Huckleberry Finn censored

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Rowen545

I'm sure most have heard about this by now but I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the subject.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Prince CortSether

I think it's stupid. This PC bs is killing me. Nothing good comes out of trying to be politically correct. Hell, the Thor movie is being boycotted all across Scandinavia because they just had to add a black man as a Norse God to be politically correct.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Prince CortSether said:
" Hell, the Thor movie is being boycotted all across Scandinavia because they just had to add a black man as a Norse God to be politically correct. "
Are you sure about that? I've heard of exactly one instance of the Thor movie being boycotted on that basis, and it wasn't (to my knowledge) Scandinavians doing the boycotting...
the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By the referee
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" Hell, the Thor movie is being boycotted all across Scandinavia because they just had to add a black man as a Norse God to be politically correct. "
Are you sure about that? I've heard of exactly one instance of the Thor movie being boycotted on that basis, and it wasn't (to my knowledge) Scandinavians doing the boycotting... "
I too want to hear more about this???