• 100 results
#1 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

So on a rate from 1-10, how much does your life suck?

1 being that you should be on suicide watch, 10 being you are always optimistic and your life rocks.

Mine is about 7.

EDIT: 1 being you are always optimistic and your life rocks, 10 being you should be on suicide watch.

#2 Posted by The_Deathstroker (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

Get. Help.

#3 Posted by Darling_Luna (4127 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say 7. I'm not really where I want to be in life, but I got it good.

#5 Edited by The_Deathstroker (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9722 posts) - - Show Bio

One time, my mom wouldn't give me the gas money she promised so I had to pay my own gas for that week......EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE WOULD ONLY DAYS BEFORE!!! Fml......i'm rating myself at a 2

#7 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

OPs edit makes us look depressed. 2 or 3, 1 being the happiest

#8 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10537 posts) - - Show Bio

Im at a 5

#10 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

About a 9.

Edit: apparently I misinterpreted this numbering scale, by 9 I mean I'm pretty much always in a good mood and basically love my life the way it is.

#11 Posted by BlackLegRaph (676 posts) - - Show Bio

My life is awesome, I wish everyone else had the same:

#12 Posted by Jayc1324 (12203 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by McDerpyson (775 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Edited by The_Tree (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

8. It could use some improvement, but overall I'm happy and I like the people I surround myself with.

*First rules

#15 Edited by Racob7 (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Edited by Thitiki (3711 posts) - - Show Bio

High rating is bad right? To be honest mine is a 7 or so it's depressing I wish it wasn't as high. I feel like a disappointment most days but other than that I love my family and I am happy somewhat.

#17 Posted by Chibi_cute (4541 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that is how much my life suck i'm broke as f*ck.

But suicide is useless since i am immortal.

#18 Edited by dshipp17 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a Christian, I have lots of inner peace, so, rating in terms of feelings, I'm a constant 1, with a peak at around 4; without that Christian inner peace, I'd say my life has been at a constant 10, with a few moments down to 5, since about January 10, 2004; however, since the start of the year and especially over the past 2 weeks, my life has improved to about a 3, as my business endeavors are finally catching fire; this week alone, I think I finally found my golden goose; now, due to my long suffering patience, God is finally blessing financially again; I'm about to make my push at my litigation efforts to hopefully return to working in the lab with the federal government, but, either way, I thank God for my life, as I try to leave everything in God's hands.

#19 Posted by NukeA6 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently a 7. I just need a job and that will help greatly. I'm not too worried about my life going down the drain especially since I am very close to my college graduation day.

#20 Posted by dshipp17 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming you didn't mix the rating up with 1 (feeling your best), I pray that things get better for you; I know, if you call on the name of Jesus, ask questions, and look for His guidance, He'll instill within you a long lasting inner peace; after that, He'll bless you in whatever way you need.

#21 Posted by JesusGeist (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:

@chibi_cute said:

Being a Christian, I have lots of inner peace, so, rating in terms of feelings, I'm a constant 1, with a peak at around 4; without that Christian inner peace, I'd say my life has been at a constant 10, with a few moments down to 5, since about January 10, 2004; however, since the start of the year and especially over the past 2 weeks, my life has improved to about a 3, as my business endeavors are finally catching fire; this week alone, I think I finally found my golden goose; now, due to my long suffering patience, God is finally blessing financially again; I'm about to make my push at my litigation efforts to hopefully return to working in the lab with the federal government, but, either way, I thank God for my life, as I try to leave everything in God's hands.

You're welcomed.

@dshipp17 said:

@darling_luna said:

Assuming you didn't mix the rating up with 1 (feeling your best), I pray that things get better for you; I know, if you call on the name of Jesus, ask questions, and look for His guidance, He'll instill within you a long lasting inner peace; after that, He'll bless you in whatever way you need.

Pray to me @darling_luna :)

#22 Posted by Chibi_cute (4541 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:

@chibi_cute said:

Thanks

#23 Posted by Darling_Luna (4127 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17: Whoops meant 1

Well the op changed after I posted. But thanks for the words ^-^

#24 Posted by Joygirl (19925 posts) - - Show Bio

Too stubborn to kill myself but I'm pretty f***ing miserable, I'll say 8.

#25 Posted by Darling_Luna (4127 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by SSJDarthPlagueis (2550 posts) - - Show Bio

7 but I always get into bad bumps in my life like currently being jobless.....again. But I'll be o.k in the end like always.

#27 Posted by JakeN7 (12369 posts) - - Show Bio

You have no idea.

I'm getting help though...

#28 Edited by Deadite (23947 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstrokergeist@doomdoomdoom@joygirl @yokergeist

I didn't expect you guys to score so high. I guess you never know a person unless you really talk to them.

I was living as a 10 for two years, lower to an 8 around 4 month ago. Because I'm still not sure if I'll hate the work once I'm done with the training, I'll keep it as an 8 for now. Truth is I feel like a 4 at the moment, it's been maybe six years since I felt close to anything like this. Just the sense of reaching possible stability in life has apparently become something I secretly pray for.

#29 Posted by lesterlawton (755 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're actually able to post on here, your life is something that a great many people in this world would kill for. Suck it up, you don't have it that bad.

#30 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio

3-4.

my only complaint is im not rich.

#31 Posted by Jayc1324 (12203 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow some of you guys need to lighten up

#32 Posted by Jayc1324 (12203 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17: very rare to see Christians on here talking about the goodness of god. You have earned yourself a new follower :)

#33 Posted by russellmania77 (15307 posts) - - Show Bio

In America - 6

Earth - 1

#34 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

1 or 2, probably 1

I'm a happy dude.

#35 Posted by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

4 or 5, I guess.

#36 Posted by MonsterStomp (17881 posts) - - Show Bio

Compared to the other thousands of lives I'd rather not have? My life is a solid 2.

#37 Posted by laflux (15886 posts) - - Show Bio

Compared to the other thousands of lives I'd rather not have? My life is a solid 2.

Brah that was exactly my thoughts. I'd say 2-3

#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (17881 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Our compassion is a gift.

#39 Posted by laflux (15886 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Our compassion is a gift.

makes a nice change from Wolverine08's bragging....

#40 Posted by MonsterStomp (17881 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Aw you done did it now. He's going to arrive with heat :P

#41 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're actually able to post on here, your life is something that a great many people in this world would kill for. Suck it up, you don't have it that bad.

Thank! You!

If your life "sucked" or was actually miserable, you would so many things before coming to a nerd site and bitching about your life. I know so many people whose families are not only broken, but criminal, insane, abusive or worse; people who can't get out of serious drugs problem; people with serious illnesses... if your life is anything above a 5, you'd have better things to do to try and make it a little better.

I'm a 2.

#42 Edited by Billy Batson (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good.

Here's an unrelated pic, though:

BB

#43 Edited by laflux (15886 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@laflux: Aw you done did it now. He's going to arrive with heat :P

I purposely didn't tag him, so he wouldn't arrive.

#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (17881 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by dshipp17 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Too stubborn to kill myself but I'm pretty f***ing miserable, I'll say 8.

Please don't; instead, just call on the name of Jesus, challenge Him to help you, and tell Him that you plan to change your life in accordance with His principles, if He can bring you peace; this will work wonders for you; this will work wonders for you.

#46 Edited by dshipp17 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg said:

@lesterlawton said:

Thank! You!

If your life "sucked" or was actually miserable, you would so many things before coming to a nerd site and bitching about your life. I know so many people whose families are not only broken, but criminal, insane, abusive or worse; people who can't get out of serious drugs problem; people with serious illnesses... if your life is anything above a 5, you'd have better things to do to try and make it a little better.

I'm a 2.

All of these have applied throughout my life too, with the exception of having a drug addiction (but, I do know what it's like to deal with a psychological addiction), but my relationship with Jesus has allowed me to live past many horrible storms and have the inner peace of a 1; I've even come close to being starved to death at points, and had to worry about feeding myself at some of the most helpless points in my life, but sure, it can be a lot worse; in most parts of the world, Christians are actively persecuted and there is lots of external turmoil like in say Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and North Korea, but being a teenager in your life and trying to better yourself through school can feel like you are the persecuted, but keeping a very low profile for your own immediate safety (e.g. in a high crime, gang infested area); sure, compared to some places in the world, most Americans have it relatively easy, except those that try to live in peace in a high crime and gang invested area, but I've lived in those places in points in my life too, but Jesus has always protected me; trust me, a high crime area with lots of gun violence around is not different than say the state currently existing in Iraq.

#47 Edited by i_like_swords (14295 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I know why the OP is a little bit crabby.

Damn those barbers and their overpriced hairdressing services! My life sucks!

#48 Edited by danhimself (22539 posts) - - Show Bio

7?? I have a job but the pay is horrible to the point where it seems that I'm working just to pay for gas to get to work so that I can get paid to get gas to get to work and my boss hates me to the point where she bitches me out for things I had absolutely nothing to do with....seems like I'm stressed out all of the time here lately

#49 Posted by RageTH22 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe a 6-8, roughly? Every situation is different. I'm not here because things are well enough in my life that I can afford it. Quite the opposite, I'm here thanks to funding from my roomates. I wouldn't have a home or computer at all if it weren't for them.

I am at a point thought where the way my life has gone, when I no longer have the purpose I have now to my roomates, I no longer have much interest in living. I don't have much interest in staying alive another ten years. Lets see what happens within the next few years. Maybe I can end it within 5, if possible. Just a personal preference.

I have talked to several people, broaching the subject, and nearly all of them would honestly express anger for the inconveinence. Helped me nail down exactly how I want to do it.

Given things continue as they are, that is.

#50 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

My life is great. I have a beautiful son(whose healthy), beautiful wife(whose a nurse), have a new house, I'm a fireman(I'm in great shape due to working out hard everyday), a great family, awesome friends, 2 loyal dogs, my own man cave etc. I could go on but I don't want to rub it in.