How many Viners do you think are Virgins?

• 181 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love sex and I love women

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: You crush >.>

I'm gonna be real with you Acid, a woman's love is one of the best things a man can receive don't let it pass you by because it's rare for some.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull: You crush >.>

I'm gonna be real with you Acid, a woman's love is one of the best things a man can receive don't let it pass you by because it's rare for some.

Not for me <33

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

User Lists: 1

@nelomaxwell: Simply put, this thread is a type of shaming. It implies that those who read comics are virgins and by bringing it up is a way to say "something is wrong". And while that may not be your intent, it is generally what people feel from these types of threads because that is what people usually post them for. My response comes from the same reason why I let people know I'm an atheist and why I point out where feminists go wrong at every chance I get and why I will speak out against racism and homophobia and all other forms of bigotry and those things that are wrong used to shame, oppress, etc people. Knowing that there is others out there and you are not alone and that you are not messed up keeps helps those people to not be shamed. And helps prevent them from doing things caused by too much of that shame... like suicide.

Though I'm not quite sure how helpful it is from me... since people think I'm a bit nuts to begin with >.>

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may or may not be

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I AM.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

The off topic board never fails to disturb me. I know I'm not supposed to open these threads but I do anyway.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I'm not. But I say 68.2%

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

......Okay. I'm still a virgin. That's right I said it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm gonna say....65% mostly because I was shocked (though it makes sense given some comments) to find out many people on this site are under the age of 17.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gonna put the number 16 out there, that is my whole answer so you got to make of it what you will.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

what interests me more is why do you care or want to know? o_O

@laflux said:

When I first joined the site I was...........

also this.

Those were the days. We didn't need Girls. All we needed was a good internet connection, one hand and a paper bag.

yes. but then we realized that having sex is f*cking awesome.

Yes we did. Together........

Gah! @theacidskull is cheating on @thecheesestabber!?

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By gumflabica

Uh, does akward poking count? Cause second grade was one crazy ride!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: @dccomicsrule2011: @silkyballfro94: Read the OP why are you all outing yourselves? Just give me a percentage.

@durakken: I neither care nor control how other people interpret what I say. Shame is a choice, pride is a choice. If this offends people then that's on them, you know the crazy amount of racially insensitive stuff that exists on this site let alone all of comics? I can't go getting offended by all of it cause I've got a life to live. If you're a virgin be proud that you will have a first time and if you're not the be proud that you felt the joys of sex. Just be proud end of story.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

@nelomaxwell: Simply put, this thread is a type of shaming. It implies that those who read comics are virgins and by bringing it up is a way to say "something is wrong". And while that may not be your intent, it is generally what people feel from these types of threads because that is what people usually post them for. My response comes from the same reason why I let people know I'm an atheist and why I point out where feminists go wrong at every chance I get and why I will speak out against racism and homophobia and all other forms of bigotry and those things that are wrong used to shame, oppress, etc people. Knowing that there is others out there and you are not alone and that you are not messed up keeps helps those people to not be shamed. And helps prevent them from doing things caused by too much of that shame... like suicide.

Though I'm not quite sure how helpful it is from me... since people think I'm a bit nuts to begin with >.>

I agree with everything there, except the part where it's just an implication. Women aren't attracted to men who live for comics, and would pay more attention to a muscular man in a skin tight suit than a girlfriend. That's why we try to be things other than comic geeks. If you're a comic geek and a comic geek only, it's lonely nights for you.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By gumflabica

@thecheesestabber: Oh.... Well, I'm gonna need my gun back. I attend a surprising amount of zombie weddings, now and days, seeing as how you can't have a game or movie without them. Does it count as necrophelia if they can walk?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've busted all kiiiinds of nuts. Allll KIIIIIINNNNDDDSSS!!!

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Well unlike some of my fellow same age people (uhm @theacidskull) I am still one. I have dated but most girls that I date dump me once they realize that I am really into comics. The farthest I have gotten is second base with a friend. My "nerdiness" is widely known around my school and stuff so women aren't dying to do it with me.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SpideyPresence
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: ...*hands gun*

*leaves afraid and confused*

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell: well leaving the CV jokes aside. I know what you mean but i'm afraid to FALL in love, seems...like a new territory plus i know what i'll be like.

I feel you. There's no manual for how to love right.

@durakken said:

I agree with everything there, except the part where it's just an implication. Women aren't attracted to men who live for comics, and would pay more attention to a muscular man in a skin tight suit than a girlfriend. That's why we try to be things other than comic geeks. If you're a comic geek and a comic geek only, it's lonely nights for you.

I feel like any on dimensional person has an issue. You must be more than what you are at any chance you get. I didn't imply comic book geeks were not getting laid, he did. I worked in a comic shop and everyone was getting some in there. Some people in the shop were having sex with each other, but none of us were hard up for sex. So I don't see where he get's the argument unless he's just assuming.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefirstlantern: That sucks. I, on the other hand, live in hillbilly central, and my comic nerdyness is pretty well known. You'd think it would suck, but it's balanced out by my extreme talent for being quick witted, sarcastic, and overall funny, as well as a sports player. Y'know, I just realized I have a good life. Maybe I'll go to some other forum and make sure everybody knows how great I am, because they most definately care about my life and everything that goes on in it.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideypresence: Oh, I got yours. I was wondering if you got mine.

@thecheesestabber Mmhmm, yup. I sure do like me some waffles. *Walks away and scratches ass before pulling waffle out of back pocket, and beginning to eat it*

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@nelomaxwell: lol I'm not really outing myself xD I'm not ashamed to say I'm a virgin. To answer the OP I'm going to say..... about 60 percent of them.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By TheFirstLantern

@thefirstlantern: That sucks. I, on the other hand, live in hillbilly central, and my comic nerdyness is pretty well known. You'd think it would suck, but it's balanced out by my extreme talent for being quick witted, sarcastic, and overall funny, as well as a sports player. Y'know, I just realized I have a good life. Maybe I'll go to some other forum and make sure everybody knows how great I am, because they most definately care about my life and everything that goes on in it.

To be honest that is actually a good description of me, I am in cross country so its not considered a sport by most of the high school population but I am know to be the witty sarcastic one which also repels them. Ugh high school such a drag, thankfully college next year.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By M3th

@spideypresence: I Love those two guys they always make my day.

Man getthaaa fffffphuock Off me! [×]

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecheesestabber: Welp, time to send back the mail-order! *fills box with a blow-up doll and waffles, then slaps a stamp on it and kicks in into the middle of road* Hallelujah!

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 49

#134  Edited By knighthood

what interests me more is why do you care or want to know? o_O

@laflux said:

When I first joined the site I was...........

also this.

He plans to deflower.

I'd guess 33%.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I'm going to go ahead and say the majority here are not virgins.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefirstlantern: Heh. I do cross country too. And football. No hockey in Iowa, though. Makes me sad. I guess I'll just go back to murdering things with my weapons made of corn... because that's what people in Iowa do....

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Night Thrasher

@theacidskull: Can't believe I'm actually rooting for this guy...That's right be a loveless curmudgeon with stacks of comics and a kick@$$ avi. Honestly not sarcasm, maybe!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefirstlantern:

Once you're in college stuff pans out. Women there are more open and less shallow, or most of then tend to be.

@nelomaxwell: lol I'm not really outing myself xD I'm not ashamed to say I'm a virgin. To answer the OP I'm going to say..... about 60 percent of them.

That's good be proud, we were all virgins once.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: I also do tennis. I am not fond of the football crowd at my school they are just like the cliché jocks. Ha, I don't know how to skate but I want to.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By gumflabica

@thefirstlantern:

Once you're in college stuff pans out. Women there are more open and less shallow, or most of then tend to be.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

That's good be proud, we were all virgins once.

Not necessarily true.... I've heard of pregnant women getting abducted by aliens, and probing them so deep, the fetus did it with the alien. Crazy, I know. Dirty aliens...

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Lunacyde  Moderator

Also I don't know what everyone else's problem is, I flaunt my geekiness and most girls love it

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: That is what I am looking forward to; unshallow women.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Also I don't know what everyone else's problem is, I flaunt my geekiness and most girls love it

Lucky. Are you in high school though?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 21 and I'm still a virgin. Closest I've come to sex was when I was 13 years old.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By gumflabica

@thefirstlantern: In Iowa, most of them are. But, football is where my talents lie, even though I like hockey more. I'm shorter, but broader than my friends, I outweigh all of them by al least 30 lbs, and I'm the fastest out of all of them. They'd probably kill me if I wasn't playing! They need me too much...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Virgin women appeal to me more than women who have already lost their V card anyways. That way, when I do lose it, I won't get judged for the pathetic job I did.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 the_stegman  Moderator

I've busted all kiiiinds of nuts. Allll KIIIIIINNNNDDDSSS!!!

Almonds?

Cashews?

Pecans?

Pistachios?

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart