I am making a documentary

supernerd993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supernerd993

I was researching for a short documentary that I am involved in that is currently in production. Its about people in Toronto who can't register as voters. They will display an unrehearsed point of view of the up coming election. This man is homeless and a little buzzed but he still gets a coherent message across. The clip is done on my cell it will be higher quality of course. Its just a sample of the idea. I hated cutting him off and it was unprofessional. He was camera shy at first so it took a few shots to get comfortable. He still was able to tell me information I didn't know like how to vote when your homeless in other clips. I wanted to know what you think. The intention isn't to drive a political agenda its a question. By the way I am not the camera man.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

This video is private dude

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Video fail 2014 winner confirmed.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By consolemaster001
supernerd993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@consolemaster001: @knightsofdarkness2: @feral_nova: @saint_wildcard: Ya I am sorry. It was late I forgot that my partner on the project and I set it to private . It was a conflict of creative control differences between me and my partner on the project. I wanted to spread the clip and he wanted to keep it on DL for artistic purposes (his only demand). Anyways I will probably post the doc next week if your interested.

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By xNahtebx

@supernerd993: That's a shame, this looks really interesting. Definitely interested in future posts :)