#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think will win?

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused. What?

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans. We already killed him once.

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that humans created God so, I will go for humans to win.

So does that make us god?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"I believe that humans created God so, I will go for humans to win.

"
I am of the Catholic Faith... and I believe some aspect of what you say is right...though I dont believe man made God.  But I do believe man has taken and made its own doctrines and religions to say that this is what God is and what God is about... I used to believe very heavily on the Bible... but from what I have seen in the past few years alone in my life. I am beginning to question everything I believed in
#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:

"
I am of the Catholic Faith... and I believe some aspect of what you say is right...though I dont believe man made God.  But I do believe man has taken and made its own doctrines and religions to say that this is what God is and what God is about... I used to believe very heavily on the Bible... but from what I have seen in the past few years alone in my life. I am beginning to question everything I believed in
"
Don't be afraid to question things, weather you understand them or not. I'm not happen until I have solid proof.
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30141 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:

"
"
Don't be afraid to question things, weather you understand them or not. I'm not happen until I have solid proof.
"

Well, you have a lot to question then don't you?
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:

"
"
"
Oh I aint afraid now. But the Church is a very Powerful Establisment. They have scared people for years into not thinking for themselves and to believe only in the doctrine of the Bible... I used to be one of those people and I experienced it first hand

lol
#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30141 posts) - - Show Bio

God wins. Easily.

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:

"
"
"

Well, you have a lot to question then don't you? "
Yes, and I know I aint going to get answers for them :D But it doesn't bother me. Am not like Lex Luthor
#11 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30141 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Warsman said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Supreme Marvel said:

"
"
"

Well, you have a lot to question then don't you? "
Yes, and I know I aint going to get answers for them :D But it doesn't bother me. Am not like Lex Luthor
"

Ah, that's good. Just making sure xP
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
I think in the end God would win... but I just dont believe in the doctrine we have here on Earth anymore
#13 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30141 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think in the end God would win... but I just dont believe in the doctrine we have here on Earth anymore
"

The Bible isn't a strictly religious document, it's a set of stories laid down to help us have faith in what we, as humans, could possibly know in what's out there. The church has just glorified it as "this is what happened, this is what you need to follow", when it's simply a book of teachings that needs to help us and not be forced down our throats.
#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think in the end God would win... but I just dont believe in the doctrine we have here on Earth anymore
"

The Bible isn't a strictly religious document, it's a set of stories laid down to help us have faith in what we, as humans, could possibly know in what's out there. The church has just glorified it as "this is what happened, this is what you need to follow", when it's simply a book of teachings that needs to help us and not be forced down our throats."

QFT.
#15 Edited by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the first chapter that was ripped out of the book. It had on it all character in this book are fictional and any similarities in these events are purely coincidental.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"

The Bible isn't a strictly religious document, it's a set of stories laid down to help us have faith in what we, as humans, could possibly know in what's out there. The church has just glorified it as "this is what happened, this is what you need to follow", when it's simply a book of teachings that needs to help us and not be forced down our throats."
But the Problem is some of the Promises in the Bible God has given us dont always pan out as said in the text....
#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30141 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"

But the Problem is some of the Promises in the Bible God has given us dont always pan out as said in the text....
"

When has God done anything straightforward? lol
#18 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"

When has God done anything straightforward? lol"
Good Point