group of people that hated me because I did not fit with what they thought was normal. Even though my issues were not racial I can relate, and I always think I do not know if you do. That even if I could change those years I would not because even going through depression and all that came with it, I came out stronger and I appreciate the happiness that I earned.

I know of the theories about the Human condition I guess I always thought of it more as the study that each human is capable of good or evil and we all struggle with why we exist in the first place.

Sorry sometimes I get this glitch were my post comes up empty and it refuses to let me edit.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BR_Havoc
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

@nelomaxwell:HS was not easy street for me ether most of my depression issues kicked in around that time with family problems and a group of people that hated me because I did not fit with what they thought was normal. Even though my issues were not racial I can relate, and I always think I do not know if you do. That even if I could change those years I would not because even going through depression and all that came with it, I came out stronger and I appreciate the happiness that I earned.

I know of the theories about the Human condition I guess I always thought of it more as the study that each human is capable of good or evil and we all struggle with why we exist in the first place.

Sorry sometimes I get this glitch were my post comes up empty and it refuses to let me edit.

It's good. It was different with me. It's hard not to feel comfortable in your own skin or hate yourself cause all the sh1t other groups or media or your own family tell you are who you're supposed to be. It's like not knowing who to be or how to deal with being you in a way that you can't help. I was always a good kid, I write, I always have. I got a comic coming out in December. But no one who was black cared when I was in HS cause black folk didn't write comics or scifi ect.. Nor did the police men who stopped me and my friends for stealing a whale ice cream cake from caravel cause we fit the description, all four of us, fit the description of what appeared to be one guy. (Mind you they didn't check out back packs even though we offered them) the only gave us a hard time and checked our pockets. So it was a strange time dealing with it. When I went back to Black and Pan-African history, I started to recover.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I can understand how that would be incredibly difficult. Its hard when people try to blame you for shit you never did. See I was and still am a punk in HS I had a big Mohawk people always saw me as someone shady even though I'm straight edge but it never matter cops would search my locker and bags for drugs. I was arrested by and undercover cop for shop lifting when I was attempting to help carry a large patio umbrella to an elderly women's car. Thank goodness the sales clerk and the women were there to defend me. Its hard being judged as something your not but in the end I think we grow to be better I may be too optimistic but I'm hoping one day people will not be so quick to judge.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@br_havoc said:

@nelomaxwell: I can understand how that would be incredibly difficult. Its hard when people try to blame you for shit you never did. See I was and still am a punk in HS I had a big Mohawk people always saw me as someone shady even though I'm straight edge but it never matter cops would search my locker and bags for drugs. I was arrested by and undercover cop for shop lifting when I was attempting to help carry a large patio umbrella to an elderly women's car. Thank goodness the sales clerk and the women were there to defend me. Its hard being judged as something your not but in the end I think we grow to be better I may be too optimistic but I'm hoping one day people will not be so quick to judge.

Indeed that'd be a good day.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By evilvegeta74

Are there any black Mod's? Was Static Shock one?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@frogdog said:

@nelomaxwell: Didn't know u got twin. Fade Hi top always get people calling me will smith.

No one on here knows. Do you have the gumby?

@deathstroke19 said:

@evilvegeta74: CHICAGO?!?!? Me too!

This is why I created this to bring people together.

It's working out!

Mission accomplished.

can you guys keep it down? some people are trying to watch the movie.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a clown.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@frogdog said:

@nelomaxwell: Didn't know u got twin. Fade Hi top always get people calling me will smith.

@deathstroke19 said:

It's working out!

Mission accomplished.

Oh which one?

I'm a clown.

You related to this guy?

No Caption Provided

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@frogdog said:

@deathstroke19 said:

It's working out!

Mission accomplished.

Oh which one?

@jokergeist said:

I'm a clown.

You related to this guy?

No Caption Provided

He's a fan, trust me!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell said:

@cuddlebear said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@frogdog said:

@deathstroke19 said:

It's working out!

Mission accomplished.

Oh which one?

@jokergeist said:

I'm a clown.

You related to this guy?

No Caption Provided

He's a fan, trust me!

I bet. But you know.

No Caption Provided

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By evilvegeta74

lol! He will like Homey too!

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#83  Edited By deathstroke19
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nelomaxwell: it's definitely one of d best. Haha i said d best bc its homey d clown and its funny and i will just shut up now cause i sound like an obnoxious little brat.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good ol' Homey ^_^

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I guess its not easy being yourself, when others are like your not a thug or you go to a white school and your black. they use to call me oreo in highschool because i talk white and i like white girls. so yeah sometimes i feel like i don't fit in with my own race because of these heavy expectations of what being black is. strange right?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminds me of my friend

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I dig people from African Heritage. I have got friends that are from Zimbabwe and Trinidad with that cool accent and everything.

But the question is, how much do you love other people? Is Race that important to you?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By russellmania77

niggas

#bring-the-mods

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell: I dig people from African Heritage. I have got friends that are from Zimbabwe and Trinidad with that cool accent and everything.

But the question is, how much do you love other people? Is Race that important to you?

Neither is relevant. I deal with other races on a case by case basis. And self love is very important to me, A lot of people hate themselves because of their race. A lot of those people are POC. So yes it is important, until stigma's are erased by those in power it will be important.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess its not easy being yourself, when others are like your not a thug or you go to a white school and your black. they use to call me oreo in highschool because i talk white and i like white girls. so yeah sometimes i feel like i don't fit in with my own race because of these heavy expectations of what being black is. strange right?

I had this problem, but I didn't start digging white girls until recently. Eventually you find a contingent of Black kids who like the same sh1t you like. At least I did.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm white and I love it.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOGIE BOOGIE NGAS OOGIE BOOGIE

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

I'm white and I love it.

Good, see that's what I'm saying Love yourself. I always thought you were black though.

OOGIE BOOGIE NGAS OOGIE BOOGIE

N!gga if you don't stop

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black. Dade County representa! 305 Carol City goons!!

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers