#1 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if this has been done but how has this site helped you it can be about anything from finding great pics of your fave heroes to helping you with persoanal problems if you dont want to share dont its entirley up to you what you say.

Its helped me build my confidence and meet some great people.

#2 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"This has been done, and it helped me with my writing skills. OH AND I GOT A 4 FOR MY STATE TEST! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO I PASSED IT!!!!! And I use to get 2 or 3's on it, lol."

lol congrats man

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

This site has helped me in a lot of ways. I have met some really cool people on this site and there is always someone here to talk about comics or just really anything. I love this place !!

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done, and it helped me with my writing skills. OH AND I GOT A 4 FOR MY STATE TEST! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO I PASSED IT!!!!! And I use to get 2 or 3's on it, lol.

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#6 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"This has been done, and it helped me with my writing skills. OH AND I GOT A 4 FOR MY STATE TEST! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO I PASSED IT!!!!! And I use to get 2 or 3's on it, lol."

nice job man

#7 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this site. It has helped me really much. First, I find great pics everyday, second, I've met lots of cool people, and I built a self confidence through Mistah J...

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vine is so Awesome !

#9 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

It improved my vocab and debating skills. LOL.

Also it taught me better super people and their powers to a further extent than Marvel, as Marvel.com isn't up to date with their characters' powers.

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

this site has helped me break through a lot of boredom and find a lot of new friends(even if they are only online). LoL

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

this site has done about 80% of the good of my life if not more...so its done a lot

#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"this site has done about 80% of the good of my life if not more...so its done a lot"

As goes for me. LOL. Ever since I've found the Silver Surfer vs. Goku thread I kept coming on. I forget when that was.

#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"this site has done about 80% of the good of my life if not more...so its done a lot"

As goes for me. LOL. Ever since I've found the Silver Surfer vs. Goku thread I kept coming on. I forget when that was."

lol, I was addicted right from day one :D

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"lol, I was addicted right from day one :D"

LoL hey you to. the creators did a great job making this site.

#15 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"lol, I was addicted right from day one :D"

LoL hey you to. the creators did a great job making this site. "

hell yeah, its the best! cheers