I have a childish mind!

jadenyuki02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a 20 year old college student and I still have a mind of a child's. Often times when my friends at school are talking to me about some knowledgeable worl related financial stuff and how they bang a girl, physically I reply back and tell him what I thought about his words (my repliesbare half assed as I don't know what he's talking about) but mentally while their talking to me I'm like, "Hmmm, wonder what video games should I play today." or "Wonder what anime or manga should I watch/read next?".

I'm jealous at my friends because they seem to know a lot of stuff I don't. Like what places are good in our city, what the proffessors are talking about and the likes. I don't even know the areas here in where I live (only place I know of is the local mall) and I have lived here my entire life.

While my friends think about hot and cute girls I think about video games and gadgets. I even go low so much so that I donwload an anime song and while I'm listening to it I create an entirely new opening with myself as the main character.

I think I wasted my life. I should've hanged out with my friends back in high school, went to parties with them and gotten myself laid. But now that's not possible anymore, as I'm stuck with this mind set forever.

I don't wanna be like this anymore I wanna grow up! Like the people at my school!

Avatar image for thegreatvampirekillerx
TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snes9x: In high school the only things that mattered to me were pussy, rock n roll and the gym. I got laid a TON in high school senior year two of the chicks I screwed were in the same class with me. However I am and always will be a kid at heart

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Tl;dr, tbh.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MasterKungFu

we can't escape our childhoods forever

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nothing's wrong with being young at heart. However, it is possible to talk and think about intelligent things while still holding on to your hobbies. You just have to find a balance.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You are completely normal. You aren't "stuck", you are who you are. Stop comparing yourself to how you perceive others to be. As long as your hobbies don't interfere with school, you're fine.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By russellmania77

Figure out what ever has you thinking like this or not whatever floats your

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't read through all of that, but I have to say there's nothing wrong with being into childish stuff bruh. Shit, I'm 17 and I still watch cartoons. Just know how to moderate it and don't let it do any damage to your actual life. Get your education and get your money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well at least you're honest with yourself.

Claudia2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

be yourself and you will be fine ^_^

jadenyuki02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the replies guys but I don't think any of your advice will help me. So what I'm thinking of doing is I'm going to apply for a job first thing tomorrow morning as a working student of course (my friend told me his boss at the restaurant he works at is looking for someone who can do pantry work). All my life my parent have handed me all the stuff that I own so I think that's the first step to becoming mature.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

You'll mature later, life will make it so.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Heatblaze

Hey I know you, you're that troll.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chazz85

Delete you cv account and go outside. Iam in high school i do this and go to partys. Oh and get a job.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By lettsplay10