• 122 results
PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PurpleCandy

So on a rate from 1-10, how much does your life suck?

1 being that you should be on suicide watch, 10 being you are always optimistic and your life rocks.

Mine is about 7.

EDIT: 1 being you are always optimistic and your life rocks, 10 being you should be on suicide watch.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Get. Help.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say 7. I'm not really where I want to be in life, but I got it good.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Deathstroker

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000

One time, my mom wouldn't give me the gas money she promised so I had to pay my own gas for that week......EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE WOULD ONLY DAYS BEFORE!!! Fml......i'm rating myself at a 2

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KnightRise

OPs edit makes us look depressed. 2 or 3, 1 being the happiest

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Im at a 5

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

About a 9.

Edit: apparently I misinterpreted this numbering scale, by 9 I mean I'm pretty much always in a good mood and basically love my life the way it is.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My life is awesome, I wish everyone else had the same:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By the_tree

8. It could use some improvement, but overall I'm happy and I like the people I surround myself with.

*First rules

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thitiki

High rating is bad right? To be honest mine is a 7 or so it's depressing I wish it wasn't as high. I feel like a disappointment most days but other than that I love my family and I am happy somewhat.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that is how much my life suck i'm broke as f*ck.

But suicide is useless since i am immortal.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dshipp17

Being a Christian, I have lots of inner peace, so, rating in terms of feelings, I'm a constant 1, with a peak at around 4; without that Christian inner peace, I'd say my life has been at a constant 10, with a few moments down to 5, since about January 10, 2004; however, since the start of the year and especially over the past 2 weeks, my life has improved to about a 3, as my business endeavors are finally catching fire; this week alone, I think I finally found my golden goose; now, due to my long suffering patience, God is finally blessing financially again; I'm about to make my push at my litigation efforts to hopefully return to working in the lab with the federal government, but, either way, I thank God for my life, as I try to leave everything in God's hands.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently a 7. I just need a job and that will help greatly. I'm not too worried about my life going down the drain especially since I am very close to my college graduation day.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming you didn't mix the rating up with 1 (feeling your best), I pray that things get better for you; I know, if you call on the name of Jesus, ask questions, and look for His guidance, He'll instill within you a long lasting inner peace; after that, He'll bless you in whatever way you need.

JesusGeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

@chibi_cute said:

Being a Christian, I have lots of inner peace, so, rating in terms of feelings, I'm a constant 1, with a peak at around 4; without that Christian inner peace, I'd say my life has been at a constant 10, with a few moments down to 5, since about January 10, 2004; however, since the start of the year and especially over the past 2 weeks, my life has improved to about a 3, as my business endeavors are finally catching fire; this week alone, I think I finally found my golden goose; now, due to my long suffering patience, God is finally blessing financially again; I'm about to make my push at my litigation efforts to hopefully return to working in the lab with the federal government, but, either way, I thank God for my life, as I try to leave everything in God's hands.

You're welcomed.

@dshipp17 said:

@darling_luna said:

Assuming you didn't mix the rating up with 1 (feeling your best), I pray that things get better for you; I know, if you call on the name of Jesus, ask questions, and look for His guidance, He'll instill within you a long lasting inner peace; after that, He'll bless you in whatever way you need.

Pray to me @darling_luna :)

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

@chibi_cute said:

Thanks

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Whoops meant 1

Well the op changed after I posted. But thanks for the words ^-^

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Too stubborn to kill myself but I'm pretty f***ing miserable, I'll say 8.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 but I always get into bad bumps in my life like currently being jobless.....again. But I'll be o.k in the end like always.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You have no idea.

I'm getting help though...

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadite

@deathstrokergeist@doomdoomdoom@joygirl@yokergeist

I didn't expect you guys to score so high. I guess you never know a person unless you really talk to them.

I was living as a 10 for two years, lower to an 8 around 4 month ago. Because I'm still not sure if I'll hate the work once I'm done with the training, I'll keep it as an 8 for now. Truth is I feel like a 4 at the moment, it's been maybe six years since I felt close to anything like this. Just the sense of reaching possible stability in life has apparently become something I secretly pray for.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're actually able to post on here, your life is something that a great many people in this world would kill for. Suck it up, you don't have it that bad.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By Fallschirmjager

3-4.

my only complaint is im not rich.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow some of you guys need to lighten up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: very rare to see Christians on here talking about the goodness of god. You have earned yourself a new follower :)

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In America - 6

Earth - 1

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 or 5, I guess.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compared to the other thousands of lives I'd rather not have? My life is a solid 2.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Compared to the other thousands of lives I'd rather not have? My life is a solid 2.

Brah that was exactly my thoughts. I'd say 2-3

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Our compassion is a gift.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Our compassion is a gift.

makes a nice change from Wolverine08's bragging....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Aw you done did it now. He's going to arrive with heat :P

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're actually able to post on here, your life is something that a great many people in this world would kill for. Suck it up, you don't have it that bad.

Thank! You!

If your life "sucked" or was actually miserable, you would so many things before coming to a nerd site and bitching about your life. I know so many people whose families are not only broken, but criminal, insane, abusive or worse; people who can't get out of serious drugs problem; people with serious illnesses... if your life is anything above a 5, you'd have better things to do to try and make it a little better.

I'm a 2.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By Billy Batson

Pretty good.

Here's an unrelated pic, though:

No Caption Provided

BB

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By laflux

@monsterstomp said:

@laflux: Aw you done did it now. He's going to arrive with heat :P

I purposely didn't tag him, so he wouldn't arrive.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dshipp17

@joygirl said:

Too stubborn to kill myself but I'm pretty f***ing miserable, I'll say 8.

Please don't; instead, just call on the name of Jesus, challenge Him to help you, and tell Him that you plan to change your life in accordance with His principles, if He can bring you peace; this will work wonders for you; this will work wonders for you.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dshipp17

@matteopg said:

@lesterlawton said:

Thank! You!

If your life "sucked" or was actually miserable, you would so many things before coming to a nerd site and bitching about your life. I know so many people whose families are not only broken, but criminal, insane, abusive or worse; people who can't get out of serious drugs problem; people with serious illnesses... if your life is anything above a 5, you'd have better things to do to try and make it a little better.

I'm a 2.

All of these have applied throughout my life too, with the exception of having a drug addiction (but, I do know what it's like to deal with a psychological addiction), but my relationship with Jesus has allowed me to live past many horrible storms and have the inner peace of a 1; I've even come close to being starved to death at points, and had to worry about feeding myself at some of the most helpless points in my life, but sure, it can be a lot worse; in most parts of the world, Christians are actively persecuted and there is lots of external turmoil like in say Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and North Korea, but being a teenager in your life and trying to better yourself through school can feel like you are the persecuted, but keeping a very low profile for your own immediate safety (e.g. in a high crime, gang infested area); sure, compared to some places in the world, most Americans have it relatively easy, except those that try to live in peace in a high crime and gang invested area, but I've lived in those places in points in my life too, but Jesus has always protected me; trust me, a high crime area with lots of gun violence around is not different than say the state currently existing in Iraq.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think I know why the OP is a little bit crabby.

No Caption Provided

Damn those barbers and their overpriced hairdressing services! My life sucks!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By danhimself

7?? I have a job but the pay is horrible to the point where it seems that I'm working just to pay for gas to get to work so that I can get paid to get gas to get to work and my boss hates me to the point where she bitches me out for things I had absolutely nothing to do with....seems like I'm stressed out all of the time here lately

RageTH22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe a 6-8, roughly? Every situation is different. I'm not here because things are well enough in my life that I can afford it. Quite the opposite, I'm here thanks to funding from my roomates. I wouldn't have a home or computer at all if it weren't for them.

I am at a point thought where the way my life has gone, when I no longer have the purpose I have now to my roomates, I no longer have much interest in living. I don't have much interest in staying alive another ten years. Lets see what happens within the next few years. Maybe I can end it within 5, if possible. Just a personal preference.

I have talked to several people, broaching the subject, and nearly all of them would honestly express anger for the inconveinence. Helped me nail down exactly how I want to do it.

Given things continue as they are, that is.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My life is great. I have a beautiful son(whose healthy), beautiful wife(whose a nurse), have a new house, I'm a fireman(I'm in great shape due to working out hard everyday), a great family, awesome friends, 2 loyal dogs, my own man cave etc. I could go on but I don't want to rub it in.