Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back to Hulk Rants. Today, Hulk talk about game that came out a few days ago. Puny Iron Man was excited for it. He got it, but Hulk never quite got why almost all Alien games never let you play as Aliens. They make you play as the humans in first-person shooter style game. They let you play as a Predator in one Predator game for Xbox. So, why can't you play as an Alien in an Alien game? Hulk had same problem with the Jurassic Park video game, because they not let you play as the T-Rex.

Hulk just think they need to take break from the first-person shooter style they usually use in Alien games and do something else. Hulk would love to see open-world alien game where Hulk play as Alien stranded in New York City and kill and eat humans and destroy things. Hulk would love to play game like that.

What your thoughts on the fact that they never let you play as the Aliens in the Alien games? Tell Hulk all your thoughts in the comments below. If Hulk get one more Alien game where they make you play as human, HULK SMASH!!!

#1 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

I never played it but I heard the game in general is disappointing for those that were excited to see it.

#2 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dragonborn_CT said:

I never played it but I heard the game in general is disappointing for those that were excited to see it.

Hulk heard too. Maybe they tired of being humans in Alien game. Hulk think they need open-world Alien game where you play as alien and kill and destroy in New York.

#3 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

The graphics quality alone is poor. So, while I always gravitate more towards to story, I rejected this one A. Because Alien games rarely stack up with the films and B. I'd rather waste the memory on Bioshock: Infinite.

Giant mechanical Hulks trump Xenomorph soldiers anyday.

#4 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

The graphics quality alone is poor. So, while I always gravitate more towards to story, I rejected this one A. Because Alien games rarely stack up with the films and B. I'd rather waste the memory on Bioshock: Infinite.

Giant mechanical Hulks trump Xenomorph soldiers anyday.

When's that coming out?

Either way, if they make a Alien game where you play as Alien, then Hulk will be happy.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33447 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: You can play as an Alien in AVP 2 and you can also play as an Alien in the Colonial Marines multiplayer

#6 Edited by ALFMutant (151 posts) - - Show Bio

if they make a Alien game where you play as Alien, then Hulk will be happy.

Like Aliens VS Predator 1,2 and the third one on PS3/360/PC...

#7 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk:

(so tempted to write like a Hulk it's weird. XD)

March 26th. Handyman big angry hulk of flying Columbia. Not sure if he can fly though. Must experiment further. *Pushes a Handyman off a bridge*

Closest I remember was the old FPS in the 90's, but that was Alien vs. Predator where you played either a Yautja or marine. But that game was awesome, like Doom. Only with less variety.

#8 Edited by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@TheHulk: You can play as an Alien in AVP 2 and you can also play as an Alien in the Colonial Marines multiplayer

Really? That a start. A good start indeed. But Hulk was thinking more along the lines of like, an open-world game where you play as him. Like Hulk's game, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. They could have an Alien get stranded in New York City and you kill people and eat and destroy to survive. You can evolve your alien to make him faster, stronger, more handsome. That'd be awesome. Hulk just joking about the more handsome part, but you get Hulk's point.

#9 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I head the game stinks anyway!

#10 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

I head the game stinks anyway!

Hulk heard that too. This isn't first game was in development for long time and it become disappointment.

Puny Game designers should've put more effort into BOTH games.
#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33447 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk:

#12 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has all my support,if he wants to smash,I smash with him.

The game isn't exactly bad,but it is not what I was waiting for.And why can't I be an alien,that sucks!

#13 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

It isn't that bad of a game. It has random glitches that needs to be fixed. But overall it's an okay game. Giving it a 4/10 is a bit harsh.

#14 Posted by Catman9 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you can play as aliens in multiplayer