#1 Posted by mattwing87 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so there is a Halloween Comic Con coming up in my city and I am going as Deadpool. I bought a Deadpool costume which is just a spandex bodysuit. It fits perfectly and it is really comfy. Only thing is my "package" kind sticks through! At first so did my buttocks but if I wear Under Armour leggings underneath they don't show but my "package" still shows. I plan to buy a military utility belt that has several pouches so I am hoping the pouches will kind of hide my "package" or at least not make it eye catching as it is now. Any suggestions?

#2 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattwing87: Why hide it? Just whip it out, loud and proud!

#3 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you storing objects in your pants? Just take them out when you wear the costume.

#4 Posted by ccraft (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you tried wearing an athletic cup?

#5 Posted by DocStrange (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Or codpiece? Keep 'em guessing...

#6 Posted by mikex20 (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

You could go for one of his comedic looks, by wearing boxers over the costume...

#7 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

0.o Sounds like you just want to tell everyone on CV that you've got a big package without coming right out and say it.

Do what Deadpool would do. Just cut it off and it'll have grown back in the morning.

#8 Posted by cameron83 (7623 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

0.o Sounds like you just want to tell everyone on CV that you've got a big package without coming right out and say it.

Do what Deadpool would do. Just cut it off and it'll have grown back in the morning.

LMFAO

#9 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the title, jokingly thought it was referring to genitals, turns out it was about genitals. Just how tight is this bodysuit of yours?

#10 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

I read the title, jokingly thought it was referring to genitals, turns out it was about genitals. Just how tight is this bodysuit of yours?

My thought was...did he mean like...literally "outlined"? Because if he just meant "the bulge" - that may be a bit awkward, but if you look at most super-hero outfits they do show that, so it wouldn't be unusual in that sense. (I mean...if it's the former, just wear underwear underneath, lol).

#12 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Your gonna be Deadpool just play it up for comedic effect

#13 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Man up and duck tape it to your inner thigh.

Yeeeah buddy

#14 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

My thought was...did he mean like...literally "outlined"? Because if he just meant "the bulge" - that may be a bit awkward, but if you look at most super-hero outfits they do show that, so it wouldn't be unusual in that sense. (I mean...if it's the former, just wear underwear underneath, lol).

Fun fact: The dude who played Superman in Superman: Returns had to be digitally altered via CGI to hide his apparently huge bulge.

#15 Edited by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: XD. Sadly I knew that fun fact already. The word of mouth report I had read, said it was "distracting" for people on set, haha.

#16 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout: Did you know what's his face in Hollow Man demanded that his (invisible) penis be portrayed as extra large in CGI?

Let me tell you about my dong facts!

#17 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: wow, that's just sad, lol. (Kevin Bacon)

Uuhhhh...please don't, haha.

#18 Posted by _Creed_ (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Castration or bust.

#19 Posted by Deadite (24804 posts) - - Show Bio

That would require a lot of tugging.

#20 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude who cares if there's a bulge, chicks will be staring and guys will be JEALOUS. Seriously though just wear super tight spandex underwear and it should get the job done. If you're really freaking out about it then get some duct tape......

#21 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

FOOL! You are not appreciating God's gift.

-BlackLipBashtard-