Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay.
 
I wasn't going to make one of these threads because I didn't want to seem like a attention grabber, but in the history of ComicVine maybe one day someone will say "hey, everybody has a birthday thread but Sparda", and I didn't want to think of that possibility! O_o

#1 Posted by Agent Buttons (12411 posts) - - Show Bio

lol happy birthday Sparda.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

You just turned 17 or did I miss the point?

Moderator
#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" You just turned 17 or did I miss the point? "
I just turned seventeen, yes :D
 
@Agent Buttons said:
" lol happy birthday Sparda. "

Why, thank you :)
#4 Posted by Starrk (540 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday man

#5 Edited by NagolNuff (2343 posts) - - Show Bio
 sings
happy bert day to you! you you lived more than two! you didn't get diabetes! so you could eat your cake too!
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn Sparda..I thought you were like 21. Happy Birthday.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Agent Buttons (12411 posts) - - Show Bio
@NagolNuff said:
" sings happy bert day to you! you you lived more than two! you didn't get diabetes! so you could eat your cake two! "

lol wow
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Coulda swore you were older :p
 
 
Happy 17th birthday dude, enjoy it! and get awesome gifts.

#9 Posted by NagolNuff (2343 posts) - - Show Bio

go sleep with a girl! its ok now!...you better not have slept with a girl already (shakes fist) lol

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Damn Sparda..I thought you were like 21. Happy Birthday. "
Haha, really? Well, now I hate to tear down what you thought.....it's always better if someone thinks you're older than you are on a website, gets you more respect, lol. Thanks Vance!
 
@Starrk and @NagolNuff: Thank you :D
 
@geraldthesloth said:
" Coulda swore you were older :p   Happy 17th birthday dude, enjoy it! and get awesome gifts. "
I hope so, maybe I'll get lucky and get SF4 and that Tournament Stick I wanted......thanks Gerald :)
#11 Posted by Wallace Family (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday bro

#12 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

HapPY BiRThdAy To you sIR

#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9850 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy b-day dude! Just four more years and you'll be able to celebrate with martinis!
#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@NagolNuff said:
" go sleep with a girl! its ok now!...you better not have slept with a girl already (shakes fist) lol "
Hahaha, I wish!
 
@Wallace Family said:
" Happy birthday bro "

Thank you, sir :)
 
@Jax said:
" HapPY BiRThdAy To you sIR "

Ah, it's been a while Jax! Thanks!
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Damn Sparda..I thought you were like 21. Happy Birthday. "
Haha, really? Well, now I hate to tear down what you thought.....it's always better if someone thinks you're older than you are on a website, gets you more respect, lol. Thanks Vance!
 
@Starrk and @NagolNuff: Thank you :D
 
@geraldthesloth said:
" Coulda swore you were older :p   Happy 17th birthday dude, enjoy it! and get awesome gifts. "
I hope so, maybe I'll get lucky and get SF4 and that Tournament Stick I wanted......thanks Gerald :) "
Always welcome
#16 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @NagolNuff said:
" go sleep with a girl! its ok now!...you better not have slept with a girl already (shakes fist) lol "
Hahaha, I wish!
 
@Wallace Family said:
" Happy birthday bro "

Thank you, sir :)
 
@Jax said:
" HapPY BiRThdAy To you sIR "
Ah, it's been a while Jax! Thanks! "
It has and really sleep with a girl. Start when your young.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
damn... Sparda is only 17 years old ? 
 
Thats Shocking... thought dude was in his 20s... but anywho
 
Happy Birthy
#18 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
I second the notions from above. Sparda, only 17? Hard to believe...
 
In all seriousness though, happy birthday my friend. You do seem (and are) far more mature than your age reflects.
Moderator
#19 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio


#20 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" damn... Sparda is only 17 years old ? 
 
Thats Shocking... thought dude was in his 20s... but anywho
 
Happy Birthy "
@Morpheus_ said:
" I second the notions from above. Sparda, only 17? Hard to believe...
 
In all seriousness though, happy birthday my friend. You do seem (and are) far more mature than your age reflects.
"
Thanks, you two! I take everyone's surprise as a compliment :)
 
@MrDirector786 said:
"
"

Nice pic, thanks!
#21 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

happy b-day. enjoy it.

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Thank you, EXE!
#23 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, I thought you were older then me? have you been lying to make yourself sound older up until now? :O 
 
oh and happy birthday! :D

Moderator
#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: What, nah, I don't think I've ever said I was older than my actual age on this site :P
 
Thank you, Aztek :D
#25 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy bday ^^

#26 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

 

#27 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda...You need to stop lying and tell us your real age. xP 
 
But anyway.... 
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#28 Posted by Sidney (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Agent Buttons said:
"lol happy birthday Sparda. "
#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19324 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy BIRTHDAY..
#30 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Happy 
Birthday! 
   
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it :)
 
So, after a dinner of pizza and then cake, I opened my gifts and I got a really good haul. I got two CDs (Iron Maiden Live and the new Green Day CD), two games (Street Fighter 4 and Arkham Asylum, booyah!), some other sweet things (Quantum of Solace, Simpsons Season 12), and a lot of clothes, which I need for the new school year (all of my clothes currently are either too small, dirty/worn out, or I just don't wear them). Great stuff!
 
Tonight I'm going to watch a movie with my family (State of Play, I think), and tomorrow we'll be going bowling :D

#33 Posted by darth_brendroid (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday =D
#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday Sparda :D

#35 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" Thanks everyone! I appreciate it :)  So, after a dinner of pizza and then cake, I opened my gifts and I got a really good haul. I got two CDs (Iron Maiden Live and the new Green Day CD), two games (Street Fighter 4 and Arkham Asylum, booyah!), some other sweet things (Quantum of Solace, Simpsons Season 12), and a lot of clothes, which I need for the new school year (all of my clothes currently are either too small, dirty/worn out, or I just don't wear them). Great stuff!  Tonight I'm going to watch a movie with my family (State of Play, I think), and tomorrow we'll be going bowling :D "
If it was half as good as it sounds, you must have had a great time indeed.
Moderator
#36 Posted by crazywolf (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool party! Heres some belated happiness for the weekend.

#37 Posted by Darkchild (41426 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Bday Sparda

#38 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1796 posts) - - Show Bio

happy bday. i just turned 12.
#39 Posted by NightFang (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy B-Day!!!

#40 Posted by Battalion (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy B-Day Sparda