#1 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you Stupid, Dee Dee Dee, average, smart, clever, or omniscient.

Figure out this brainteaser.

A person dies in a apartment. The only evidence is the a.c turned on max heat, a knife through the stomach, and moisture around the body. How did the person die?

From the anime Case Closed.

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

he was stabbed in the stomach and they made it hotter to make the blood flow faster, the moisture was gathered because he was there for a while and wen the warm moisture hit his cold body it turned to its liquid form? I have no idea but this makes sense

#3 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"he was stabbed in the stomach and they made it hotter to make the blood flow faster, the moisture was gathered because he was there for a while and wen the warm moisture hit his cold body it turned to its liquid form? I have no idea but this makes sense"

You get average.

#4 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a medical fact, that a "typical" stomach wound from a 6 inch knife or longer, will result in death in less than an hour. It is one of THE worst injuries a human being can incur, and most don't even know it.

#5 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

A dude came in, stabbed him. The place was chilly, so he made it hot. Then it was too hot, so he grabbed a glass of cold water and dropped it on the floor as he was drinking. He leaped out of the window, case closed.

You better not say this is impossible.

#6 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"It is a medical fact, that a "typical" stomach wound from a 6 inch knife or longer, will result in death in less than an hour. It is one of THE worst injuries a human being can incur, and most don't even know it. "

oh yea man, i know wat u mean. that and getting ur leg blown off by a sawed of shot-gun and bleeding to death. It literally looks like someone ripped the leg right off with all these tair marks.

#7 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"crazy spidey says:
"he was stabbed in the stomach and they made it hotter to make the blood flow faster, the moisture was gathered because he was there for a while and wen the warm moisture hit his cold body it turned to its liquid form? I have no idea but this makes sense"
You get average."

cmon gimme at least a smart, I accounted for everything

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Mantid says:
"A dude came in, stabbed him. The place was chilly, so he made it hot. Then it was too hot, so he grabbed a glass of cold water and dropped it on the floor as he was drinking. He leaped out of the window, case closed. You better not say this is impossible."
Not impossible but that must be one dumb murderer"

What are you talking about? Don't you get it, he made it hot so that when he left the finger prints on the glass would erase.

#10 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"A dude came in, stabbed him. The place was chilly, so he made it hot. Then it was too hot, so he grabbed a glass of cold water and dropped it on the floor as he was drinking. He leaped out of the window, case closed. You better not say this is impossible."

Not impossible but that must be one dumb murderer

#11 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"No. Okay here's how he died. Okay the dude commited suicide. First he froze the handle of the knife in a block of ice. Then he put the ice on a part of the ground. Then he turned on the a.c. Then with one last breath he jumped on the ice breaking it into pieces and with the a.c on creating moisture around the body. this post will be here for 3 minutes or more."

y doesnt he just stab himself?

#12 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
What are you talking about? Don't you get it, he made it hot so that when he left the finger prints on the glass would erase."

I know but to avoid that I just would have used gloves.

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Jax says:
"Mantid says:
What are you talking about? Don't you get it, he made it hot so that when he left the finger prints on the glass would erase."

or he could wear clothes, thats a stupid murderer, if u try to get away with something like that ur Fed

#14 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Jax says:
"No. Okay here's how he died. Okay the dude commited suicide. First he froze the handle of the knife in a block of ice. Then he put the ice on a part of the ground. Then he turned on the a.c. Then with one last breath he jumped on the ice breaking it into pieces and with the a.c on creating moisture around the body. this post will be here for 3 minutes or more."
y doesnt he just stab himself?"

It wouldn't be a brain teaser and thats how it happened in the show.

#15 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard this one before. It was actually a riddle my 10th grade English teacher gave us. It's definitely an interesting way to commit suicide...

#16 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Jax says:
It wouldn't be a brain teaser and thats how it happened in the show."

dude i had no idea he wanted to commit suicide, and that he didnt want anybody to find out, besides u didnt say he was on the knife. And u realize in reality that wouldnt work

#17 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Jax says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Jax says:
dude i had no idea he wanted to commit suicide, and that he didnt want anybody to find out, besides u didnt say he was on the knife. And u realize in reality that wouldnt work"

How couldn't he die that way.

#18 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say the guy was suicidal. He froze the knife in a block of ice, cranked the heat, lay on top of the block, and waited for the block to melt. He froze the knife to make it look like a murder, so that his prints wouldn't be found on it.

#19 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Jax says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Jax says:
dude i had no idea he wanted to commit suicide, and that he didnt want anybody to find out, besides u didnt say he was on the knife. And u realize in reality that wouldnt work"

Thought I did mention he was on the knife.

#20 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's an easy one. What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long?

#21 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"I'm going to say the guy was suicidal. He froze the knife in a block of ice, cranked the heat, lay on top of the block, and waited for the block to melt. He froze the knife to make it look like a murder, so that his prints wouldn't be found on it."

That'd be one hell of a slow death...

#22 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

I will post brainteasers every day to test your knowledge.

Anyway if you didn't see it here's the next one.

What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long?

#23 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"Paragon says:
"I'm going to say the guy was suicidal. He froze the knife in a block of ice, cranked the heat, lay on top of the block, and waited for the block to melt. He froze the knife to make it look like a murder, so that his prints wouldn't be found on it."

That'd be one hell of a slow death..."

I'm assuming he had no where to be... And maybe for logic, the autopsy revealed that he was doped up on sleeping pills or something.

#24 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Do The Brainteaser Challenge for A free copy of playboy

I was bored.

#25 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long?"

A good woman :P

#26 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Jax says:
"What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long?"
A good woman :P"

That's true but no.

#27 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"I will post brainteasers every day to test your knowledge. Anyway if you didn't see it here's the next one. What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long? "

a jelly donut

#28 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Jax says:

That's true but no."

Damn, I really thought that might have been it :P

#29 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Jax says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Jax says:
That's true but no."
Damn, I really thought that might have been it :P"

It's your breath.

#30 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Jax says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Jax says:
That's true but no."

It's your breath."

Why not wait a bit more before giving out the answer?

#31 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"Jax says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Jax says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Jax says:
That's true but no."
It's your breath."
Why not wait a bit more before giving out the answer?"

sorry

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy was hot, and fell on a knife. lol

#33 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Are you Stupid, Dee Dee Dee, average, smart, clever, or omniscient. Figure out this brainteaser. A person dies in a apartment. The only evidence is the a.c turned on max heat, a knife through the stomach, and moisture around the body. How did the person die? From the anime Case Closed."

First, He put the knife in a block of Ice, he fell forward to commit suicide. Then, the heat melted the ice.

#34 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

" What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long? "

Air.

#35 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84508 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Here's an easy one. What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long?"

Your breath

#36 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

so the answer is... from a knife wound to the stomach!!! (excessive blood loss) who cares what he did before his death, you never asked that

#37 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"so the answer is... from a knife wound to the stomach!!! (excessive blood loss) who cares what he did before his death, you never asked that"

Touche!

#38 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"Rotten gun says:
"so the answer is... from a knife wound to the stomach!!! (excessive blood loss) who cares what he did before his death, you never asked that"
Touche!"

:P home from work

#39 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#40 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

hit me with your best shot jax ;)

#41 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

It was so hot that the guy passed out and fell on the knife.

#42 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"I will post brainteasers every day to test your knowledge. Anyway if you didn't see it here's the next one. What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long? "

You're breath

#43 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Infernopool says:

"Jax says:
You're breath"

someone alrady said it

#44 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Infernopool says:
"Jax says:
You're breath"
someone alrady said it"

Really?

#45 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Infernopool says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"Jax says:
You're breath"
someone alrady said it"
Really?"

yep further bak, I still think a jelly donut fits but w.e

#46 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Infernopool says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"Jax says:
You're breath"
someone alrady said it"
Really?"
yep further bak, I still think a jelly donut fits but w.e "

The answer can also ba a feather

#47 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Infernopool says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"Jax says:
You're breath"
someone alrady said it"
Really?"
The answer can also ba a feather"

i dunno i think i can hold a feather for a while, dont think my arms would fall off within an hour

#48 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Infernopool says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"Jax says:
You're breath"
someone alrady said it"
Really?"
i dunno i think i can hold a feather for a while, dont think my arms would fall off within an hour"

"the stronget man can't hold it for very long"

If you're arm is strait you can only hold it for 2 minutes.

#49 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Infernopool says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Infernopool says:
"Jax says:
You're breath"
someone alrady said it"
Really?"
i dunno i think i can hold a feather for a while, dont think my arms would fall off within an hour"
"the stronget man can't hold it for very long"
If you're arm is strait you can only hold it for 2 minutes. "

wat if u hold, in ur hand.. wiht ur arms at ur side? OMG

#50 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Here's an easy one. What's light as a feather but yet the stronget man can't hold it for very long?"

A persons breath.