#1 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine is good a good place to be, most of the time people speak on certain topic they like. There are many that agree, about the topic. On the other hand we have those who disagree with us, that thorn in the side. We also have the optimistic, who can see both sides of a two headed coin. I have ran across those, who are insensitive towards the feeling of others, especially if they miss a simple fact such as which boot does Superman put on first, or Batman is totally a bunch of hype! I don't feel that we should cast stones or try to belittle those who think outside of our own high and mighty box. "I don't care if you hate me today, because tommorow I will surely get,and be the same individual as yesterday."

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Yeah, i forgot check out my Kidpool Kills the Marvel Universe threads, and tell me what you think!

#3 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

What

#4 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@evilvegeta74
well there are 70 k+ members here , so its more than likely to meet all kinds of people , especially overly critical ones
#5 Posted by Enemybird (3149 posts) - - Show Bio

People turn into "jackbutts" whilst in a debate... and for some odd reason people think majority rules....

#6 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends where you go the Storm forum, battles, and off topic is where I have met the people I would consider trolls or are just not pleasnat people. Overall I like most users.

#7 Posted by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

People turn into "jackbutts" whilst in a debate... and for some odd reason people think majority rules....

Look at Star Wars threads.

Majority most certainly does NOT rule.

#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep bangin my friend

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio

Around here we ride slow.....OH..OH!

#10 Posted by HolySerpent (12464 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh...we keep dirrty.. All my ladies to the floor...get low

#11 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9957 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Ciara. I just figured that out.