Hulk Rants: Why do cats dominate the Internet?

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk
No Caption Provided

Hulk have something to talk about that Hulk have wanted to know since the early days of Youtube. Now, the time has time to finally ask the question. Why do cats dominate the Internet so much? Hulk want you to remember how many times you've been on Youtube and all of a sudden, you look at the main page and you see yet ANOTHER cat video taking the world by storm. Cats are popular all over the Internet through Youtube videos, memes, pictures, and what not. Heck, there's even an annual festival DEDICATED to cat videos. But, Hulk's question is...why cats?

No Caption Provided

Now, Hulk have nothing against cats, don't get Hulk wrong. Hulk love all animals. If Hulk sees a cat walking down the street, Hulk will say, "Hi, Mr. Cat. How are you doing?" But, the question is, why is it that cats and only cats dominate the Internet? What's wrong with dogs? Dogs can make great memes. Dogs can be cute and funny and playful, heck they can even get a viral video here and there. Hulk think that dogs should have just as much domination and love on the Internet as cats do.

Not just dogs, what about other animals in general? What about horses, frogs, lizards, and guinea pigs and rats, just anything else that can be a pet. They can create viral videos sometimes. Look at this video of a lizard playing a game on the iPad.

Overall, Hulk think that while there's nothing wrong with cats and Hulk don't mind that people love them on the Internet, Hulk think they should let other animals have a turn at ruling the Internet. Dogs can be cute and funny. So can horses, lizards, frogs, rats and guinea pigs. If Hulk look on Youtube's main page, and Hulk don't see a non-cat animal taking Youtube by storm, you will hear from Hulk.

NOW HULK WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Why do you think people love cats on the Internet so much?

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KittyParker13

Puppies > kittens

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cats don't dominate the internet... Trolls do.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Because Cats run the illuminati

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Best answer thus far.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

GOATS>>>>>>> Cats and dogs.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't have either, but I am thinking of getting one. Lots of people are warning me about the responsibility of a dog, and the take over abilities of a cat. I am properly terrified. As for the internet, I can inundate this thread with hilarious GIFs of both, especially cats but then I'll be trapped in internet limbo, looking at and searching for more. So instead, I am going to throw a little kid at you all:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ms-lola said:

I don't have either, but I am thinking of getting one. Lots of people are warning me about the responsibility of a dog, and the take over abilities of a cat. I am properly terrified. As for the internet, I can inundate this thread with hilarious GIFs of both, especially cats but then I'll be trapped in internet limbo, looking at and searching for more. So instead, I am going to throw a little kid at you all:

No Caption Provided

Get a dog. Dogs are the greatest friends you'll ever have. I mean, yeah, puppies destroy everything, but once they're trained, it's worth it. When you have a cat, you're basically its slave.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And douchebags and disrespectful people all over the place beefing throughout the internet.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By laflux

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Banemax

I prefer dogs:

No Caption Provided

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do cats have that other animals don't have?

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehulk said:

What do cats have that other animals don't have?

People on the internet think cats are cute which is why there's a lot of cat memes/videos/vines/threads

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Who gives a sh*t?

Not me.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChillxPill

P*ssy dominates everything, it's not a surprise.