• 77 results
#1 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets start with the backstory I recently moved from one town to another and switched schools but I still go to the same church.

Girl A: I have known her for 4 years (she goes to my church) she is smart, funny, and gorgeous but I can't tell if she has feelings for me. Also she is the pastors daughter so that is extremely intimidating. Sometimes it feels like she doesn't like me and other times it feels like we are meant to be together. I get out of breath and can't talk straight when I am talking to her.

Girl B: I have known her since the beginning of the school year (we are in science together.) She is more outgoing, good looking, and nice but she just got out of a relationship and is still friendly with her BF. I think she might see me more as a friend then a BF. We both love the same things and its really easy to talk to her.

What do I do???

#2 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like you like girl A more.

And how can you be in love if you haven't been in a relationship with them yet.

#3 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Nail both of them for about a month until it blows up in your face. Totally worth it.

#4 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn: haha I would if these were some worthless bimbos but I care about them :/

#5 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

I feel like you like girl A more.

And how can you be in love if you haven't been in a relationship with them yet.

Hormones :3

#6 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so are you actually in love, or are you in lust/like?

#7 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall: It feels like love. But I'm a teenager.

#8 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: then its an infatuation then.

I say, ask the preacher's girl out first and try to see how that goes, but stay in close contact with the other girl. If the preacher girl doesn't tune out all well you can always go for the second girl (unless she goes back to her boyfriend or still has feelings for him or is still not ready for a relationship)

#9 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Alright, I don't think it's really love, but I don't think it's really relevant to the point of the thread what it is.

Before I give my advice, do you mind if I ask how old you are?

#10 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall: Not at all. 17

#11 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: Thanks Sailer Moon I was thinking the same thing

#13 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@Ellie_Knightfall: It feels like love. But I'm a teenager.

Ahhh teen-love... So sweet... Until maturity comes and kicks you in the face. LOL. I'm just pertaining to my case. I ain't saying you're immature.

#14 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: Thanks Sailer Moon I was thinking the same thing

You're welcome.

#15 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Make them fight for an priceless mystery prize, and reveal to the winner the prize is the chance to be your girlfriend.

Trust me, it will work.

#16 Posted by TabithaCucumber (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Church girls are more adventurous in the bedroom :)

#17 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Nail both of them for about a month until it blows up in your face. Totally worth it.

Scumbag Glitch over here.

#18 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Scumbag Glitch over here.

Hey I like many ladies in my life what can I say?

#19 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@TabithaCucumber: hahahaha I knew that someone would bring that up. The other girl is probably a freak in the bedroom too. but that isn't what I care about

#20 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

I can honestly say I've never been in love with 2 girls at the same time. Usually when I find a crush or a love and I find another one, then I get over the other girl I was previous in love with ( my feelings for her go away ) and I get stuck on the new girl...

I would say you should pick one over the other cause if they were both interested in you, they wont have a threesome with you unless they're " Bisexual " , but chances are both girls arent. So whoever you have the feelings for the most talk to her and get to know her and if it doesnt work out, try the other girl. then again it may not work out for either of these girls.

Hang in there though. You will find your love one day.

#21 Posted by laflux (15044 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what, no one is actually going to take this away from me. I WILL SAY IT FIRST!!!!!!!!

Threesome

/thread.

#22 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: hahahaha I am interested in a relationship more then sex... (I still haven't got my V-card stamped)

#23 Posted by laflux (15044 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: hahahaha I am interested in a relationship more then sex... (I still haven't got my V-card stamped)

That's honorable :), and I mean that in a genuine way. In that case, think long and hard. Get to know both of them more if you can, before making a decision. Best of Luck.

#24 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TabithaCucumber said:

Church girls are more adventurous in the bedroom :)

Truth. Especially if you are a dirty heathen who needs to have the sin beat out of him.

#25 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Have them fight to the death for your love

#26 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF? I'm in exactly the same situation, except I don't love them and she isn't the preacher's daughter, she just goes there. and I haven't known them for that long, only a couple of months. Screw it, I'll flip a coin. and If it lands standing I'll take @laflux's advice.

#27 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

I approve this method.

#28 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Its a difficult situation thats for sure.

#29 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Update: I really don't know which one I would want to be with more. Girl A I have known longer but I mean I don't even have her number (and yes I realize that makes me sound like a stalker but her parents are very strict about that) and I just spent an entire day texting Girl B and I never got tired of it. I can't even form a complete sentence when I am talking to Girl A

#30 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Yeah, heads I have threesome, tails I nail them separately. No but seriously, I am going with the girl from church in my case, I think I like her more, she is nicer, likes Doctor Who (I personally don't watch it, but that means she's nerdy so that's a plus in my book), smart as hell, and she is so goddamn gorgeous. Do what I did just now write a list of pros and cons.

#31 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Man our situation is similar. Girl B to me seems more friendly and Girl A seems more pure. Instead of TV for me Girl B likes my kind of music. Bob Dylan, Johnny cash, Queen, classic rock ect ect. She isn't so much a nerd as a goofy person. But yea Nerd Girls are always and I mean ALWAYS a plus.

#32 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Also she is the pastors daughter

If R.Kelly music videos and late 90s sitcoms taught me anything, its these two things:

1) Never trust a man with two first names

2) Pastor's daughters are notorious nymphos. She'll totally rock your world, and her father has a canesword he's willing to threaten you with until evidence of taking advantage of his daughter points elsewhere. *cue Matthew Perry quip*

#33 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: 90s man, it teaches so much haha

#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Give them one cup.

#35 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Think of it like this, Who do you think you have a better chance of being with a extended amount of time? Girl A or Girl B.

#36 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

I am anything but dirty. I treat women with respect and I really care about these girls and not the sex (How can I talk about sex when I haven't had it.)

#37 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Does "Girl A" live very far away? Considering her parents are very strict -- how would you be able to pursue a relationship with her? Based on what you've shared on this thread, she is clearly the one who has captured you whereas "Girl B" is conveniently available most days and is fun to spend time with.

It's not as though both girls are waiting for your decision, neither are shoe-ins in terms of a relationship so in your position, I would just enjoy things as they are. Work on getting less nervous around "Girl A" and send out subtle hints to "Girl B" that you are interested. I think if you decide to pursue only "Girl B", you will always wonder to yourself had you been able to communicate with her, "Girl A" could have been perfect for you. It'll haunt you if you don't at least try.

You're still young -- you have a lot to go through yet and I admire your perspective in terms of how you view these two girls. Your respect for both is already a huge point in your favour.

#38 Posted by ARMIV2 (8413 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the exact opposite of what I did: Say something about it.

#39 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Give them one cup.

lol Nice.

#40 Posted by danhimself (22447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

you're the only one who's given a good answer

#41 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Double Trouble.

#42 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

you're the only one who's given a good answer

I try lol :D

#43 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

It's best to try than always wonder what could've been :)

#44 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl A: I have known her for 4 years (she goes to my church) she is smart, funny, and gorgeous but I can't tell if she has feelings for me. Also she is the pastors daughter so that is extremely intimidating. Sometimes it feels like she doesn't like me and other times it feels like we are meant to be together. I get out of breath and can't talk straight when I am talking to her.

Dude, channel your inner Kevin Bacon and take her line-dancing. You'll charm the Jesus right out of her.
#45 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

By your own admissions:

1: You're young.

2: You don't actually know if you're in love with either one.

3: You don't know what love feels like.

... All this, tells me you are not in love with either one.

#46 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@TabithaCucumber: hahahaha I knew that someone would bring that up. The other girl is probably a freak in the bedroom too. but that isn't what I care about

Wow, really?

You're talking about, and making jokes about, how your Pastor's daughter is in bed?

Please tell me how you think you deserve someone like that (whom, from your lack of description of actual personality traits, I am going to assume is a decent Christian girl who doesn't sleep around)?

#47 Posted by JediXMan (30198 posts) - - Show Bio

The word "love" is being a tad abused here. I don't think you can truly love somebody until you've... you know... dated them for awhile. I'd agree that infatuation is the proper term in this scenario.

I'd go with girl #1, but that's me.

@minigunman123 said:

Wow, really?

You're talking about, and making jokes about, how your Pastor's daughter is in bed?

Please tell me how you think you deserve someone like that (whom, from your lack of description of actual personality traits, I am going to assume is a decent Christian girl who doesn't sleep around)?

Hm. I'd probably agree with this, too.

#48 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you even sure either of them are into you?

#49 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

This guy knows how it is.

#50 Posted by BumpyBoo (8112 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online