I'm back after a long journey!

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My last post on this site was November 12 but I have finally returned. The cause of my departure is where this all starts on November 13. My family goes to my grandfathers funeral(mom's dad) after dying of multiple organs failing a few weeks prior. My mom tells me the next day to pack my bags along with my brother and sister because we are going on vacation. She tells me to search Google for the best place to vacation and first thing I find is where we are going. I type in "best places to travel" find a bunch of lists and end up deciding on Thailand! We book our tickets pretty easily actually lots of Thanksgiving travels and bonuses. After a lot of planning fast forward to November 20 and we are in Bangkok, Thailand! A lot happened in the 9 days while I was there but here are my favorite parts: meeting my beautiful tour guide(she was stunning to me I didn't wanna leave! I was more focused on her than the world around me), visiting the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple seriously I got some great pics of the Emerald Buddha if anyone wants to see that and other pictures, riding through the Chao Praya River and into the Thonburi Canal on a long boat(probably the most calming thing I have ever done in my life), on the final day with the tour guide we went exploring ruins and visiting temples namely my favorite Chai Wattanaram Temple (stunning beside a river), and I was able to shake hands with two baby monkeys. My favorite picture of the whole tripe is my mom, brother and sister with me in the middle with the two monkeys on my shoulders! When we returned home yesterday my mom looked at that pictured and just started crying saying she was so happy we did that.

Sorry for this wall of text.

I know I am missing more things we did just don't wanna ramble to long.

Any questions I'd love to answer!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thitiki: Glad to have you back man! And it's great to hear you enjoyed your vacation. Would you recommend Thailand for someone who hasn't visited outside of his own country(America) as a good vacation place to visit? Because the scenery and environment sounds amazing from what you've wrote, and I love nature and rivers and waterfalls and stuff of the sort.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That sounds amazing. I hope I can get to travel one day. Good for you and your family for doing it, what memories you all have now!

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thailand is awesome. Food is awesome, people are crack-up. I love visiting Thailand.
I am so happy that you got to experience that awesome country.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ahhh... Good Old Thailand, the one place you could barely differentiate a woman from a man.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I would definitely recommend it! This was my first time out of the country also and I loved Thailand. I love the more exotic aspect of it compared to like Paris which was a big contender.

Thailand is awesome. Food is awesome, people are crack-up. I love visiting Thailand.

I am so happy that you got to experience that awesome country.

Couldn't agree more I loved the food from what places we went to.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sounds awesome.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet mate, glad to have you back!

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet mate, glad to have you back!

Than you!

@ms-lola said:

That sounds amazing. I hope I can get to travel one day. Good for you and your family for doing it, what memories you all have now!

Was truly amazing!

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wb.

Beata

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Welcome back! Nice journey and story you had.

Avatar image for deathstroke_terminater
deathstroke_terminater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers