How would SW characters do against DBZ characters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

Lets say Sidious, Luke, Abeloth, and other SW high tiers do against fighting DBZ high tiers?(In battle?). How much damage can they do with Buuhan, SSJGod Goku, Bills, and Vegeto? Can Force Storm, and Life Drain defeat them pretty easily despite the speed advantage DBZ haves against them?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is screaming battle forum material.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

@kyrees said:

No.I want a discussion between these two series. Both SW(Cannon, Eu/Legends), and DBZ have an advantage between each other. I just wonder how others think on this, and discuss on this.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No idea.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

@shootingnova said:

No idea.

Have you seen, or read any DB or DBZ anime or manga? There are a few advantages SW haves against DB, and DBZ.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

Aren't some SW characters universe busters?

Beata

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

. . .

I'm not sure I even want to get involved in this. I've been in too many DBZ threads to know debating in them would be a waist of my time. I don't have time for fan made calculation, power scaling and the rest of that nonessential drivel.

Personally though, I could see the Bedlum Spirits, Abeloth & the Ones wrecking DBZ.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

what's sw?

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Get their ass kicked, that's what most of the SW characters would do. DBZ got lots of strong characters. But certain SW characters like Abeloth might beat some DBZ characters. So yeah. 50-50

@hylian: SW is Star wars.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman-Hush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SW characters would get obliterated.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@xlr87t3 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: What can Abeloth & Co. do?

Manipulate time/energy/space. Was stated to be able to tear the very fabric of space/time, drain Life Force, wrecked someone who has manipulate Dovin Baasal Black Holes (which can rip a moon out of its orbit) with TK, obliterate a city with TK, etc.

Here is a post I made a while back on a Star wars vs Bleach thread for both Luke and Palpatine:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Both Vader and Maul are useless.

That being said, the Star Wars team could take this from what I know of the Bleach team (which, in my own admittance, is not alot - I stop following the crappy series a long time ago.)

They have the massive speed advantage.

Luke has been able to react in a nanosecond time span during his duel with Abeloth in Vortex and he has processed info/ used his powers in nanoseconds on several other occasions. His other speed feats are taking on an entire army of invisible fast foes, seeing sub-light Tie Fighters in slow-motion, deflecting fire from 128 shooters, and so on.

He has also moved fought faster then Jedi who view the world as if it is in slowmotion and run several kilometers in seconds can view.

Palpatine, along with Plagueis, has deflected fire from small armies of droids that move in waves of hundreds, while also preforming orbits around the before-mentioned Sith Lord deflecting blaster bolts. He has also fought entire armies with-out getting a single stretch on his person.

But he best feats are disappearing from the naked eye of super fast Force sensitives.

Anakin, someone who can react to sub-light ships, deflect fire from entire armies of droids, view the worldas if it stopped, cover himself is light with his blade, seen incredibly fast lightsaber blow in slowmotion, wrecked entire armies of droids, fought so fast he seemed to be "everywhere at once" dodged lightning bolts, side-stepped blaster bolts that was meters away from him, formed a blue sheild with his blade, etc, etc. Can't even perceive Palpatine fought.

Darth Maul, someone who has seen invisibly fast foes in slowmotion, throw 6 blows in a eye flick, seen the world in slowmotion around him to "move" within moments, blitz invisibly fast foes, deflected fire from minuture armies of droids, formed a red shield out of his lightsaber blade and so on, can't even percieve Palpatine when he's serious.

I would go into details for other Jedi who have been unable to perceive Palpatine.

Leia, a Jedi who has ran kilometers in a very short time span to escape Palpatine's Force Storms and deflecting lighting bolts has been unable to perceive a Palpatine while he dueled Luke

Mace Windu, a Jedi who has deflected a flurry of hypersonic projectile, thrown blows faster then thought, hit Vastor 6 times before the latter could blink, and so on, has been unable to perceive Palpatine strike down three of the Jedi Order's most powerful and skilled duelist.

By all intents and purposes Luke and Sidious are very, very, very, very, fast.

As far as other things go, I don't see anyone on the Bleach team tanking a Force Storm from Sidious - they have torn through shields that can take teratons of Force as if it was tissue paper, they have ripped the surface of planets and moons and have been stated to kill the former.

If Luke was fighting to the best of his abilities, he could use his vast number of esoteric Force powers such as Fold space, Alter Environment, Force Immersion, Doppelganger, and a number of other abilities.

Palpatine also has a a sleuth of other esoteric abilities up his sleeves as well such as Essence transfer (something the Bleach team has no answer for) drain life, soul manipulation and so on.

As far as TK goes, Luke has held up ISD, crushed/rebuild mountain sized structures, manipulated Vong created Black Holes (which has ripped Moons out of their orbit and sent it crashing on the planet), and so on. Those feats put Luke in the million- to billions ton range in TK.

Palpatine has been stated to topple entire building, owned Maul and Savage with TK.........For some reason I can't remember anymore of Sidious TK feats -_- oh well, these feats should suffice.

Star Wars team also has telepathy on their side.

Luke has shown planet level TP and has even created an illusion of an entire fleet of ships to make one of the most powerful Sith Lords in the history of Star Wars flee. His range is inter-galactic/ Dimensional level and he has affected billions of people in and entire Star System simultaneously.

Palpatine has mind slaved 20 billion minds on Byss, mind wiped millions on, dropped Vader to his knees while being on another planet, gained a subtle mental hold over DE Luke, manipulated the mind of one of the most powerful Sith lord of all time - Plagueis with out the Latter knowing a thing, ripped info from the mind of Jedi, brain washed other Force sensitives with telepathy and so on.

All in all, from what I do know, I think team SW can win this (but this is mainly me speaking out of ignorance, I've been stop following Bleach about 300 chapters ago) so I thought I'll just throw in my thoughts.

I could post feats for the likes of Vitiate, Caedus, Traya, Nihilus, Kyp Durron, and the like but I'm far too lazy.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this would a discussion about Ki vs the Force than I might have something to say, but this just seems like another battle thread.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to explain..

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to explain..

That's before or after they get turned into a drooling mess from someone that can dominate the minds of 20,000,000,000?

:P

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

No.I want a discussion between these two series.

Isn't... that what the battle forum is for?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

No need to explain..

That's before or after they get turned into a drooling mess from someone that can dominate the minds of 20,000,000,000?

before, considering the beam reached moon in seconz and they dodge/outrace it regularly!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

No need to explain..

before, considering the beam reached moon in seconz and they dodge/outrace it regularly!

But....but...but Plpatine has Force Stormz, dat can rip space/time!!!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master roshi blows up the death star

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master roshi blows up the death star

He then gets obliterated by the Solar System busting Sun Crusher.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Window would solo the DBZ universe with ridiculous ease.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: pff windu got killed by lightening. Buu would make him to chocolate

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ferriserris

Palpatine needed a death star to bust planets, DBZ character's can bust planets with utter ease and are far more durable than somebody that dies after getting thrown down a shaft. SW stand's no chance here at all. Yamcha solos SW.