Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk have been talking a lot about the Godzilla 2014 reboot, and for a good reason. It is Hulk's most anticipated movie of the year. Hulk look forward to it a LOT more than Amazing Spiderman 2, more than Captain America 2, and WAY more than Guardians of the Galaxy. Why is Hulk talking about it again? Well, it's because a new trailer came out for it. Hulk thought it was amazing. Hulk love the dark tone that it is trying to take. They want you to see how people would react if Godzilla attacked the city in real life, and Hulk think that's a great way to go. Hulk love the look of Godzilla, what little we saw of him, he looked like Godzilla and not how he did in the 98 version. Why is Hulk telling you? Hulk should be SHOWING you.

Now Hulk want to hear from you!

What did you think of the trailer? How much are you looking forward to it on a scale of 1-10?

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio

Rodan Hulk RODAN is in this film :)

#2 Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk don't what you're talking about. Godzilla will be fighting original monsters in this film.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12233 posts) - - Show Bio

By the beard of Odin, this trailer was AWESOME! I cannot wait for this holy moly! 2014 is going to such a great year for movies!

#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12233 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to go back and look for him, didn't catch it the first time. Any other monsters spotted?

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34297 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehulk said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Hulk don't what you're talking about. Godzilla will be fighting original monsters in this film.

Really? Well that's me less excited now :(

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8801 posts) - - Show Bio

I AM SO F*%#!@G EXCITED!!!

#7 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10220 posts) - - Show Bio

#Pumped

#8 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

GOOSEBUMPS... Heisenberg vs Godzilla!!!

#9 Posted by RogueShadow (11547 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Racob7 (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by SoA (5110 posts) - - Show Bio

just like transformers... people running around makes the movie lame i do not care for the humans running around , crying, etc. i just want a 100 ft dinosaur/dragon demolishing a city . why is this so hard to ask for????

#12 Posted by Frozen (15057 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

just like transformers... people running around makes the movie lame i do not care for the humans running around , crying, etc. i just want a 100 ft dinosaur/dragon demolishing a city . why is this so hard to ask for????

Difference: Transformers has incompetent and substandard actors. Godzilla has Bryan Cranston, whose performance as Walter White is one of the greatest in T.V history.

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (45053 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it.

#14 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2408 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Rodan?

#15 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

GAH ZE LA!!! The movie will be worth it if an Asian guy from the past tests screams this.

#16 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with hulk.

#17 Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

I AM SO F*%#!@G EXCITED!!!

You darn better be.

#18 Posted by Ostyo (9270 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

I secretly want Mothra just because my little brother can do a great impression of it!!

#20 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it, will see. Godzilla puts the monsters from Pacific Rim to shame :)

#21 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

Very excited.

#22 Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@wolverine08: Idk, it needed some Wolverine.

Why would it need Wolverine? You have God-f***ing-Zilla.

#23 Posted by Ostyo (9270 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13604 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by SpitfirePanda (899 posts) - - Show Bio

From what little they show of the monsters the cgi looks pretty good. The more they release the more excited I get, kinda like the wait for Evil Dead. This is one of my most anticipated films of the year too!