How many Viners do you think are Virgins?

• 181 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thefirstlantern: Kind of. My grandfather on my dad's side was almost as broad as he was tall. He only got to be 5 feet, though. But I've heard some craze stores about him. He was like a hummer in construction boots. I'm guessing that's where I get it from. I'm hoping I don't also get his alcoholism and short temper....

@thecheesestabber Whoopy! We can get married on mah birthday! *Pulls yet another waffle ou of his ass, and drips what we all hope is syrup all over his shirt*

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#152 Lunacyde  Moderator

@thefirstlantern: Haha hell no I'm 23. Like Nelo said, girls in college are more open...and I'm not talking about their minds...if you know what I mean.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@lunacyde said:

Also I don't know what everyone else's problem is, I flaunt my geekiness and most girls love it

It's called confidence. If you're a geek, a loner, a nerd, or a jock and your confident You're gonna get some love. If your a Jock, a Bully, a Rich Kid, but your insecure YOU aint gonna get that much love.

I seen Fat doode's pull beautiful women and seen the fit doodes never pick up. Why? Fatboy thinks he's a God. Big Buff Cuz thinks he's still not good enough.

ON TOPIC: I'd say 42% are virgins and thats TOPS. I think most people are overlooking the fact that kids are playing doctor at the age of 15 or even younger. Plus, I think the average age for our community is 23. Honestly I think 42% is too much too but... There are a couple kiddos here.

( + )

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: That is what I am looking forward to; unshallow women.

Where do you live? I live in New York City so sh!t's kinda artsy and liberal here. So most women are unshallow or unconventional.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what interests me more is why do you care or want to know? o_O

@laflux said:

When I first joined the site I was...........

also this.

I don't want to know. I want to know what you think.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By MonsterStomp

@lunacyde said:

Also I don't know what everyone else's problem is, I flaunt my geekiness and most girls love it

It's called confidence. If you're a geek, a loner, a nerd, or a jock and your confident You're gonna get some love. If your a Jock, a Bully, a Rich Kid, but your insecure YOU aint gonna get that much love.

This isn't necessarily true. When I was back in high school, I've seen jerks and popular kids getting all the hot women, leaving us underdogs in the dark.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Lunacyde  Moderator

@yung_ancient_one: you're right. The number one thing you can do is be confident in yourself and put yourself out on the line. If you're a fun, entertaining guy to be around girls aren't going to care you like comics...some even dig it...but that's just my experience.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde:

Play to your strengths.

@monsterstomp:

Did you think you were good enough to get with those women? Be honest? and did those popular kids think they were? Who was more assertive you or the jerks?

@lunacyde said:

I seen Fat doode's pull beautiful women and seen the fit doodes never pick up. Why? Fatboy thinks he's a God. Big Buff Cuz thinks he's still not good enough.

ON TOPIC: I'd say 42% are virgins and thats TOPS. I think most people are overlooking the fact that kids are playing doctor at the age of 15 or even younger. Plus, I think the average age for our community is 23. Honestly I think 42% is too much too but... There are a couple kiddos here.

( + )

Really I always thought there were a lot of youngin's here.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefirstlantern: But, I'm nowhere near perfect. Sure, I may be extremely funny, greatly built for sports, and technically a genius, but there are some, rather large flaws. A lot of them, too!

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber: Why, you did, didn't you? Ah, oh well! Back to the waffle house to drown my sorrows in syrup....

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Lunacyde  Moderator

Then again sex has its drawbacks as well, some of my best, most intimate relationships with girl happened before I decided to have sex.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By TheFirstLantern
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

Did you think you were good enough to get with those women? Be honest? and did those popular kids think they were? Who was more assertive you or the jerks?

Now that I think of it, those women weren't good enough for me. Seriously if they wanted to date jerks who smoke weed, drink alcohol (illegally) and sh*t on the little guys, I'm better off without them.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber: Well, by golly, you've managed to confuse me! Me! You're definitely worthy of taking my syrup covered hand in marriage, I'll give you that! But can you pass the trials of waffle trials!? You just, uh, eat a waffle. Ooh! Challenging! I just... I never really thought someone would have to take the trial...

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Lunacyde  Moderator

@monsterstomp: true story bro. Another thing about sex is that it's fun, but in the end it's 100x better if its with someone special...and I am not kidding you, it's true

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I haven't and I've mentioned it before on the last page.

@lunacyde said:

@monsterstomp: true story bro. Another thing about sex is that it's fun, but in the end it's 100x better if its with someone special...and I am not kidding you, it's true

I'm sure it is.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde:

Sex can ruin sh!t, it can really complicate things, but if you're feeling shawty and she's feeling you, like you said that's the best.

@thefirstlantern: I would assume people would be accepting out there. Idk though, I've never been. Either way wait till college you'll be good.

@nelomaxwell:

Now that I think of it, those women weren't good enough for me. Seriously if they wanted to date jerks who smoke weed, drink alcohol (illegally) and sh*t on the little guys, I'm better off without them.

So can I assume that your answer to my first question is no?

And what's wrong with weed?

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TheFirstLantern

@nelomaxwell: Nah, they are quick to judge, even though they think that they are perfect. But hey College in the east coast.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what's wrong with weed?

Is this some kind of test? Because I'm pretty sure I just failed.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@nelomaxwell: I was guessing I could be wrong so I went as high as 42% but honestly I think the average age is 15-30 so the middle is 22.5 round it off = 23.

@lunacyde said:

@yung_ancient_one: you're right. The number one thing you can do is be confident in yourself and put yourself out on the line. If you're a fun, entertaining guy to be around girls aren't going to care you like comics...some even dig it...but that's just my experience.

Yeah and that's my problem. I dunno how to be necessarily "fun." I'm a natural loner so I don't usually open up and let loose on barely meeting a person unless I feel I have to (E.G. Boring Party, Theater Class, No one else is talking, etc.)

If there's already a "party starter" I'll just hang solo. The best place I have been able to meet women is at music festivals. It is easier to start a conversation for me. I'm personally insecure about being "fun" so I'm not that successful with the opposite sex. I'm not lousy either but I still gotta work on myself.

Look at me, getting all mushy... forget that. Cancel. Delete.

This isn't necessarily true. When I was back in high school, I've seen jerks and popular kids getting all the hot women, leaving us underdogs in the dark.

True it is not always the case but a majority of the time it is. Trust me. If those jerks were insecure (which is very rare) and you were totally confident and comfortable with yourself the ladies would prefer YOU. However, if you're just OK with yourself and the Jerks are totally assertive, the ladies will want the Bad Boys.

See Bad Boys are naturally assertive. They don't give a ***** and niceguys usually aren't. Women don't want to go on a date with the guy saying, "I dunno... what do you want to do." When women say, "he was too nice" what they mean is he was boring.

If a guy is playful, confident, ambitious, but can be cruel to stangers, he is still viewed as a better option than the guy who is too nice to stand up for himself, make a decision, or even speak up.

At the end of the day, you're your own filter. He decide what makes sense and what doesn't and what do I know. Best advice anyone ever gave me, "You decide how to screw it up."

( + )

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By MonsterStomp

@nelomaxwell: I think I was good enough for those women, no one saw me though. I was one of those kids getting shat on by the more popular kids.

I'm not against people smoking weed. But really? Smoking weed at school when it's illegal for people to smoke under the age of 18. In my country anyways.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@thefirstlantern: Yeah do it big.

@gumflabica: Monsterstomp said something about jerks smoking weed and the girls in his HS. dealing with them. He seems to suggest that weed is bad in the post.

BTW. You may need to holla atcha girl she just deep throated waffles man. That's pro status right there.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I was guessing I could be wrong so I went as high as 42% but honestly I think the average age is 15-30 so the middle is 22.5 round it off = 23.

@lunacyde said:

Yeah and that's my problem. I dunno how to be necessarily "fun." I'm a natural loner so I don't usually open up and let loose on barely meeting a person unless I feel I have to (E.G. Boring Party, Theater Class, No one else is talking, etc.)

If there's already a "party starter" I'll just hang solo. The best place I have been able to meet women is at music festivals. It is easier to start a conversation for me. I'm personally insecure about being "fun" so I'm not that successful with the opposite sex. I'm not lousy either but I still gotta work on myself.

Look at me, getting all mushy... forget that. Cancel. Delete.

@monsterstomp said:

True it is not always the case but a majority of the time it is. Trust me. If those jerks were insecure (which is very rare) and you were totally confident and comfortable with yourself the ladies would prefer YOU. However, if you're just OK with yourself and the Jerks are totally assertive, the ladies will want the Bad Boys.

See Bad Boys are naturally assertive. They don't give a ***** and niceguys usually aren't. Women don't want to go on a date with the guy saying, "I dunno... what do you want to do." When women say, "he was too nice" what they mean is he was boring.

If a guy is playful, confident, ambitious, but can be cruel to stangers, he is still viewed as a better option than the guy who is too nice to stand up for himself, make a decision, or even speak up.

At the end of the day, you're your own filter. He decide what makes sense and what doesn't and what do I know. Best advice anyone ever gave me, "You decide how to screw it up."

( + )

The Bold is a good description of me, I can be witty but it takes me awhile to be comfortable. The best time when I meet a girl is over the summer for an odd reason, maybe because I am out more and more comfortable around others than people at my school.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#181 vance_astro  Moderator

Don't know why this wasn't locked earlier....