Hulk's Thoughts: Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles Trailer

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk

Welcome to Hulk's Thoughts. Today, Hulk am going to express Hulk's thought on the New Ninja Turtles trailer. Like a lot of you, Hulk was expecting the worst with this trailer. Hulk thought the trailer and the movie were going to suck. But, when Hulk saw the actual trailer:

Wow. Hulk actually kind of liked this trailer. It does in fact show promise. Keep in mind, Bay isn't really directing it. Johnathan Liebsman is directing. Bay's just producing. But that doesn't really fix anything. Because Hulk saw one of Liebsman's other films, Wrath of the Titans, which Hulk was honestly not fond of. But, the Turtles did look cool. They wore some cool-looking armor. Hulk thought Shredder's armor looked cool, too. What kept Hulk from flipping out that Shredder was white was the fact that it was William Fitchner. Fitchner is a good actor, so maybe he could be good for Shredder.

Also, people are saying it looks like Transfomers except with Turtles. Hulk honestly disagree with that. Hulk think it looks more like Amazing Spiderman (2012) except with the Turtles because of the similar moody night-time atmosphere and fog. Plus the fact that both films will have a spire falling over. Hulk like the dark tone they're trying to go for. This trailer gives Hulk hope that maybe the action will at least be fun to watch.

But, Hulk's only real criticism is the fact that they explain Shredder and April's dad were trying to create mutants to save the city. Well, what happens with Master Splinter? How does he get involved? He is going to be in the film as it was confirmed a while ago that Danny Woodburn was going to play Splinter, so we'll what Splinter's role in this story is.

But, Hulk have to reserve judgement for the final product.

NOW HULK WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

DID YOU LIKE THE TRAILER? WILL YOU BE SEEING THE MOVIE?

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Riddlergeist

I quite enjoyed the trailer...

it was a relief to see that the darkness didn't completely take control of the movie... because we have the "always funny" Michelangelo.

as for shredder help making the turtles... @k4tzm4n provided scans that showed in previous comic book arcs... Shredder indeed had a part in the creation of the TMNT... the trailer was awesome IMO and cannot wait to see this movie

hopefully... it doesn't do better than Batman/Superman

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Great review, summed up my own ideas pretty well -- informative as well. Thanks for linking the trailer, too... interested to see this, now.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Fox is a horrible actress, Shredder isn't Japanese, the Foot Clan aren't ninjas and the Turtles are all mini Hulks are all problems.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

It was mediocre.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Hmm...Turtle design is ugly, they should look more cartoonish IMO. And i didn't see anything about key characters like Splinter or Casey Jones, i hope they're not excluded from this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's looks terrible. It has the same exact feel of Transformers. Megan Fox is even in it. They subbed the autobots for turtles. The visuals in the trailer don't look too good, something from a PS3/360 game.

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was crap... But everyone has different taste.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The trailer didn't show anything whether the movie is going to be bad or not, its just people accusations. People seem to be overreacting to the fact Michael Bay is attached to the fim more than anything.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was alright

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

I am surprised Hulk isn't Jealous that the Ninja Turtles seemed Juiced up with Gamma Radiation instead of Micellaneous Green Ooze... Hulk usually aint tooo friendly with other Gamma Radiated Creatures.

LOL

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I am surprised Hulk isn't Jealous that the Ninja Turtles seemed Juiced up with Gamma Radiation instead of Micellaneous Green Ooze... Hulk usually aint tooo friendly with other Gamma Radiated Creatures.

LOL

xP I thought I was the only one to realize they look like a "poor man's" Hulk.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually want to see the movie. Trailer was pretty good. Haters gonna hate.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

LOL

xP I thought I was the only one to realize they look like a "poor man's" Hulk.

Nope... as soon as Leonardo showed up on the screen... all I could think was...

Son of Abomination !

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailer was one "cowabunga" short from making me cream. It was just so awesome.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MonsterStomp

The trailer didn't show anything whether the movie is going to be bad or not, its just people accusations. People seem to be overreacting to the fact Michael Bay is attached to the fim more than anything.

Yep.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@thehulk: My only concern as well is Splinter, because it just won't feel like a "real" Turtle movie without him, but I'm excited none the less. Good review!

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CuddleBear

Hulk! that director also directed Battle: Los Angeles... not too shabby