Hulk's Thoughts: The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk

Welcome to another episode of Hulk's thoughts. Me am the Incredible Hulk. Today, Hulk am going to be talking about something that Hulk am surprised to see is actually happening. It's the trailer for a second Spongebob movie that's coming out in theaters in 2015.

Yeah, Hulk am honestly a little skeptical about this, because of the fact that Spongebob after the last movie has kind of begun to decline in quality a bit in terms of writing. The animations for new Spongebob are awesome, but the writing and plots are less than perfect at best these days. While there are some exceptions to Modern Spongebob (which Hulk will list in another blog after Hulk's vacation with the others Avengers soon), most of the new Spongebob episodes range from either mediocre or outright horrendous. But, this trailer for the new Spongebob movie, is actually OK. Hulk actually laughed at a few gags, despite Patrick being portrayed like a pervert at one point in the trailer.

Hulk am also a little confused about the plot. It seems to focus on Spongebob and company heading onto land to stop some kind of evil pirate mastermind. But, don't they die outside of water? It was shown numerous times in the show. Hulk am confused, but Hulk think they'll explain it in the actual movie.

Hulk am not sure this is true, but Hulk am hearing rumors that the original Spongebob writers are coming back to do this, which does hold some promise. While Hulk am giving it the benefit of the doubt, Hulk am going to have to wait and see how reviews are before Hulk decide to go see it.

NOW HULK WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Are you a fan of Spongebob? What do you think of this trailer? Are you going to go see the new movie?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

There was that one episode where Sandy dared them to go up on land and they felt no ill effects. Mr Krabs also went in Sadny's tree dome once and didn't need a water helmet. Not saying it doesn't contradict the rules of the show, but there have been inconsistent exceptions.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheHulk

@wildvine said:

There was that one episode where Sandy dared them to go up on land and they felt no ill effects. Mr Krabs also went in Sadny's tree dome once and didn't need a water helmet. Not saying it doesn't contradict the rules of the show, but there have been inconsistent exceptions.

That's true, Hulk suppose. Hulk don't really like to nitpick all that much about cartoons usually because...well, they're cartoons.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Maybe Sandy's Treehouse has like...I dunno, a greenhouse affect and traps heat in, making it hotter than normal dry land.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if it's not good I'm seeing it, but I have faith. Sure they TV series is in a steady decline for entertainment value, but I think they will try a lot harder for this movie

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

Eh. I'll wait for DvD

Beata

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Hehe. I'm a bit skeptical too about this but I think I'll watch it. xD I haven't seen any SpongeBob movies since the very original. Not gonna lie, I think the CGI looks a bit weird, but I did laugh a bit while watching the trailer.

Who is Hulk's favorite SpongeBob character? =O

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe. I'm a bit skeptical too about this but I think I'll watch it. xD I haven't seen any SpongeBob movies since the very original. Not gonna lie, I think the CGI looks a bit weird, but I did laugh a bit while watching the trailer.

Who is Hulk's favorite SpongeBob character? =O

Easy. Mr Krabs.

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Show's been terrible since the end of season 4. Trailer actually looked decent until it went 3D. I refuse to watch this

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I'm gonna watch it regardless of whether it's good or bad.

I have a feeling it might change the show's quality.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The 3d aspect is odd but ill watch it online.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna watch it