#51 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

if nostradomis is right the world ends in 2011

"
Nostradamus said nothing about the world ending on any date, all attempts at pinning the end of the world on an exact date have been wrong, and there have been thousands, all of them are wrong.  Also, you butchered his name.  Just admit it, the supernatural does not exist, all of these doomsday prophecies are wrong, and all of these crack-pot theories were dreamed up by fat nerds with nothing better to do with their time.  "
I agree that some predictions are wrong but all(EVERY SINGLE) prediction made by nostradomus were right.  and if by supernatural i hope you dont mean GOD "
Until God comes in person on national television, I'll remain skeptical of him and every other deity conjured up by man.  What makes him so special that he must be real, while religions such as those of the ancient Greeks are known to be false, religions come and go, eventually all the religions you see now will fade away and be replaced by new ones.  Nothing lasts forever.  Get over it. "
What separates God from the others? there never was, is, or will be a man of good enough judgment or character to conjure up a being like God, never; he's too good.
#52 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

"
Nostradamus said nothing about the world ending on any date, all attempts at pinning the end of the world on an exact date have been wrong, and there have been thousands, all of them are wrong.  Also, you butchered his name.  Just admit it, the supernatural does not exist, all of these doomsday prophecies are wrong, and all of these crack-pot theories were dreamed up by fat nerds with nothing better to do with their time.  "
I agree that some predictions are wrong but all(EVERY SINGLE) prediction made by nostradomus were right.  and if by supernatural i hope you dont mean GOD "
Until God comes in person on national television, I'll remain skeptical of him and every other deity conjured up by man.  What makes him so special that he must be real, while religions such as those of the ancient Greeks are known to be false, religions come and go, eventually all the religions you see now will fade away and be replaced by new ones.  Nothing lasts forever.  Get over it. "
What separates God from the others? there never was, is, or will be a man of good enough judgment or character to conjure up a being like God, never; he's too good. "
I can, I imagine a "benevolent" deity who will slaughter millions upon millions for stupid reasons, and then he'll have a son who will be stabbed by a roman, die, be revived, leave the earth, and then proceeds to go silent for many thousands of years. 
#53 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

"
What separates God from the others? there never was, is, or will be a man of good enough judgment or character to conjure up a being like God, never; he's too good. "
I can, I imagine a "benevolent" deity who will slaughter millions upon millions for stupid reasons, and then he'll have a son who will be stabbed by a roman, die, be revived, leave the earth, and then proceeds to go silent for many thousands of years.  "
No you couldn't, that's copyright infringement. 

But seriously, you hear that God had many slaughtered, but don't why. 
give me an example.
#54 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

"
I can, I imagine a "benevolent" deity who will slaughter millions upon millions for stupid reasons, and then he'll have a son who will be stabbed by a roman, die, be revived, leave the earth, and then proceeds to go silent for many thousands of years.  "
where do you get the first part from?
and the second let me explain.
GOD cannot make they world perfect because if it was that mean no one has free will
#55 Edited by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Creator for bringing that up.

OOPS! I mean Colossus.

#56 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

"
The prophecies of nostradamus are so god damned vague they could mean anything.  "
actually its not he even predicted napoleons and hitlers exact names "
Hister, that's an entire letter off.  And he didn't even refer to hister as a person.  "
he did said it was a person.
and he said exactly what country he will be from
and exactly how long he would rule
#57 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

"
where do you get the first part from? and the second let me explain. GOD cannot make they world perfect because if it was that mean no one has free will "
In the old testament, god kills people, lots of people. he even kills someone for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. 
#58 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

And?
Look, you're probably not at all going to agree with this, but God really wanted his people to be clean, no matter what; he wanted to keep worldly influences away from them (even if it meant death).

#59 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" And? Look, you're probably not at all going to agree with this, but God really wanted his people to be clean, no matter what; he wanted to keep worldly influences away from them (even if it meant death). "
And that justifies obliterating a city with thousands of people because they had some "moral" issues how?  If he's all powerful and loving, he'd simply change their ways.
#60 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

No, if he changed everyone that removes free-will, which God lets us have out of love.
we could either all be robots serving him because that's all we're told to do, or we could search for God ourselves and TRULY love him.

by the way, I assume you're suffering to Sodom and Gomorrah?
yeah, they had it coming.

#61 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

And He didn't nuke Adolf Hitler on the spot why?  The Jewish people are his chosen people and Adolf Hitler nearly drove them to extinction.

#62 Edited by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales: People like sex and they burn hell? If he were truly a loving God he'd make sure people never had to get married. Not to mention if they looked back they were killed.
#63 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not using that "I'm better than Hitler" thing, are you?
Okay, one. sin is sin, and it is all the same in God's eyes; stealing a pack of gum is just as bad as murder to him.
and two. God works through everything, even suffering.

#64 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
" @Aronmorales: People like sex and they burn hell? If he were truly a loving God he'd make sure people never had to get married. Not to mention if they looked back they were killed. "
No, people like sin, and that's why they go to hell, and what's loving about removing marriage? that's one of the reasons why God made two sexes.
#65 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Well God sounds like a pretty judgmental jerk. Why love a bastard?

#66 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, if the Jewish are the chosen people of god, won't they still end up burning in hell since they don't believe Jesus was the messiah?  As most books of the new testament say that accepting Jesus is the way into heaven, and not good behavior?  Also, that would mean many already in heaven would be forced into hell due to the new rules.  Also, why is the Purgatory/Limbo there?  If he was loving, he wouldn't force people to wait thousands of years at the very least to go anywhere.  If he was loving hell wouldn't exist either and he'd forgive Lucifer.  Also, in the old testament, one day the Female leviathan was mind controlled by satan and it attacked god, and it almost killed him until satan's control over it broke, where it allowed god to slay it.  An All-powerful god wouldn't be almost killed by his own creation. 

#67 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, why not ask him? considering how sin separates us from him, that make US the bastards.

#68 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Vortex 
You are a DICK
#69 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" I don't know, why not ask him? considering how sin separates us from him, that make US the bastards. "
Your Holy Book suffers from a fatal flaw, there are multiple authors all writing often contradictory stories.  One of them even says that there is no after-life and death is final.  What's up with that? 
#70 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: I know ain't it great.
#71 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiple authors? no there aren't, there's only one: God.
the only reason so many people wrote in the bible was because God needed someone to speak through.

Now you may ask "why didn't he just come down and do it him self"? well, that's because God can't be in the presence of inperfection, a.k.a, us.

#72 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" Multiple authors? no there aren't, there's only one: God. the only reason so many people wrote in the bible was because God needed someone to speak through.  Now you may ask "why didn't he just come down and do it him self"? well, that's because God can't be in the presence of inperfection, a.k.a, us. "
A perfect god wouldn't create a giant fish monster powerful enough to nearly kill him. 
#73 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught: ...What load of malarkey is that?
#74 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I'd prefer to worship something that treats me with respect and not something that I have to love to get a good deal, besides I don't believe in any of it so it's moot. But I'll most likely piss someone off here, in fact I'm pretty sure I already have, so I'll let it lie.

#75 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught: ...What load of malarkey is that? "
You know of the Leviathan right?  One old jewish writing tells of a time where satan took control over the female leviathan, and it attacked god and almost killed him, but satan's control broke and the female leviathan stood still and allowed god to kill it, to compensate for the loss of it's mate, god made the male leviathan immortal.
#76 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
" You know I'd prefer to worship something that treats me with respect and not something that I have to love to get a good deal, besides I don't believe in any of it so it's moot. But I'll most likely piss someone off here, in fact I'm pretty sure I already have, so I'll let it lie. "
Respect? we don't deserve respect.

yeah, I said it.
#77 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @Vortex13 said:
" You know I'd prefer to worship something that treats me with respect and not something that I have to love to get a good deal, besides I don't believe in any of it so it's moot. But I'll most likely piss someone off here, in fact I'm pretty sure I already have, so I'll let it lie. "
Respect? we don't deserve respect.  yeah, I said it. "
That's Emo talk right there. 
#78 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
You know of the Leviathan right?  One old jewish writing tells of a time where satan took control over the female leviathan, and it attacked god and almost killed him, but satan's control broke and the female leviathan stood still and allowed god to kill it, to compensate for the loss of it's mate, god made the male leviathan immortal. "
Oooookay...That's Jewish writing, and I know they had stories.
#79 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
You know of the Leviathan right?  One old jewish writing tells of a time where satan took control over the female leviathan, and it attacked god and almost killed him, but satan's control broke and the female leviathan stood still and allowed god to kill it, to compensate for the loss of it's mate, god made the male leviathan immortal. "
Oooookay...That's Jewish writing, and I know they had stories. "
Also, until you find me the Leviathan, The Behemoth, and the Ziz Bird, I shall assume the old testament is full of crap as they are mentioned in them.  And the many billions of people on the earth would have to be pretty blind to miss the Ziz bird who is so tall that water deep enough for it to wade in would be so deep that an axe dropped seven days ago would still have not reached the bottom of the sea and who's wings are so vast they create the cycle of night and day. 
#80 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Vortex13 said:
Respect? we don't deserve respect.  yeah, I said it. "
That's Emo talk right there.  "
Not emo.

People will not accept that they are bad, they won't, we've always got to compare ourselves to someone to makes ourselves "better", but we're sinners, and only thing we truly deserve is punishment, but God does love everyone despite what the world says and shows.

believe it, that's the only reason Jesus died on the cross.
#81 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
Also, until you find me the Leviathan, The Behemoth, and the Ziz Bird, I shall assume the old testament is full of crap as they are mentioned in them.  And the many billions of people on the earth would have to be pretty blind to miss the Ziz bird who is so tall that water deep enough for it to wade in would be so deep that an axe dropped seven days ago would still have not reached the bottom of the sea and who's wings are so vast they create the cycle of night and day.  "
Um, okay, you're relating Judaism to Christianity...they ARE different.
besides, I've never heard of a bloody "Ziz bird".
#82 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

And what about aliens?  No one would make such an infinite universe to look pretty for us.  Because that'd be the biggest waste of space ever.  To say it's a waste of space would be an infinitely massive understatement.  Do they get salvation?  Or do they get an Alien Jesus who gets crucified by alien Romans? 

#83 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
Also, until you find me the Leviathan, The Behemoth, and the Ziz Bird, I shall assume the old testament is full of crap as they are mentioned in them.  And the many billions of people on the earth would have to be pretty blind to miss the Ziz bird who is so tall that water deep enough for it to wade in would be so deep that an axe dropped seven days ago would still have not reached the bottom of the sea and who's wings are so vast they create the cycle of night and day.  "
Um, okay, you're relating Judaism to Christianity...they ARE different. besides, I've never heard of a bloody "Ziz bird". "
The Ziz bird is the overgrown beast of the sky who as a bird would be a dinosaur, the leviathan is the bloated sea serpent, and the leviathan is the giant dinosaur of the land who would be much smaller than the ziz bird. 
#84 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know 'bout aliens, I have no idea if God made them or not. But what I do know is that if they are real, God would've either had Christ's death count for ALL creation or he would've had to suffer another death similar to the cross for them.

I don't know, not anywhere in the bible did I find "And God created E.T's, so that mankind could ponder the stars"...but maybe he did...
why else would we have space?

#85 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
Um, okay, you're relating Judaism to Christianity...they ARE different. besides, I've never heard of a bloody "Ziz bird". "
The Ziz bird is the overgrown beast of the sky, the leviathan is the bloated sea serpent, and the leviathan is the giant dinosaur of the land.  "
Huh, I've only heard of the Leviathan and Behemoth, and I'm not entirely sure as to what they are.
#86 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales: By your definition yes I'm a sinner. In fact I am in a lot of religious peoples views but hey I like my life and if we are all sinners you have no right to declare us sinners because  your in that group, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and buddy that's not you.
#87 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
The Ziz bird is the overgrown beast of the sky, the leviathan is the bloated sea serpent, and the leviathan is the giant dinosaur of the land.  "
Huh, I've only heard of the Leviathan and Behemoth, and I'm not entirely sure as to what they are. "
The Ziz bird is more obscure, probably because Ziz isn't as ominous a name as "Leviathan" or "Behemoth."
#88 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
" @Aronmorales: By your definition yes I'm a sinner. In fact I am in a lot of religious peoples views but hey I like my life and if we are all sinners you have no right to declare us sinners because  your in that group, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and buddy that's not you. "
I never said I wasn't a sinner.
#89 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
Huh, I've only heard of the Leviathan and Behemoth, and I'm not entirely sure as to what they are. "
The Ziz bird is more obscure, probably because Ziz isn't as ominous a name as "Leviathan" or "Behemoth." "
"Obscure" sounds about right.
#90 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
The Ziz bird is more obscure, probably because Ziz isn't as ominous a name as "Leviathan" or "Behemoth." "
"Obscure" sounds about right. "
Trust me if the Ziz bird had a better name, more people would know about him. 
#91 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Aronmorales said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Aronmorales said:
"Obscure" sounds about right. "
Trust me if the Ziz bird had a better name, more people would know about him.  "
Indubitably.
#92 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

We cannot see the future, so there's no way to know how life will be in 3000. But I can say this. By then we'll supposedly have the technology to destroy the Earth in many ways by then, which include sending it into the sun, having it eaten by a neuman machine, sucked into a black hole or more. So you might see a headline of some terrorists threatening to destroy the Earth at that time. :P

I found out about it when I looked up how to destroy the Earth... don't ask why I did it... anyway here's a list of the top ten ways to destroy the Earth that I found when I google searched.... once again, don't ask at all....................

http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/57/listid/7394/Science/Top+10+Ways+to+Destroy+Earth.aspx

#93 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" We cannot see the future, so there's no way to know how life will be in 3000. But I can say this. By then we'll supposedly have the technology to destroy the Earth in many ways by then, which include sending it into the sun, having it eaten by a neuman machine, sucked into a black hole or more. So you might see a headline of some terrorists threatening to destroy the Earth at that time. :P

I found out about it when I looked up how to destroy the Earth... don't ask why I did it... anyway here's a list of the top ten ways to destroy the Earth that I found when I google searched.... once again, don't ask at all....................

http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/57/listid/7394/Science/Top+10+Ways+to+Destroy+Earth.aspx "
The Earth is all but impossible to destroy, you'd need 25,000,000,000,000 tons of anti-matter to do it. 
#94 Edited by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @fear monger said:

"

"
The prophecies of nostradamus are so god damned vague they could mean anything.  I recommend you stop watching the history channel, it's full of crap at the moment. "
Haha i so  agree with you cuz they are always playing The "Nostadamus Affect" And i think it's retarted to believe a man's predictions when they are like you said so god damn vague and i see the whole 2012 thing like Y2K not gonna happen end of story if the world where meant to end so soon i think it would have happened by now we are going to be taken out by the sun when it dies
#95 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

seeing how i will be dead.so i dont kno or care to much i just hope its not  apocalyptic lol

#96 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

FLYING CARS FTW.

#97 Edited by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" FLYING CARS FTW. "

HELL YEAH LOL

P.S. LOVE.YOUR.AVI.
#98 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know don't care

#99 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

technology will take over 
#100 Posted by Lunacyde (19079 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody is gonna buy the jonas Brothers 7th album......after all it's gonna outsell Kelly Clarkson.