#1 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is a silly reason for a thread. But I need some help. I've been writing a Fanfic for Arrow's contest and well I'm out of really cool names for Kingdoms. I know we all have some pretty fantastic imaginations. So any suggestions for a Kingdom?

I have no King for it, just the Prince. His name is Penwryn (could change) Pen for short (will not change). So any suggestions?

#2 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this supposed to be a Celtic/Welsh sort of kingdom? Should the name stick to that dialect?

#3 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Dementia5 said:
"Is this supposed to be a Celtic/Welsh sort of kingdom? Should the name stick to that dialect?
"

Not really. It doesnt have any certain culture. It's kinda a mixture of anything I can come up with. You can find the Fanfic (or what I have of it) here for a reference.
#4 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Pronu

Khor

Korobia

Ang-war Dat

Kon

Hyperbia

Land of Raining Sand

Tao Shou (meaning way of Longevity/Shou)

#5 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

How about:

• Cadair Cynllaith (Welsh theme)
  • Kilmorden (Irish theme)
  • Montrenard (French theme)
  • Nacinda (just made that one up)
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwww I thought you were going to break me off a piece of the remix.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Awwwww I thought you were going to break me off a piece of the remix."

Quel est la remix?
#8 Posted by inferiorego (24734 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I know this is a silly reason for a thread. But I need some help. I've been writing a Fanfic for Arrow's contest and well I'm out of really cool names for Kingdoms. I know we all have some pretty fantastic imaginations. So any suggestions for a Kingdom?

I have no King for it, just the Prince. His name is Penwryn (could change) Pen for short (will not change). So any suggestions?"
Why bother making up things when you can steal from history?
Staff
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Kilmordren

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Dementia5 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Awwwww I thought you were going to break me off a piece of the remix."

Quel est la remix?"
nevamind D5.
Moderator Online
#11 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrelie
Hayll
kaeleer

they are kingdoms from that set of books im always telling you to read

#12 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I know this is a silly reason for a thread. But I need some help. I've been writing a Fanfic for Arrow's contest and well I'm out of really cool names for Kingdoms. I know we all have some pretty fantastic imaginations. So any suggestions for a Kingdom?

I have no King for it, just the Prince. His name is Penwryn (could change) Pen for short (will not change). So any suggestions?"

As someone mentioned earlier I would do a variation of ancient kingdoms from history.  I would pick one that I liked and build not only the name, but the personality, the architecture, the entire culture based on them or an amalgam of that society and any that I think would fit well with it and give it a more exotic feel.
#13 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I had trouble naming my kingdom as well, but then I decided to call it Rome. Because of their connection to Wolves.

#14 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks boys and girls. You have helped me alot :D

#15 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i have one how bout Karceron

#16 Posted by khathala messa (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

i think im late but im gonna add Anwyrdum and Yverix