Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Vance Astro:  I luv your avy Vance. "

@Golden Superman said:
" @Vance Astro:  My characters are exactly like Spiderman. But i do not even have one friend. If i say anything to them, they always join together and laugh at me.But i don't even have anyone to support me at the situation. Whenever i go to class, i feel alone.    This is very true.  Now i feel very happy because everyone cares me here. Thats enough for me.  But i have only 1 problem and that is u people are far away from me.  "
I don't know what to say to this.I hope you can find a real friend..that sucks that people won't be friends with you.I can't say I know what it's like.
Avatar image for golden_superman
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Golden Superman
@Vance Astro: 
This just made me sad.Seriously.  

u are very merciful.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@Golden Superman said:

" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:

" I got the perfect friends for you. Call up Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Evan Williams. They are great pals. "
who are they? and where are they? "
Well, if you don't have their numbers then you can usually find them hanging out at liquor stores.
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Golden Superman
@BiteMe-Fanboy: 
Well, if you don't have their numbers then you can usually find them hanging out at liquor stores.  

Do u have their pictures?
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Golden Superman said:
" My characters are exactly like Spiderman. But i do not even have one friend. If i say anything to them, they always join together and laugh at me.But i don't even have anyone to support me at the situation. Whenever i go to class, i feel alone.    : (  What is the reason for that? "

I kind have to disagree with a few people on this. Anyhow.  

First, not having any friends isn't a bad thing, you don't need anyone to support you, you got legs for that (I assume) Plus feeling alone isn't a bad thing as well. Lots of people with friends feel alone most of the time anyway. Its a part of being human. Learning to deal with that will benefit you greatly.  Once your okay with liking yourself, and being independent, and supporting yourself, getting friends gets real easy. 

Another thing I think is important, is realizing that people can be scared, defensive, and jerky on the surface, but most people are awesome once you break though, and everyone is just doing there best to just get on with life, sometimes, that means bonding with others, over stupid things, and making others who don't share their interests feel outcast. Its great you like Spider-man, but have you tried expanding your interests beyond Spider-man? What do a lot of kids you know like? Is there anything they like, that you think you could like? Sports? TV shows? Music? You can't wait for any of them to start liking Spider-man magically. So start getting to know things others like, if only for it to be an ice breaker. Plus you might surprise yourself, I was way more into sports and video games, than comics, but once I started reading them, I realized i liked comics more.  

Remember people love talking about what they like, and to be pretty relaxed as well. If people in your class like MMA, then start up discussions with them, and they might try to ignore you, disagree, or argue with you, but you stay relaxed, complimentary, respectful, and well you'll just end up having friends pretty naturally.  

Not caring when people laugh at you, or smiling, tends to take away the sting of people doing it too. Laughter is just laughter. 

Good luck too man, don't feel too down. 
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Golden Superman

@SC:

I want a friend like u in the future. Because see, u are too far away from me.But u are caring about me with 19 lines. Then think it how would u care me if u are near to me. : )

Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Golden Superman
@SC: 

How do u know that i am interested in martial arts?
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Golden Superman:  Don't worry about it man. I am sure you will find plenty of people close to you that will be good friends, but if you don't, thats okay too. With time people find other things that interest them more, and usually the less you care about getting friends, the more you'll probably find some. Plus this is the age of the internet. I have friends in real life, but NONE, that like comics. So you know, a site like this one is great.  

Oh I didn't know you liked martial arts, but its pretty typical that a lot of comic fans, also like MMA, I have noticed lol, but main point is maybe you can talk to people about that as well, might be easier to find people more interested in MMA than Spider-man. Good luck man, don't put too much pressure on yourself. 
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Golden Superman
@SC: Today i asked my classmates to go to big shop together.But they said,"i cant come".

But If someone else would asked, they would go together.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Golden Superman said:

" @SC: Today i asked my classmates to go to big shop together.But they said,"i cant come".  But If someone else would asked, they would go together."

They sound like a bunch  jerks and  clown shoes to me.  

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clown+shoes     
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Golden Superman said:
" @SC: Today i asked my classmates to go to big shop together.But they said,"i cant come".  But If someone else would asked, they would go together. "

Ah see, you can't expect too much, too soon. Just try talking to some. This is good for you, too, since it will allow you to learn which ones are just jerks on the surface and which ones are proper jerks.  

Maybe next time, try asking what their predictions for the next UFC is. Agree, disagree with some of them, etc, then after a few weeks of that, try asking if they want to go to the shops, they probably will after that. 
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Golden Superman
@OmegaDynasty: 

That is because i am very simple and silent like Peter Parker.Thats why they are ignoring me i think.

Thank u very much, bro.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SC said:
" @Golden Superman said:
" @SC: Today i asked my classmates to go to big shop together.But they said,"i cant come".  But If someone else would asked, they would go together. "
 Ah see, you can't expect too much, too soon. Just try talking to some. This is good for you, too, since it will allow you to learn which ones are just jerks on the surface and which ones are proper jerks.   Maybe next time, try asking what their predictions for the next UFC is. Agree, disagree with some of them, etc, then after a few weeks of that, try asking if they want to go to the shops, they probably will after that.  "

This might work, although the worse thing is that they actually take a shining to the guy but only use him as a tool. I have seen it happen before, but I guess it's best to not think of such things. Like someone else stated, trying to find common ground between these people is the best. If you can't and there is no common ground, go find some new friends else where.
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Golden Superman
@SC:@OmegaDynasty: 

I have uploaded a video of mine in youtube.But i dont know how they watched me in youtube.

Many of them gave me handshake. But few hurts me a lot by saying," I really laughed when i saw".

And today another guy said,"I showed your video to my family.They laughted at u". He said that with laughing.

I think they cant do like me. Thats why they said like that. What do u think?
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By Shadow_Thief

There's nothing wrong with having only online friends, as far as I'm concerned. I don't have a single person I could call a "friend" within 100 miles of me, and that suits me just fine. Online friends tend to be much easier to deal with. You don't have to worry about cleaning up after them, it doesn't matter what their hygiene level is, and if they get too annoying, you can click a button and they will cease to exist, as far as you're concerned. I realize that humans are social animals by nature, but such things can be overcome, as demonstrated by the fact that only a few still run around naked and eat their young.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SC  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @SC said:
" @Golden Superman said:
 Ah see, you can't expect too much, too soon. Just try talking to some. This is good for you, too, since it will allow you to learn which ones are just jerks on the surface and which ones are proper jerks.   Maybe next time, try asking what their predictions for the next UFC is. Agree, disagree with some of them, etc, then after a few weeks of that, try asking if they want to go to the shops, they probably will after that.  "
This might work, although the worse thing is that they actually take a shining to the guy but only use him as a tool. I have seen it happen before, but I guess it's best to not think of such things. Like someone else stated, trying to find common ground between these people is the best. If you can't and there is no common ground, go find some new friends else where. "

I agree.  

i think, as long as you are aware (Golden Superman) to just be comfortable with yourself, and to not fear rejection, you'll show people they want to know you, and want to be your friend, and you won't be treated like a doormat. Its unfortunate, but its sort of true, in that the less you care, the easier it is. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Golden Superman said:
" @SC:@OmegaDynasty:   I have uploaded a video of mine in youtube.But i dont know how they watched me in youtube.  Many of them gave me handshake. But few hurts me a lot by saying," I really laughed when i saw".  And today another guy said,"I showed your video to my family.They laughted at u". He said that with laughing.  I think they cant do like me. Thats why they said like that. What do u think? "

If they say things like that, just try not to care. i know that might sound hard, but if someone told me, I made their family laugh, I'd say great, good for his family, I am glad I could help, lol 

Why do you feel hurt by what they say? You seem cool man, and if they are insulting you, thats their issues coming into play. Its not like there is any truth to their words. Don't be hurt by petty insults by people you don't care about. The only people who can really hurt you are friends anyway. Another advantage to not having any lol (humor helps too)
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Golden Superman: Maybe, or when they believe that you don't care what they say, they might stop being insulting. Then the next time you start a conversation, they might give a better answer.  

You really have to be confident in yourself man first, then others will follow. 
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Golden Superman
@SC:
Dont worry i have more confidence in me. But what am i worrying is about others. I am trying to change them good like superheros.
I want everyone as a superhero.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Golden Superman:  Thats good man.  Good for you. 

Everyone is a superhero. We are just lucky to live in a world where we don't have to prove ourselves all that often. 
stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By stoneo

I know where you've been guy. And there were three rules that helped me get through that stage in life: 

1. When bullies tease you and make fun of you, just act like it doesn't hurt you and play along. I use to have a bully named Travis Thompson. He said that I was a pure evil and that people would never like. However, one day when he said to everyone in our class that I had a crush on the teacher, I said "That's not even an insult because she's smooken Hot.". Everyone laughed around me and he was angry the rest of the day. Whenever he would do some thing like that I just played along and eventually he stopped bullying me. 

2. Try to find nice people around you. When I didn't know anyone at my school I tried to find people who were kind or those who had the same intrest as me. Those people have become close friends with me. 

3. Just be yourself. When I went to camp I just let my good side come out to everyone there. I was popular there and I made alot of good friends. There is a certain good quality in every person on this earth. You just need to find yours and let it shine. Like in the song firework. I know there something good about you. 

I hope this advice can help you and I wish you the best of luck.
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Golden Superman

@stoneo:

thank u very much for the advice,bro.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MKF30

How old are you dude? In High School or younger? If HS that's very immature of your class. But don't you take different classes with different people?