I am simply a boy.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Nelomaxwell

I am simply a boy, nothing more than that. If ever I thought I was something more, I’ve been sadly mistaken. I have never grown up not amidst living or on my own or working. I have as of late been slave to my desires, not for their own sake but to keep at bay the nervous rattling that mocks my every thought. My dreams as of late have been bad and my level of love has been lacking, I am not so much even a dreamer, but a person who wishes he were some where else and masks his desires in the notion of dreaming. I have a abandonment on my hands and have decided on the wrong things. I wish there was no weekend for the weekday is all I need. I feel like I don’t need to figure myself out but to free myself, I need to be somewhere else and maybe someone else, I need nothing of the life I know now. I need to wake up and be somewhere else. Wholly another reality perhaps where things are different, less obligatory, I don’t want to be relied upon for I am not reliable. I am not. Simply put I do the things that come easiest to me, or naturally to me. I would be perfectly fine in nothing I woke up to was familiar to me and even my dwelling was ever so changed. If only worlds worked like that. Where someone could think about where they would wake up tomorrow…or not think and would be in a wholly new place.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

The part about doing what comes easiest or most naturally. Realest sh!t put in text.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@CozyDaPrynce: Thanks Cuzo
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers