TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk
No Caption Provided

Today, Hulk am reviewing THE LEGO MOVIE.

No Caption Provided

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! Hulk am serious. Everything about this movie is great. From the cast, to the beautiful stop-motion of the LEGOS, it's just, everything about this movie is great. This movie brought Hulk back to the good old days when Hulk would play with LEGOs. It just made Hulk feel like a kid again. Only 2 movies have done this to date: This and Pacific Rim. So, yeah, Chris Pratt is great as Emmet, and Hulk expected him to be a total idiot, but he's actually quite a likeable person. Elizabeth Banks and Will Arnett are great as Batman and Wyldstyle, and yeah, Will Ferrel, Hulk never though Will Ferrel would make a good villain, but he did as Lord Business. Let's not forget Morgan Freeman's brilliant performance as the wizard, Virtruvius (however you pronounce his name).

Plus, not only were the action sequences fun to watch, but Hulk don't want to give away too much, but let's just say at the end, it takes a turn Hulk didn't expect it to. It is funny, action-packed, goes to a place where it gets dark at times, and Hulk actually found it touching by the end. This was a big surprise for Hulk. Hulk was expecting it to be a typical comedy movie that's good, but not amazing. This movie exceeded Hulk's expectations. This is one of the few movies where they got everything completely 100% right.

Should you go see it? Heck yes. And then when you get home, go play with the LEGOS, the toys, if you have any.

However, Hulk's only criticism is the fact that a certain LEGO brand involving superheroes (NOT DC) was not included in the movie.

Now, Hulk have pretty much said everything Hulk could without spoilering anything. Also, Hulk know that since this movie is making so much money, Hulk am expecting a sequel. So, here's an idea Hulk have for it:

An ancient war is re-ignited between two races of BIONICLES: The heroic Toa and the evil Makuta, and Emmet and his team have to join forces with the Toa to stop the Makuta from destroying the LEGO world.

That would be a cool movie!

NOW HULK WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Did you see THE LEGO MOVIE? Do you want to? Do you or Did you play with LEGOS at all?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

im seeing this next weekend . everyone who has seen it has said it was amazing and the next big thing since toy story

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I liked the review.... But you didn't mention Liam Neeson once so I hated it.

Jk lol. Nice rev

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Samimista

Great review mate! Really can't wait to see this. ^__^ Especially with Batman and Wonder Woman in it. xD

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Can't wait to see it!!

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gambit474

I just saw it today..On film sites like IMDB there's some people complaining but that was because they're ignorant and expected more adult-like comedy out of a film that was aimed at younger ages. I didn't care that Marvel wasn't a part of the movie since I'm pretty sure it'd be common sense that we wouldn't see Marvel and DC together, however the film wasn't about comic book characters. It was about the lego characters in general so I knew Emmet and Wildstyle(Won't say her real name for those who haven't seen it yet) would get more spotlight than the rest of the characters

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheHulk

@gambit474 said:

I just saw it today..On film sites like IMDB there's some people complaining but that was because they're ignorant and expected more adult-like comedy out of a film that was aimed at younger ages. I didn't care that Marvel wasn't a part of the movie since I'm pretty sure it'd be common sense that we wouldn't see Marvel and DC together, however the film wasn't about comic book characters. It was about the lego characters in general so I knew Emmet and Wildstyle(Won't say her real name for those who haven't seen it yet) would get more spotlight than the rest of the characters

People actually do that? Fanboys.

Hulk loved the movie as it is. Hulk expected it to be good, but not anything truly remarkable, but boy was Hulk wrong.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone liked it?

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

@gambit474 said:

Hulk loved the movie as it is. Hulk expected it to be good, but not anything truly remarkable, but boy was Hulk wrong.

There's no pleasing some people I guess. I thought it was an entertaining film..I enjoyed it and hope it has a sequel

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

@gambit474 said:

There's no pleasing some people I guess. I thought it was an entertaining film..I enjoyed it and hope it has a sequel

Agreed. Hulk thought it was the best movie of the year so far.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheHulk

Has anyone yet seen the LEGO Movie?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#11  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@thehulk: I saw it. It was a great movie. I'm not suprised that the marvel characters didn't show up. Warner:DC probably didn't want to help their biggest competitors Marvel/Disney/Fox/Columbia.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk: I saw it. It was a great movie. I'm not suprised that the marvel characters didn't show up. Warner:DC probably didn't want to help their biggest competitors Marvel/Disney/Fox/Columbia.

Yeah. It didn't bother Hulk all that much. Hulk think it was an awesome movie. Also, Hulk forgot to mention Hulk''s favorite character is Metal Beard, a pirate with a mech body. Hulk thought he was cool. Hulk have to buy a set with him in it.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

Saw it last night. I was really skeptical at first but it was a lot better than I expected.

Glad you liked it.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't agree with you more, Hulk. I love this movie to bits. Everything about it is just ingenious. The cast really delivers some great performances, and the dialogue is perfect.

"If this relationship is going to work out between us I need to feel free to party with a bunch of strangers whenever I feel like it. I will text you."

It really made you feel like a kid again, playing with Legos and making your own adventures. Watching this movie just makes you feel great.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

Couldn't agree with you more, Hulk. I love this movie to bits. Everything about it is just ingenious. The cast really delivers some great performances, and the dialogue is perfect.

"If this relationship is going to work out between us I need to feel free to party with a bunch of strangers whenever I feel like it. I will text you."

It really made you feel like a kid again, playing with Legos and making your own adventures. Watching this movie just makes you feel great.

You just hit the nail on the head. Hulk agree exactly with what you said. Hulk's favorite character in the movie was Metal Beard.