#101 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

penalize him for low blows "cause I'm the ref"

#102 Posted by _Grifter_ (10901 posts) - - Show Bio
@the referee: I'd steal your Whilstle

@agent9149:
well...if it's being used it's not to bad...it beats wasting away and there's always a possibility of coming back lol....just very very very very slim.... 
 

   
#103 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grift3r: I'd throw you out of the game
#104 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Smash you to bits

#105 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask the giant robot for a smoke then detonate an EMP. 
 
because Snake Plissken is the man.
#106 Edited by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor:
I'd send you to another island "and hope you don't come back this time"
#107 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@the referee: Is that Captain Ron?
#108 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555: Just some silly photo I found. But it could be
#109 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Escape from the island and demand the referee give him the cure for that so called "virus . . ."
#110 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: remind you that you were in  
  THAT SHOULD STOP YOU!
#111 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

HEY NOW THAT WAS A FUNNY MOVI--..got a smoke?

#112 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

A number of ways.

#113 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

In a bet. Call it, heads or tails?

#114 Posted by Alexisonfire (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder Clap

#115 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

If going by me me Wait till he turns back to Banner. Then Shoot him. 
 
If as Urd simply wave him away to nothingness

#116 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightcrawler123 said:
"get bugs bunny to take him to his world and........................u dont want to know "


I wana know :P!
#117 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@nightcrawler123 said:
"get bugs bunny to take him to his world and........................u dont want to know "
I wana know :P! "
Eeeeh me too
#118 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

lure you with carrots into a trap (and smash him afterwards )

#119 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Utilize the Old Power to rob you of electricity, and then smash you to bits!

#120 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Show you my sword, full hypnosis, slash you to tiny bits while you have absolutely no use of any of your senses, then feed whats left of you to my hordes of Menos.

#121 Edited by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Neural Stunner/Permanent coma inducer ray attuned to your specific neural patterns blanketing the earth by temporarily hacking Into and utilizing every satellite in space.

#122 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@pinchpaker29 said:
" Show you my sword, full hypnosis, slash you to tiny bits while you have absolutely no use of any of your senses, then feed whats left of you to my hordes of Menos. "
That would never work! Skaar can use the Old Power to make his skin extremely dense! And he most likely has a strong resistance to hypnosis, like his father!
#123 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I want you to think... just continue on... smile and enjoy your complete hypnosis.

#124 Posted by _Grifter_ (10901 posts) - - Show Bio

sneak up on you and grab your blade, you can't use your hypnosis. I'd probably hit you a cople times in a nice combo...but only if your pre hogyoku....if not then I'm screwed lol do to being way overpowered
#125 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed Blitz
#126 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

warp the space around you and render speed useless and then absorb your soul

#127 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grift3r said:
" sneak up on you and grab your blade, you can't use your hypnosis. I'd probably hit you a cople times in a nice combo...but only if your pre hogyoku....if not then I'm screwed lol do to being way overpowered "
Haha What a well informed killer! ;D
#128 Posted by _Grifter_ (10901 posts) - - Show Bio
@pinchpaker29:
lol I have my moments
#129 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock, paper, scissors, SLICE!

#130 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

Get a lightsaber and defeat you.

#131 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Take my sword and slice you in half..... then roast your remains and eat them.

#132 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

1000 hours prep, gather battle armor, rally all me friends and the I'd lose

#133 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick you in the cojones

#134 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give her a HA! And a HI-YA! And then a OUU-WA! And I'd kick her, sir.

Moderator
#135 Posted by _Grifter_ (10901 posts) - - Show Bio

Hang you with a huge metallic wire hidden inside of my knife that I usually use as a grappling hook
#136 Posted by mrbobdobalina (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

I win. All above and below me, bow to my power!

#137 Edited by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

That ego is gonna cost you some time in the penalty box

#138 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

That authority is gonna cost you some time as well! :p

#139 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

.. got a smoke?
#140 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope but I have your head now
#141 Posted by Despero is the beginning (868 posts) - - Show Bio

By forcing him to escape from LA?

#142 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

by plucking all your eyes out
#143 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man:
By instant k.o 
#144 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Use the eraser

#145 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll kill you with my prep

#146 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
I don't live inside comic books anymore :P
#147 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Make him cut his hair "it's not regulation length!"

#148 Posted by MatKrenz (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

Using my beam katana.

#149 Posted by _Grifter_ (10901 posts) - - Show Bio

throw a flashbang at you, while dazed and confused I'd grab your beam katana and take it for myself
#150 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

speedblitz