• 110 results
Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here you go, and really this just proves that at least some small subsection of our species deserves all of the good things that come to them in life and more.

Really, you may not want to watch this in the company of others...cuz then you'll have to explain why your eyes are all sweaty :D Oh and if you don't find this touching...you're a sociopath. Remove yourself from society please :)

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Real men don't cry!!!!!

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Real men have the courage and dignity to admit they did cry.

You got me.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive seen homeless people that had pieces of dogs that they couldnt eat, really disgusting when you see a dogs bottom jaw by itself

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this really supposed to make me cry? Really? lol Well, mission accomplished. -MB

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This video brought me to the brink of crying! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had one tear.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes, I cried. They did a great thing for that poor animal. Now I'm gonna go see my dogs and hug them!

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is a dog. If you care this much for a beast you are delusional. Be done with the thing so we can all get on with our life's and do something that actual matters 1 bit. Everyone here worshiping at the Altar of Pets is too weak-minded to disagree or just as delusional. I don't ask that you remove yourself from society please (psychotic to say) but you should really think about things that matter and dogs or cats should not be high on that list. Now everyone go to your rooms and think about where your herd like mentality is leading humanity.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stormdriven
No Caption Provided

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I didn't watch the video, mainly because my internet provider (comcast) is sucking so my internet is dial-up speed, but ya men do cry, men who don't are likely suppressing a lot and will "snap" eventually

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real men cry, BUT NOT FOR VERY LONG

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Having Pets, I am crying in the office right now.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

@cuddlebear: you do realize we are "beasts" as well right? More advanced but beasts just the same. Not seeing how compassion for a lifeform outside of yoir species nets one a time out.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomdoomdoom:

I think he was being sarcastic.

I don't see how any person with a soul could say those things and mean it.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: you do realize we are "beasts" as well right? More advanced but beasts just the same. Not seeing how compassion for a lifeform outside of yoir species nets one a time out.

Well according to the OP I should not have a "time out" but remove myself from society. We are just more advanced beasts? I mean technically cute darwin but is that what you really believe? If so, GO TO YA ROOM! Compassion is fine, I guess. But saying if I don't have compassion for all the cute little pets in the world, I am a sociopath that should leave society? PSYCHOTIC. You know virus's are living things too? Hey don't drink that Robitussin maaaaan have some compassion. We are all just made of atoms ya know? think beyond technicalities that have no correlation.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@the_deathstroker: Maybe, I can't pick-up on sarcasm in the day to day let alone on here.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Atomikill_

It is a dog. If you care this much for a beast you are delusional. Be done with the thing so we can all get on with our life's and do something that actual matters 1 bit. Everyone here worshiping at the Altar of Pets is too weak-minded to disagree or just as delusional. I don't ask that you remove yourself from society please (psychotic to say) but you should really think about things that matter and dogs or cats should not be high on that list. Now everyone go to your rooms and think about where your herd like mentality is leading humanity.

No Caption Provided

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear said:

No Caption Provided

Not Cry at one little ol' dog AND EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!!!!!!!!!

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Referee

You win, I shed a tear,

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear:

Why I didn't ask this question to the OP:

1. I argue enough with the OP, plus there's nothing to argue here.

2. The OP talks about being a sociopath if you don't cry, which is true. It doesn't matter if some human meatbag dies, but if a puppy dies, and you don't cry, there's something wrong with you.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Is it weird that I really don't give a damn? It's sad, I guess, but... So?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomdoomdoom said:

Well according to the OP I should not have a "time out" but remove myself from society. We are just more advanced beasts? I mean technically cute darwin but is that what you really believe? If so, GO TO YA ROOM! Compassion is fine, I guess. But saying if I don't have compassion for all the cute little pets in the world, I am a sociopath that should leave society? PSYCHOTIC. You know virus's are living things too? Hey don't drink that Robitussin maaaaan have some compassion. We are all just made of atoms ya know? think beyond technicalities that have no correlation.

I'm not the OP, I didn't tell you to leave society (which even I picked up on the jest in) nor did I tell you to "GO TO YA ROOM!". If you think you're not just an advanced animal, then please tell me what do you think you are? I'm not saying if you don't have compassion for "all the cute little pets in the world" you're a sociopath. I just think it's a little out of place to insinuate people with compassion are "weak-minded" and giving in to a heard mentality and leading humanity in the wrong direction. Also. how are you defining life that you come to the conclusion viruses are living also. As far as I know viruses are still widely considered to fall into some sort of gray area there They're not made up of living cells, no independent reproduction, no metabolism, lack of response to stimuli and such that would put them in the same category with the rest of what is considered "life". Anyways,

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear:

2. The OP talks about being a sociopath if you don't cry, which is true. It doesn't matter if some human meatbag dies, but if a puppy dies, and you don't cry, there's something wrong with you.

Come out of your room comrade! I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. Throw all the puppies and kitty cats in the fire if it gets us one more second with deathstoker I say.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't cry because in this day and age, people are desensitized to stuff like this. I hear everyday on the news about people dying, so a dog isn't gona get me to shed a tear.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite how it may seem, that's how I feel.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

Despite how it may seem, that's how I feel.

Ok you may leave your room. I do value the theory of evolution but that doesn't mean I cry every time a field of wheat is harvested.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only we called orphans RESCUE HUMANS! Marketing FTW

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@cuddlebear: Nor do I. Curious though when you said "We are just more advanced beasts? I mean technically cute darwin but is that what you really believe?" it implies you have a differing belief and I'm interested to know how it differs.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: Nor do I. Curious though when you said "We are just more advanced beasts? I mean technically cute darwin but is that what you really believe?" it implies you have a differing belief and I interested to know how it differs.

Look its technically true, you can draw parrallels between us also but to think that should draw to some conclusion of valuing life or compassion for the life of a beast is ludicrous.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well time to remove myself from society.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@cuddlebear Agreed, and let me clarify that I'm not saying sharing such a basic similarity as "life" or really any similarity with any other form of life regardless of species is a definitive or conclusive means of imparting values onto lives or is it concrete reasoning behind compassion. However, I would say it's not something to belittle either.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed, and let me clarify that I'm not saying sharing such a basic similarity as "life" or really any similarity with any other form of life regardless of species is a definitive or conclusive means of imparting values onto lives or is it concrete reasoning behind compassion. However, I would say it's not something to belittle either.

I think you can see I am not belittling for the sake of belittling, which runs rampant on this site. So, why not belittle?

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

*sees thread title*

I bet you can't!

*goes into thread and clicks video*

Oh my. What is this liquidy crap coming out of mah face?!

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm....actually crying...and I have a dog...

Why? Did....you do this?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow.

I'm disgusted at human arrogance even more now....

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear said:

Wow.

Why didn't you quote me when i said If only we called orphans RESCUE HUMANS! Marketing FTW ?

human arrogance btw? LOL "beware the puppy uprising you arrogant humans!!!"

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thitiki
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

@cuddlebear said:

Wow.

Why didn't you quote me when i said If only we called orphans RESCUE HUMANS! Marketing FTW ? What exactly does that even mean?

Was that an attempt at a joke? Did you literally skim the words "human arrogance" and make the link towards dogs to make some sort of joke that wasn't even clever?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@The_Deathstroker said:

@cuddlebear:

Come out of your room comrade! I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. Throw all the puppies and kitty cats in the fire if it gets us one more second with deathstoker I say.

But what if you care if both die? I mean,I honestly understand the point (and I rarely see a human death being celebrated or ignored,unless it's some sort of tyrant or someone that society deems a moral monster,in which case I still can't say that I like death),but it's not like a dog's life is equal to a stalk of corn.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CuddleBear

@cuddlebear said:

@twix_right_side said:

@cuddlebear said:

Wow.

Why didn't you quote me when i said If only we called orphans RESCUE HUMANS! Marketing FTW ? What exactly does that even mean?

Was that an attempt at a joke? Did you literally skim the words "human arrogance" and make the link towards dogs to make some sort of joke that wasn't even clever?

your reply is utter confusion and saying that i am not clever... now that is a funny joke, clever too.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However,I honestly don't really get the cremated thing. I don't know....how a dog would communicate that with you,but okay.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers