Um ya.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes!!!!!

#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

hopfuly i am very hopful

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32848 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he does, he wants a bigger pay check

#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I like him fine,I really do. But i'm burned out on X-men movies, I'd rather have Andrew.

#7 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5880 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I always loved Hugh Jackman. Les Mis deserved an Oscar way more than that racist, offensive, one sided pile of tripe Argo.

Let the Hawkeye and Black Widow jokes begin!

#8 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I'll pass.

#9 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

this. i woulnt mind though

#10 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a big no from me.

#11 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Xwraith (15514 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

They should all make a deal. Disney/Marvel, Sony, Fox, and whoever the hell owns The Punisher. Just to piss Warner Bros. off.

#15 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if Wolverine belts out a few Les Mis numbers with the Hulk. Seriously, though, Í wouldn't bitch about Robert Downey, Jr. being in Guardians of the Galaxy, but putting all of the plot holes and terrible writing of the X-movies into the same universe as the Avengers flicks would destroy the slender sliver of faith I still have left in humanity.

#16 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont even want them living in the same universe.

The only good thing it could came out is Marvel does the X Men movies and they keep being the same and destroy the Myth Marvel Studios is better that everybody and bigger that life nonesense.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#18 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm okay with it.

#19 Edited by Dernman (14763 posts) - - Show Bio

Down on my knees begging please NO! I don't want Hugh's Wolverine anywhere near Avengers. Top that off I don't want the X-movieverse as it is anywhere near Marvel movieverse. Top that off I don't want Wolverine in the Avengers movie. Top that off I want Wolverine out of Avengers comics. Top that off I want Wolverine to stop leading the X-Men or head mastering a school.

#20 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17602 posts) - - Show Bio

eh.....uh.......no.

#21 Posted by SavageWolverine (12 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

There's probably a limit to how many characters are going to be used, so the inclusion of Wolverine could mean that a more classic/appropriate member would not be included.

Wolverine has already had plenty of screentime in the X-Men films anyway, so it would be better to give another character some attention.

#23 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Down on my knees begging please NO! I don't want Hugh's Wolverine anywhere near Avengers. Top that off I don't want the X-movieverse as it is anywhere near Marvel movieverse. Top that off I don't want Wolverine in the Avengers movie. Top that off I want Wolverine out of Avengers comics. Top that off I want Wolverine to stop leading the X-Men or head mastering a school.

THIS! Especiallly this last part!

#24 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5511 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!!!!!!!! Last thing we need is an Avengers movies starring wolverine!

#25 Edited by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

Well, I don't see a problem with any of the things you just mentioned.

#26 Edited by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh like he can make such a thing happen.

#29 Posted by Dernman (14763 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I'll try to explain.

I don't want Hugh's Wolverine anywhere near Avengers.

Hugh is a fine actor but I hate his Wolverine. He's too tall, doesn't really look the part, voice it wrong even his personality is a washed version. His version is actually more along the line of when Wolverine started to change for the worse in more modern comics. His rage is pathetic, his uncomfortableness around people is lacking, and aggression comes of as fake to me.

Top that off I don't want the X-movieverse as it is anywhere near Marvel movieverse.

The X-Movies are a terrible mess in my opinion. Only one I have anything near respect for is first class and even that

Top that off I don't want Wolverine in the Avengers movie.

Wolverine is an X-Man character.

Top that off I want Wolverine out of Avengers comics.

Wolverine is an X-Man character and more of an Anti-hero out of the public eye.

Top that off I want Wolverine to stop leading the X-Men or head mastering a school.

Because this is OOC perverted version of his with an unnatural evolution of his character that dominates his character that dominates modern comics today because he became popular.

#30 Edited by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

You explanations are reasonable, at first I thought you just hate Wolverine, and were just against the idea of him being in the Avengers because of that. But I honestly don't see a problem with Wolverine being a headmaster. He has always mentored young mutants (Jubilee, Kitty Pryde, etc.) and being headmaster is just that on a larger scale.

#31 Posted by addikhabbo (140 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Weren't they also thinking of putting Spiderman in.

#33 Edited by addikhabbo (140 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a problem with it..However I think a problem for most people who aren't for it is that they much rather see the founding members and more established characters added first long before Wolverine gets added. Guys like Wolverine and Spider-man didn't come into the avengers much later on...However my thing is if Wolverine appears in the avengers all of a sudden we've got questions on if x-men and avengers then exist in the same universe. IMO that would be good if Fox and Marvel could work out a deal because then it wouldn't be so complicated on how to handle Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

#35 Posted by Dernman (14763 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

You explanations are reasonable, at first I thought you just hate Wolverine, and were just against the idea of him being in the Avengers because of that.

I liked Wolverine back in the day and still want to like him. It's just hard with the direction they force him in now.

#36 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox won't let them.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

I kind of agree with everything you said besides Logan being headmaster. Wolverine has always mentored young mutants (Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, etc.) and being headmaster is just that on a larger scale IMO.

#38 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh don't really like the idea....I've never liked Wolverine or Spider-Man in the Avengers, I feel they should be relegated to their own franchises in terms of teams.

#39 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: Founding members? If marvel was concerned about the founding members then they probably would have included Hank and Janet.

There's probably a limit to how many characters are going to be used, so the inclusion of Wolverine could mean that a more classic/appropriate member would not be included.

Wolverine has already had plenty of screen time in the X-Men films anyway, so it would be better to give another character some attention.

Marvel is has a history of focusing on characters they KNOW can sell. Wolverine is just one of those characters. And given the nature of the source material being much more aligned with the Ultimate universe, Wolverine is a appropriate choice in my opinion.

I honestly have no problem with them adding Hugh to the roster, i am also still hoping for spider-man and know Moon knight is a long shot. But the acknowledgment of their extended universe would be (for me at least) a surreal moment on film. Even with the X-franchises messy continuity, tho i might have a problem if Days of Future Past makes absolutely no sense at all...

#40 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: is there an echo in here??

I like Hugh and I like Wolverine, but it's a no thank you from me. I don't think he belongs on the Avengers, never did, so I won't endorse him being in the film version of the team... plus all the mess of linking crappy films to Marvel Films (which are by and large a fair amount better than the Fox mutant flicks I'm sad to say).

#41 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Wolverine has already had plenty of screen time in the X-Men films anyway, so it would be better to give another character some attention.

Marvel is has a history of focusing on characters they KNOW can sell. Wolverine is just one of those characters. And given the nature of the source material being much more aligned with the Ultimate universe, Wolverine is a appropriate choice in my opinion.

I honestly have no problem with them adding Hugh to the roster, i am also still hoping for spider-man and know Moon knight is a long shot. But the acknowledgment of their extended universe would be (for me at least) a surreal moment on film. Even with the X-franchises messy continuity, tho i might have a problem if Days of Future Past makes absolutely no sense at all...

Well hopefully Fox can keep a hold of the contract so Marvel Studios can't take the opportunity to use him.

Obviously they would probably make a lot more money if they managed to get Spider-Man and Wolverine on the team, but I just don't think it would be fair to overlook characters who haven't had a chance to appear in a film yet. I'd much rather see characters like Ms./Captain Marvel, Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Vision, Spider-Woman, etc.

#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a Wolverine film by Marvel Studios!

#43 Posted by Nefarious (18784 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahahahahah....

NO.

#44 Posted by Dernman (14763 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

I kind of agree with everything you said besides Logan being headmaster. Wolverine has always mentored young mutants (Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, etc.) and being headmaster is just that on a larger scale IMO.

That's the thing. Having a reluctant kinda do but kinda don't want personal mentoring relationship and being headmaster to a school is entirely different situations.Also the mentoring and expectations are also entirely different. At best what Wolverine would have done was give them the money to set up then split. It's actually something I identify with.

#45 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet he does. I hear Marvel is considering this sort of deal with Fox/Sony...whatever

#46 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally wouldn't mind, but if Wolverine is going to be in this film, then they better find a way to get the X-Men involved because I like it better when Wolverine is with the X-Men. But, this can complicate things even further if this happens.

#47 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

I can dig it. I think Hugh has done fine with the character and being in a cast of like Hemsworth, a CGI Hulk, Chris Hemsworth (Being 6'0 anyway and even bigger than Hugh), the scaling would look suitable since Logan hasn't exactly been 5'3 in forever based on artistic rendering.

#48 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale: Andrew Garfield would ruin it. If they're going to have a Spider-man, then make it Tobey Maguire.

#49 Posted by KingOfAsh (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

And so do I

#50 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Or we could put someone good on the team.