How seriously should Trump take El Chapo's threats?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I know at the most notorious drug cartel leader in the World, El Chapo is the real deal and should not be taken lightly. However, how serious do you think Donald Trump is taking his threats? How seriously do you think he should be taken his threats? And if you were in that position, how serious would you take El Chapo's threats?

Personally, I would stay vigilant, but I would by no means freak out. El Chapo is a powerful man, but Donald Trump is even more powerful, with much more resources and money at his disposal. I would take his threat level at maybe 3 out of 5. Serious, but not extreme.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trump should take it seriously, but odds are nothing will happen to him, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = very good security

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

RIP Donald Trump

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing will happen it's media

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

As I type this El Chapo is making a tunnel straight to Trump Tower like he was playing Dig-Dug.....

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@judasnixon said:

As I type this El Chapo is making a tunnel straight to Trump Tower like he was playing Dig-Dug.....

Once he gets there Trump will rub this in his face :D

No Caption Provided

And then El Chapo granny with the Choppa will literally rub this in his face. It's the least expected ones.

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By russellmania77

A billionaire in his own country has nothing to worry about if he has enough security

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Trump is not worried about El Escapo....I mean Chapo.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never heard of this? What is this about. Can someone link me to this? lol

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lmao if El Chapo is considered dangerous due to his money and resources.

Then Donald Trump is a god

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of want this to happen, just so I can watch the movie based on the events.... I can write this screen play right now. This is some Coen Brothers $#!%..... F*** Death Battles Superman Vs. Goku 2.0. I want to see Trump Vs El Chapo. Two of the most insane, unbelievable people going at it! You can not write comedy this good.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be a waste of resources for El Chapo.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump is not worried about El Escapo....I mean Chapo.

No Caption Provided

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/el-chapo-donald-trump-threat-tweet/

A few weeks ago, Donald Trump released typical Trump statements on Mexicans, specifically illegal ones. He said they bring crime, drugs, rape, etc.

El Chapo is the most notorious drug lord in the Western Hemisphere. He recently escaped from prison and allegedly released threats towards Trump saying he's coming for him (that's not verbatim).

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By serpinethegreen

@petey_is_spidey:

Trump should be scared El chappo raped the powerful green lantern kyle raynor

.....edit apparently that was Bueno exellente

I always mix those two up, must be the whole Mexican and suspicious tunneling

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of want this to happen, just so I can watch the movie based on the events.... I can write this screen play right now. This is some Coen Brothers $#!%..... F*** Death Battles Superman Vs. Goku 2.0. I want to see Trump Vs El Chapo. Two of the most insane, unbelievable people going at it! You can not write comedy this good.

Ow...you just made me want this to happen, too...

There needs to be a movie where El Chapo hunts down Donald Trump. It'll be so awesome...

do.ob dO.Ob do.ob

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By BatWatch

I can definitely see why the regular Mexican people are offended at Donald Trump's comments, but why does El Chapo care? Shouldn't he be like, "Trump called us criminal rapists and drug dealers? Yep, that's totally me and everyone I know! Good description, Senor Trump!"

El Chapo is so offended yet he's one of the very few who deserves Trump's horrible labels.

@sophia89 said:

Once he gets there Trump will rub this in his face :D

No Caption Provided

Ugh. That makes me sick. What's wrong with Republicans? Trump is not remotely small government, he's egotistical, he articulates his points in the worst possible way and he polls horribly in the general election. You may as well gift wrap the election and hand it to the Democrats.

At least Walker is in second. He might not suck.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

There's something funny about Trump calling all Mexicans drug dealers and murderers and then receiving threats from a murderous Mexican drug lord.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

It really does sound like a Coen movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt either one cares.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Donald is at least somewhat worried. One of his aides contacted the FBI.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strangetales said:i

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/el-chapo-donald-trump-threat-tweet/

A few weeks ago, Donald Trump released typical Trump statements on Mexicans, specifically illegal ones. He said they bring crime, drugs, rape, etc.

El Chapo is the most notorious drug lord in the Western Hemisphere. He recently escaped from prison and allegedly released threats towards Trump saying he's coming for him (that's not verbatim).

LOL

Trumps prob all good with all the crowds and security around him .. I'd be slightly more cautious if I were him though lol

GammaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: trump should hire his own assassins and mercenaries to kill el chapo. And buy himself a nice piece to kill chapo if he sees him

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao if El Chapo is considered dangerous due to his money and resources.

Then Donald Trump is a god

Trump's wealth is a bit overrated. He only has 4 billion. (Which is still a ridiculously large amount, but nowhere near enough to consider a god)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gammah said:

@petey_is_spidey: trump should hire his own assassins and mercenaries to kill el chapo. And buy himself a nice piece to kill chapo if he sees him

He would probably brag about it too.

"He threatened me, so I hired Blackwater to kill him. I will not be a President who cows down."

If I was the opposing party from Trump, I would just tell everyone to not do anything stupid and stay under the radar. Give it time he will offend so many people that they will vote for us just so he does not get it.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Donald is at least somewhat worried. One of his aides contacted the FBI.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Chapos seems pretty over the top, I think he could pull something off if he wanted to. I mean how much would he have to pay someone who worked for Trump to get to him? He should take it seriously.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Chapos seems pretty over the top, I think he could pull something off if he wanted to. I mean how much would he have to pay someone who worked for Trump to get to him? He should take it seriously.

But then again Trump could just pay his employees FAR more. He has way more wealth than Chapo, plus he's an American in his own country.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

But then again Trump could just pay his employees FAR more. He has way more wealth than Chapo, plus he's an American in his own country.

Trump do what I say and I will give you money...

El Chappymcchappersonthefourth Do what I say and your family won't end up being feed to you in shavings...

Yeah I know who my money is on....

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@petey_is_spidey said:
@lukehero said:

El Chappymcchappersonthefourth Do what I say and your family won't end up being feed to you in shavings...

Trump do what I say and you get a 6 figure salary for the rest of your life and protection for the next 5 years.

Not only that, but Trump's security >>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody El Chapo can even hire.

If I was in Trump's situation I'll might even mock Chapo some more.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@lukehero said:

Trump do what I say and you get a 6 figure salary for the rest of your life and protection for the next 5 years.

Not only that, but Trump's security >>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody El Chapo can even hire.

You don't get to be as rich as trump by actually paying your employees lol..

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:
@thekillerklok said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@lukehero said:

You don't get to be as rich as trump by actually paying your employees lol..

True, lol. He does seem like the greedy/cheap type.