Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk

Wow.

Just Wow.

Hulk am here to talk about the trailer for the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel, Jurassic World and it looks AWESOME! Hulk have a good feeling about this movie. Even if it does turn out bad, Hulk am going to see this anyway, mainly because Jurassic Park is quite possibly one of Hulk's favorite films of all time. Hulk even enjoyed Lost World and JP3. Hulk think this film is going to be one heck of an adventure.

So, the movie takes place 22 years after the original, so it's not a reboot. Some guys decided to finally rebuild Jurassic Park and change the name to Jurassic World (they spared no expense). Now, the park is finally open to the public and people now visited it in drones. However, people start to lose interest in the park, so the scientists decide to regain by creating a hybrid dinosaur. Naturally, this goes horribly wrong.

So, yeah, as Hulk said, Hulk have a good feeling about this. It's pretty much the original Jurassic Park cranked up to 11 the movie seems. And the scientists seem to have a lot of explaining to do now. Because, in the first film, they were lucky the park wasn't open yet, so not THAT many people were killed. Now, the park is fully open and there's hundreds, possibly thousands of tourists there, so it's going to be a huge massacre now. Especially with that new hybrid dinosaur, dubbed, the "D-Rex" stomping around. Hulk actually really want to see what this thing will look like. Hulk hasn't been that interested to see what a monster will look like since Cloverfield. From the looks of it as it's chasing Chris Pratt, the thing seems to pretty much be a T-Rex on steroids.

The only thing Hulk don't get is how ANYONE could possibly lose interest in this park. It's got F***ING live dinosaurs there for pete's sake. Hulk would actually NEVER want to leave if this became real.

Overall, the Jurassic World trailer gets Hulk's seal of approval.

NOW HULK WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

What do you think of the Jurassic World Trailer? Are you going to see this?

d_bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was really excited to see this trailer the first JP movie is maybe the movie I have watched the most out of any. I really like Chris Pratt and the new director seemed to love the world and want to add something important on to it. The trailer while I did get Goosebumps when the score started playing has me a little hesitant. The CGI looked really poor and while it is pretty cool having raptors on your team it seems a little insane/ridiculous. I am still cautiously optimistic but more worried than the initial announcement.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

BVS trailer. That's all.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

it has lot of potential

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailer was disappointing IMO.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

Looks great, and I don't get the poor CGI complaints.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did they put a monorail full of tasty, tasty people directly over the lagoon where the jumping, mega-crocodinosur lives? and why doesn't the crocosaur jump the tiny Perspex barrier into the grandstand for more tasty humanflesh?

I think i'm going to spend a lot of this movie facepalming at the stupid life choices made by the "genius scientists" but I'll still watch it.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JulieDC

I felt lukewarm, partly because I don't see the need for another movie especially when the last 2 weren't very inspiring. But the completest in me will probably see it anyways.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

The trailer was disappointing IMO.

The trailer was meh. It didn't show me anything to get excited about. I'm not just talking about the CGI, I'm talking about how in the world will they avoid this being a repeat of all the other movies in this genre. So far I counted 10 or 12 movies they are ripping off with the hybrid monster bit, and the little kids being paired up with Adults shtick.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW a trailer that leaves something to our imagination, I am impressed.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol'd @ the plot of people getting tired of seeing dinosaurs so new ones will be made to try to get attention again? That just sounds goofy.

Lol'd at Chris Prat going pokemon mode with the trained raptors which i imagine will be out to help him catch the hybrid t-rex.

Lol'd at the cgi cause it doesnt look more real than the original jurassic park dinosaurs did. Thats probably what i hate the most is how pis poor the cgi is compared to the prop that jurassic park had.

I will go see the movie but we already know it wont live up to the first.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Another Jurassic classic. Awesome!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I personally think the movie is going to be pretty awesome, although maybe not as much as the classic ones but still looking forward to it.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By icecold14

T-Rex vs Hybrid

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Honesty, the CGI looks far better than the original, and this isn't even the final cut. I mean don't get me wrong, they were great for their time, but in modern times their meh.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-Rex vs Hybrid

or Chris Pratt with his velociraptor pokemon vs Hybrid.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I see this happening honestly

First Chris and his Raptors loose so they bring in the T Rex for help

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that would be cool. Ill definitely watch it.

Honesty, the CGI looks far better than the original, and this isn't even the final cut. I mean don't get me wrong, they were great for their time, but in modern times their meh.

Seriously? The original barely had much cgi it was mainly prop/costume. Which actually looks more real than the cgi in my opinion. Thats one of the things i was disappointed in watching this trailer, it all looked like poor cgi except for the raptors at the end of the trailer.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@icecold14 said:

that would be cool. Ill definitely watch it.

@petey_is_spidey said:

Seriously? The original barely had much cgi it was mainly prop/costume. Which actually looks more real than the cgi in my opinion. Thats one of the things i was disappointed in watching this trailer, it all looked like poor cgi except for the raptors at the end of the trailer.

That's exactly what I'm saying. The actual CGI aspect of the film was sub par; the practical effects is a different story.

Now practical effects can look better or worse in certain situations. In terms of motion and actually giving that real feel aspect to the film, CGI beats practical effects any day. Typically animatronics have a choppy movement and feel to it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It loks pretty silly, my guess is it'll get like a 6.5 on IMDB if that maybe a 6.8

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm guessing D-Rex is Velociraptor and T-Rex mixed

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bah! All this science wasted on bringing back dead dinosaurs- where's my flying car and robot housekeeper?