#101 Posted by lykopis (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis said:

The more I read along this thread the more I thought about developing the ability to neuter you via telekinesis.

You've turned into Nerx. He said exactly the same thing once!

#102 Posted by Pyrogram (42496 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by lykopis (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: That's OK, if you do that I'll just grow them back.

Oh wait, no I won't since what happens to me actually leaves lasting ramifications because I'm not just a vehicle for action scenes =O

Interesting -- you and action and lasting ramifications. A bit of a mismatch, that. **arched eyebrow**

#104 Posted by Tyrus (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Some part of me says that Hugh wants in Avengers 2 for the cash while the other part tells me he's really passionate about Wolverine.

Ever since FOX's annoying/obvious ambitions were made to rise above Marvel Studios because they're butthurt over their success, it's hard to trust anyone over there anymore :P

#105 Posted by lykopis (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by Pyrogram (42496 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by lykopis (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure the fox issue concerns me, since marvel already screwed up their own continuity via the xmen films

#109 Posted by tg1982 (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind Wolverine in an Avengers movie, but they'd have to reboot the X-men universe to make it coincide with the MCU, otherwise it would make no sense.

#110 Edited by tg1982 (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

where is that pic from? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

#111 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4601 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh Jackman has always made the character cool. So yeah, I've love to see him with the Avengers

#112 Posted by cfrehse (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

why wouldn't people want him in. If its under whedon and marvels control wolverine would be great in the avengers.

#113 Edited by lykopis (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

Game of Thrones -- first episode (I believe) and the second on is from the last episode (I believe.)

:)

#114 Posted by laflux (19947 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis said:

The more I read along this thread the more I thought about developing the ability to neuter you via telekinesis.

Okay at this point I'm literally sh!tting bricks.

Besides Nerx is still with us, in our hearts, and souls, and the RPG section >:P

#115 Posted by Pyrogram (42496 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis said:

Okay at this point I'm literally sh!tting bricks.

Besides Nerx is still with us, in our hearts, and souls, and the RPG section >:P

Dude everybody at this point knows he has an Alt :P

#116 Posted by laflux (19947 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by tg1982 (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@tg1982 said:

Game of Thrones -- first episode (I believe) and the second on is from the last episode (I believe.)

:)

Thanks! I knew I've seen it some where. :-)

#118 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, why not?

#119 Posted by SandMan_ (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox and Disney hate each other.

#120 Posted by GraniteSoldier (10506 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like how Wolverine is shoved down our throats. Sure he's popular, and a decent character, but there are better choices.

#121 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be even more happier if the other X-Men were included in the Avengers movie and not just Wolverine. It just feels like the other X-Men barely get any recognition in the movie universe.