Hulk Rants; WHY WON'T THEY GIVE HULK ANOTHER SOLO MOVIE?

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk
No Caption Provided

Sorry Hulk have a rant today. Hulk know that it's Halloween today. In fact, Hulk was actually originally GOING to do a Halloween post today. That is until Hulk remembered something that is just SO infuriating. Hulk am sure most of you are aware of Avengers 2, the scene where Hulk am going on a rampage in a city and destroying everything and Iron Man is fighting Hulk to stop Hulk? Well, that's actually real footage that Joss Whedon thought was cool and decided to incorporate it into the movie. It wasn't scripted in the slightest. You know why Hulk was angry and rampaging through the city in that upcoming scene? It's because Hulk read this:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/29/marvel-no-plans-for-solo-hulk-or-black-widow-films-2391566?lt_source=external,manual

For those who don't want to click the link, It says that Hulk am STILL not going to get a solo movie for Phase 3 of the Marvel movie series. WHY? WTF Marvel? Why are you refusing to give Hulk another chance to shine at the spotlight on Hulk's own. This is a complete outrage. Hulk am one of the most important Avengers and you STILL won't give Hulk a movie? WHY?! WHY?! They actually said at one point that there were going to wait until after Avengers 2, and guess what? Avengers 2 is almost here and they STILL won't give Hulk another movie. Hulk am really wanting to go on a rampage AGAIN just typing this.

Hulk know that the previous movie Hulk starred in didn't make as much money as the others. But, it was FAR from a bomb. It made a good amount of money for its budget from box office and DVD sales. Seriously. Captain America and Thor are getting third movies. WHY won't they give Hulk a sequel movie where Hulk goes into space or fights The Leader (they actually hinted at that in Hulk's previous movie).

Hulk don't want to go on too long or Hulk will want to go on another rampage. Hulk don't want to have to fight Iron Man again. Overall, Hulk am just going to sum it up like this. Marvel, regarding Hulk's next movie. STOP with the excuses and make the flick.

NOW HULK WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Do you want Hulk to be in a solo movie again? Why or why not?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I honestly don't get it.. Hulk is very popular, and I think another solo movie would bring in a lot of cash.. Maybe a Iron Man/Hulk duo movie?

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hulk stories that are very good sometime include F4 and XMEN. Since they have gon with fan favorite stories for there movies like CW, Loki, Infinity Gauntlet and Winter Soldier they might be setting up the illuminati with Dr. Strange and them to send Hulk into space and have Planet Hulk and WW/WB Hulk movies which if done right will be epic.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Left Behind

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Hulk will get a World War Hulk or Planet Hulk in Phase 4.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

I agree

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I want world war hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

One problem i see with Planet Hulk is that it will be mostly CGI. It will be weird for the people involved to work in something like that

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh sweet, I only have to wait 10 plus years for that.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Unless the waste a film on a third useless reboot of the Origin. I'm hoping there's an actual story instead of wasting time acclimating another actor to the Bruce Banner role.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That better be true. Or Hulk am going to storm Marvel Studios.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@thehulk said:

@madeinbangladesh said:

That better be true. Or Hulk am going to storm Marvel Studios.

No you won't.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Probably because the first two Hulk movies were sub-par collectively.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Because Hulk is a tough character to work a movie around. He's massively popular in doses for the Avengers, but difficult to get right to carry a film, at some point, watching Hulk beat the military just gets boring. A similar character is Quicksilver, he was great in DOP

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayden86 said:

I want world war hulk.

Hulk couldn't agree more.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Hulk is a tough character to work a movie around. He's massively popular in doses for the Avengers, but difficult to get right to carry a film, at some point, watching Hulk beat the military just gets boring. A similar character is Quicksilver, he was great in DOP

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheHulk

I honestly don't get it.. Hulk is very popular, and I think another solo movie would bring in a lot of cash.. Maybe a Iron Man/Hulk duo movie?

Hulk already did that.

No Caption Provided

It really wasn't that good.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because hulk isn't interesting as a character. The only reason we love him in avengers is because he's hulking out and creating destruction in the right moments, in small bits of the film. He's a great supporting character but not good as a lead character.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't nobody got time for that.

But seriously marvel is booked with movies, the production cost for a hulk would go anywhere from multi million to billions.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Planet Hulk/World War Hulk film would be awesome.

They could make a Future Imperfect film too.

Hulk trilogy right there ^

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk: The reason is that they think no one will have any interest in 3/4 of the film and people will just be waiting for the Hulk to show up throughout the whole movie.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I know, right? Especially after they set up Leader in the last one.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me Grimlock think Hulk need better continuity like Iron Man before Hulk can make good solo movie. Unless Hulk get Planet Hulk, then Me Grimlock think that is good idea. Me Grimlock still think Hulk deserve solo movie but me Grimlock think hard to make solo movie for Hulk.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@rogueshadow said:

Because hulk isn't interesting as a character. The only reason we love him in avengers is because he's hulking out and creating destruction in the right moments, in small bits of the film. He's a great supporting character but not good as a lead character.

Both of these.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'd rather see a Hulk movie that wasn't about Planet Hulk/World War Hulk first myself.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk couldn't agree more. Hulk want to fight leader in the sequel.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@thehulk said:
@amazingwebhead said:

Hulk couldn't agree more. Hulk want to fight leader in the sequel.

How do you type without breaking the keyboard? Or type at all with those big fingers?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f035224e8503
deactivated-5f035224e8503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it's that the Hulk bombed but that they're more interested on trying to grow their universe. That's why a good number of the Phase 3 movies are brand new characters like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, or Doctor Strange instead of Hulk, Black Widow, or Hawkeye.

Plus there's the diversity issue. Marvel got a lot of flack for not having enough minority heroes or female superheroes, and ESPECIALLY with DC announcing Wonder Woman and then Jason Momoa as Aquaman, they probably wanted to make sure they had Black Panther and Carol Danvers ready to show the public.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

There's 3 things we need in a Hulk sequel, whether it be Hulk 2 or 3...

1. Abomination needs to look more like Abomination.

2. The Leader.

3. (and this one is the most important) GREY HULK!!!!