Hulks' Power compared to other Earth based characters?

Avatar image for hulk_superstomp
Hulk_SuperStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulk_SuperStomp

Basically interested to see where you guys would rank him next to other Earth based characters, and when I say Earth based I mean characters that were born on Earth and live there.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Your name makes me think that you'll be pissed if anybody says that Hulk is not the most powerful thing on Earth,

Not gonna stop me. He's not that powerful. In fact, he is quite overrated. X-Man, Legion, HoM Scarlet Witch, Dr. Doom, Hal Jodran, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Wonder Woman, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and many others would beat Hulk.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@JediXMan said:

Your name makes me think that you'll be pissed if anybody says that Hulk is not the most powerful thing on Earth,

Not gonna stop me. He's not that powerful. In fact, he is quite overrated. X-Man, Legion, HoM Scarlet Witch, Dr. Doom, Hal Jodran, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Wonder Woman, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and many others would beat Hulk.

yup
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Thor > Hulk.
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By utotheg38

BRB>Thor>Hulk

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By utotheg38

Dude who made this song>Hulk

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@utotheg38 said:

stop trolling the threads, slime.
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By utotheg38

@King Saturn said:

@utotheg38 said:

stop trolling the threads, slime.

But.....he be going cagones.................akikiki...............................................

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperShafe

The madder the Hulk gets the stronger he gets, thus given enough time and reason hulk is unmatched in power.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By utotheg38

Imma throw the flash out there, just to start some sh!t.

Zoom as well

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

@SuperShafe said:

The madder the Hulk gets the stronger he gets, thus given enough time and reason hulk is unmatched in power.

Yeah.. that doesn't actually work, considering anyone with half a brain would slug him out before he got that powerful.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Enemybird

LET ME INTRODUCE COMICVINE TO LORD HIDEYOSHI TOYOTOMI!!!!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Zombie_

@JediXMan said:

And to continue that...

Fully-Powered Cable, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Jon Stewart(pre-new 52), Molecule Man, Zoom(Hunter), Mad Jim Jaspers, aaand Sentry. All I can think of.

Edit: Also, Dr. Manhattan.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By utotheg38

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan said:

And to continue that...

Fully-Powered Cable, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Jon Stewart(pre-new 52), Molecule Man, Zoom(Hunter), Mad Jim Jaspers, aaand Sentry. All I can think of.

technically he didn't really stay on earth at the end of that book.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Zombie_

@utotheg38 said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan said:

And to continue that...

technically he didn't really stay on earth at the end of that book.

I'd still count him, he was born on Earth and lived there for a majority of his time as Manhattan. IIRC, he left after Ozy used him to avert the nukes? Could be wrong, but I'll still keep the rest of my list.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Manchine

Hulk and Thor are pretty much even in terms of complete power. Thor is far more versitle but that versitility does nothing to stop Hulk (excluding of course his God Blast power thingy).

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By utotheg38

@Manchine said:

Hulk and Thor are pretty much even in terms of complete power. Thor is far more versitle but that versitility does nothing to stop Hulk (excluding of course his God Blast power thingy).

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan said:

And to continue that...

I said John Stewart.

Emma is debatable.

Sentry "lost" in WWH.

Dr. Manhattan... maybe. Hulk can't hurt him, so in that, Dr. Manhattan will eventually win. But he can't simply blow him up.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Zombie_

@JediXMan said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan said:

And to continue that...

I said John Stewart.

Emma is debatable.

Sentry "lost" in WWH.

Dr. Manhattan... maybe. Hulk can't hurt him, so in that, Dr. Manhattan will eventually win. But he can't simply blow him up.

Oh.. wait, you did. Damn my eyes!(seriously though, didn't see it, my bad)

Probably jumping the gun with her, yes.

Again, yes, but I still take the events in that book with a tiny grain of salt.

Good enough for me, but like was pointed out, he doesn't really count anymore under the OP's restrictions. Unless he means lived on Earth, not currently living. So I might just leave him off the list anyways.

Avatar image for hulk_superstomp
Hulk_SuperStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hulk_SuperStomp

@JediXMan: Don't worry I'm not one of those single minded Hulk fans, I can accept that most of the people you mentioned are more powerful than hulk, but say he's got to WWH or world breaker level anger he's got to be a match for anyone without massive molecular level power or seriously strong magic

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Hulk_SuperStomp said:

@JediXMan: Don't worry I'm not one of those single minded Hulk fans, I can accept that most of the people you mentioned are more powerful than hulk, but say he's got to WWH or world breaker level anger he's got to be a match for anyone without massive molecular level power or seriously strong magic

My list was assuming WWH levels, and I still stand by it.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Black

@Hulk_SuperStomp said:

Certain characters without magic could still handle WWHulk.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Enemybird

@JediXMan said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan said:

And to continue that...

I said John Stewart.

Emma is debatable.

Sentry "lost" in WWH.

In my opinion..unless someone powers explicitly include "Resistance to matter manipulation" i assume that Manhattan can blow them up...