I got banned as soon as I started....

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Inverno

So I decided to sign on the Spoony Experiment.com and just as I made my first comments, my account has been suddenly banned. Perhaps I said something that angered Lord Noah Antwiller and he dropped his banhammer on me. Okay, I am fine. Boycotting everything that hack does from now on.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Magian

What is that Spoony Experiment thing?

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By protectyournose

That sucks you got banned as soon as you got on there.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Inverno

@ComicMan24 said:

Its a website featuring vlogger/internet critic/manchild Noah Antwiller who basically takes a dump on everything he deems terrible and anyone who disagrees with him is a "idiot who has no place having a opinion".

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By turoksonofstone

folks get banned sometimes. Man up.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@CaioTrubat said:

So I decided to sign on the Spoony Experiment.com and just as I made my first comments, my account has been suddenly banned. Perhaps I said something that angered Lord Noah Antwiller and he dropped his banhammer on me. Okay, I am fine. Boycotting everything that hack does from now on.

What did you say?

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Batnandez

@turoksonofstone said:

man up lol

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Bigheart711

I suspect that you really didn't do much of anything, but that blows hard wind.

You'll be okay here at CV, though.
You'll be okay here at CV, though.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By terry2012

Yeah that sucks.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786

Hey, if you're lucky, maybe the spambots that attacked this site a few days ago will go there next. :P

Still, it sucks that you got banned.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

In your honor, I will sign up and get banned.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Inverno

@YoungJustice said:

I appreciate it but he isn't worth anyone's time.

@turoksonofstone said:

I am not much upset about it. Feeling much better out of that wretched hive.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By danhimself

@CaioTrubat said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Its a website featuring vlogger/internet critic/manchild Noah Antwiller who basically takes a dump on everything he deems terrible and anyone who disagrees with him is a "idiot who has no place having a opinion".

sounds like someone I know

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Inverno

@danhimself: We all know someone like this everywhere lol

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungJustice

@CaioTrubat said:

@YoungJustice said:

It is already done.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Inverno

@YoungJustice said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@YoungJustice said:

It is already done.

Already signed up and banned?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungJustice

@CaioTrubat said:

@YoungJustice said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@YoungJustice said:

It is already done.

Already signed up and banned?

Need to check if I am banned or not.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Surprised the site is still up. But the guy went crazy a few months ago, from what I heard.

Avatar image for prince_rehtestroc
Prince_RehteStroC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's okay, Spoony hasn't done anything relevant since his Phantasmagoria 2 review. He mostly makes crappy vlogs.

Joining with the TGWTG team ruined him. Too bad he's still not nearly as good as he was even though they kicked him off their channel for making that rape joke to JesuOtaku.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#20  Edited By Samimista

I've heard of that site recently. Kinda not surprised to hear your story though even if it's unfair. I haven't heard any good things about that reviewer. Childish though you got banned only because someone disagreed with your opinion.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Track him down, go to his house, tie him up, and close down his website in front of him whilst slapping him if he disagrees with anything.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Inverno

@JediXMan: Nah, the site can survive on its own without CA's hosting, its not like one huge freak out and public embarasement will bring everything down; its more likely Channel Awesome will suffer more with his departure now that the Nostalgia Critic is also gone.

@Prince_RehteStroC: The quality of his work is up to anyone opinion, but its a straight fact that his ego is pretty big; for him there is no to "each his own", he is always right and damn everybody else's opinion. He can't take criticism despite being a very caustic critic himself (a trait very common for several reviewers in Channel Awesome). He has always been like this, but now its just sad to watch him drag himself through the slime and the muck.

@Samimista: Most things you heard about him are correct. What he did to me he did it for less with several other people in regular basis. If you think this is childish you should see his twitter feed: it looks like it was written by a 12-year old. A very foulmouthed, misogynistic, melodramatic and pathetic 12-year old.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: As tempting and poetic that is, his brother is a cop and I unable to get near him.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By Samimista

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista: Most things you heard about him are correct. What he did to me he did it for less with several other people in regular basis. If you think this is childish you should see his twitter feed: it looks like it was written by a 12-year old. A very foulmouthed, misogynistic, melodramatic and pathetic 12-year old.

>___< At times I think there should be an IQ test in order to use the internet. That sucks though he's close minded. If I heard correctly, he commented on Final Fantasy VIII?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deadpoolrules

What an asshole,if they can't stand the truth,they don't deserve honest people like you.But I actually heard of lots of users that got banned this last month,maybe the dude went mad.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Blood1991

Screw him then, I think your awesome.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@CaioTrubat said:

@JediXMan: Nah, the site can survive on its own without CA's hosting, its not like one huge freak out and public embarasement will bring everything down; its more likely Channel Awesome will suffer more with his departure now that the Nostalgia Critic is also gone.

I just mean that Noah kinda went a bit crazy. And he hasn't posted on his Blip account in quite some time.

Avatar image for prince_rehtestroc
Prince_RehteStroC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaioTrubat said:

@Prince_RehteStroC: The quality of his work is up to anyone opinion, but its a straight fact that his ego is pretty big; for him there is no to "each his own", he is always right and damn everybody else's opinion. He can't take criticism despite being a very caustic critic himself (a trait very common for several reviewers in Channel Awesome). He has always been like this, but now its just sad to watch him drag himself through the slime and the muck.

I think Spoony may have depression or something. But he got worse after joining Channel Awesome. It's funny that for a site that thrives on critiquing media they flip out on anyone who rates their videos less than 5 stars.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Inverno

@Samimista said:

>___< At times I think there should be an IQ test in order to use the internet. That sucks though he's close minded. If I heard correctly, he commented on Final Fantasy VIII?

Yes, he had this to say:

"Final Fantasy VIII sucks and you suck for liking it."

"If you think you liked Final Fantasy XIII, you are seriously lying to yourself."

"And people like [Final Fantasy X]. Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you. Find these people. Kill them. They're, like, voters. KILL THEM ALL!"

He hates Final Fantasy in general and has gone on broken record about people being wrong for liking something he doesn't.

@deadpoolrules said:

What an asshole,if they can't stand the truth,they don't deserve honest people like you.But I actually heard of lots of users that got banned this last month,maybe the dude went mad.

Its what happens when you let cyber-fame get over your head. He has banned people from his site left and right take this a as a testament to it.

To all the trolls out there on my forum and website, this is not the time to f***ing test me. I will hatef*** you with my banhammer.
Am I gonna have to get out the banhammer? Because some of you guys are starting to piss me off, and when you get me involved in forum bulls**t, I'm the nuclear option, motherf***ers. I will raze this place until I see nothing but smiles and f***ing sunshine.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Inverno

@JediXMan said:

I just mean that Noah kinda went a bit crazy. And he hasn't posted on his Blip account in quite some time.

Yeah he made a poor taste joke to a female coworker, everybody called him out and he threw a temper tantrum on Twitter. He still making videos he is just using Springboard now.

@Prince_RehteStroC said:

I think Spoony may have depression or something. But he got worse after joining Channel Awesome. It's funny that for a site that thrives on critiquing media they flip out on anyone who rates their videos less than 5 stars.

He had depression since his girlfriend left him and now was diagnosed with Bipolar II. I think his girlfriend is partially to blame for his giant ego, running his forums and deleting any negative feedback toward the site turning it into a shrine of endless praise.

@Blood1991: Thanks dude though I don't know why :P

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MonsterStomp

@YoungJustice said:

Thats loyalty right there. LOL.