#1 Edited by TheHulk (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to first installment of Hulk News. Me am The Hulk, and here today's headline:

2nd Titanic in development

Some Australian. billionaire named Clive Palmer is planning construction of a 2nd Titanic ship. The ship is expected to set sail sometime in 2016. Hulk surprised. Talk about a tall order. Re-creating a ship that sank a century ago, and one that big. Hulk support it, but puny Clive will have to add modern safety features so the 2nd ship doesn't hit an iceberg and sink like its predecessor. Construction is expected to begin sometime this year. Hulk would probably go on the ship when and if it's completed.

Do you want the 2nd Titanic to be built? Would you go on it? Why or why not? Tell Hulk in comments section below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_II

#2 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Asking for it.

#3 Posted by TheHulk (750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

Asking for it.

For a 2nd Titanic?

#4 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@Pwok21 said:

Asking for it.

For a 2nd Titanic?

Asking for disaster in my opinion.

They just shouldn't.

#5 Posted by TheHulk (750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@TheHulk said:

@Pwok21 said:

Asking for it.

For a 2nd Titanic?

They just shouldn't.

Come on, man. They make much bigger ships than Titanic nowadays, and most of them are doing just fine. Hulk think this COULD work if they set their mind to it and add modern safety features.

#6 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: It's a cheap ploy to cash in on the name and, sadly, nothing more

I'm a huge Titanic fan and ever since that movie... damnit... it just makes me.... wanna Hulk out hahaha

#7 Posted by TheHulk (750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

@TheHulk: It's a cheap ploy to cash in on the name and, sadly, nothing more

I'm a huge Titanic fan and ever since that movie... damnit... it just makes me.... wanna Hulk out hahaha

What make you want to Hulk out? The fact that they rebuilding Titanic or the movie? Hulk didn't quite understand.

#8 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: Both haha, people got all interested because of the movie not the actual history. History interests the hell out of me and I hate when people just use it to exploit it.

Then people jump on to the crazy and act like they know the first thing about what happened.

#9 Posted by TheHulk (750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

@TheHulk: Both haha, people got all interested because of the movie not the actual history. History interests the hell out of me and I hate when people just use it to exploit it.

Then people jump on to the crazy and act like they know the first thing about what happened.

It not like the ship will sink again. That iceberg is probably gone now.

#10 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a cool concept. Hope it actually does something though.

#11 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: LMAO I know. It's not some superstition thing. It's just if this guy was a really good ship builder he'd be forging his own name.

He's not so he's just trying to cash in on an Iconic name.

#12 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@Pwok21 said:

@TheHulk said:

@Pwok21 said:

Asking for it.

For a 2nd Titanic?

They just shouldn't.

Come on, man. They make much bigger ships than Titanic nowadays, and most of them are doing just fine. Hulk think this COULD work if they set their mind to it and add modern safety features.

There's no question of whether it would work but the main issue of this is that it's in poor taste.

#13 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Give me a ticket and ah will gladly ride that thing.

#14 Edited by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

they couldn't just give it a different name? It's not like it's made from the skeleton of the Titanic. NOW THAT would be sweet

#15 Posted by judasnixon (6085 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God, can you imagine how many A-holes will be hang off the bow of the ship, screaming I'm king of the world......

#16 Posted by The Stegman (22710 posts) - - Show Bio

This time, it will be struck by lightning. 

#17 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

No I wouldn't, I'd find it too eerie.

#18 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! FOLLOWING RELEASE OF INFORMATION REGARDING A NEW TITANIC BEING BUILT, EVERY GOVERNMENT ON EARTH BEGINS WORKING ON WAYS TO REMOTELY MANUFACTURE ICEBERGS! EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

The things people will do to get a sequel green lit

#20 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you want the 2nd Titanic to be built? Would you go on it? Why or why not? Tell Hulk in comments section below.

I don't really care either way if it is built, not my money. I'd go on it for free, it's just a ship. No bad luck associated with it, just human error.

#21 Posted by Catman9 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this time they'll stay away from the f**king icebergs.

#22 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

So.

That's happening.

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19873 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm...okay...

#24 Posted by Bruxae (12132 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a ship, might be fun like going to a museum.

#25 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a sequel coming in 2018-2019.

#26 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

And put Leo in it just for kicks.

#27 Posted by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

For a minute I almost thought you meant the movie. The only thing good out of a sequel will be seeing an artist painting someone like one of his French girls.

#28 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

But... is it Gamma powered?