#1 Posted by Agent_Murdoch (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I ran this by a friend of mine and he thought it was a pretty solid plan so I thought I'd run it past you guys and see what you think.

Clearly I got this idea from Justice League: Doom, but I realized that many of the plans are flawed when Savage lays them out. For example the plan to take out the Flash is dependant on his want to save people (which wouldn't be an option if he were to turn evil), and the plan for Wonder Woman was somewhat nonsense in my opinion, and lastly, but most importantly, Martian Manhunter's plan only took him out the game for as long as it took for the substance to get used up in his body.

So I should clarify some things before I begin. When I say "Justice League" I am only referring to the Big 5 JL heroes (other than Batman) that played a major role in the JL: Doom movie. Which are Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter (Cyborg is relatively easy for Batman to take out in under the circumstances of the scenario that I'll lay out in a moment, so I'm not including him.) And lastly there is one member that I just cannot kill without magic or BFR.

This situation, unlike JL: Doom, is if I were to become Batman with his intellect and resources but be evil and want to defeat these members of the Justice League. The other members of the Justice League would believe me to be the Batman they know and trust. I have the amount of time I require to prepare and carry out this plan. Under this logic I feel that I could use an electromagnet or an EMP to kill Cyborg easy enough so he is not a part of my master plan.

So without further ado, I present my plan to defeat the Justice League.

Step 1) Sneak up behind the Flash and break his legs so he can't run away but is still alive. Before I kill him I make sure he lets out a cry for help (I kill him in any way you could kill a regular person I suppose).

Step 2) As he calls for help I throw up a piece of kryptonite so when Superman super speeds into the room to save his friend he collapses from the radiation. And while Superman is powerless I kill him. (I would make sure to stab him through the head and the heart and then maybe behead him to be extra sure his "healing coma" wont be a factor.)

Step 3) This is where I would want to take out Martian Manhunter because of his telepathy, however I can't think of a way to kill him assuming fire doesn't hurt him and he's only afraid of it... So I guess I send him to the Negative Zone.

Step 4) Then I would take out Green Lantern. Similarly to JL: Doom, I would use scarecrow fear gas to weaken Green Lantern, and then while he is trying to gain his bearings I'd cut off his ring finger. And then kill him in any way you could kill a regular human being.

Step 5) Lastly we have Wonder Woman. In all fairness I'm not sure if this one works perfectly, but feel free to let me know if this doesn't line up. Using a giant electromagnet I keep Diana in place because of her bracelets. After making sure she is subdued I take an object that can become intangible or tangible (something I'm fairly certain Batman can create although I couldn't find a scan of anything resembling this) and I would turn the object intangible, put it into her head then make it solid again killing her.

And thats how I'd kill the Justice League. What'd you think? The one major hole I know exists is that I'm leaving Manhunter in the Negative Zone plotting his escape.

#2 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent_murdoch: Flash coul;d just twirl his arm to make a cyclone, pulling the air from your lungs

#3 Edited by Pr0metheus (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

Your plan sucks.

1) Thinking you could even touch Flash even if he was turned around is kind of dumb. I doubt you could touch him if he was sleeping,the moment he felt something touch him (which you wouldnt be able to anyway but lets say you did) he could vibrate right through your hands.

2) Superman has powered through fighting Kryptonite man and punching right through a block of it. Doubt a pebble is going to do much.

3) Im not really too knowlegeable about the phantom zone mcjiggy but even if he is sent there he could probably mindrape you before he gets hit with whatever it takes to send him there. Since im not too keen on that hes probably the only one you actually get and he wont even be dead.

4) Just cause hes been infected with it doesnt mean hes going to just let you walk up and cut his finger off.

5) You'd need a pretty strong magnet for her not to overpower it,couldn't she just slip them off? unless you shoot her or something she can still kick you if you get near her.

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

Make sure Ra's Al Ghul doesn't steal your plans.

#5 Edited by youmessinwithme (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent_murdoch:

There is no Negative zone in DC Nor if there was could you send him there. I think you're talking about the phantom zone.

and your plan is very faulty... this should be titled how i would die in the DCU being a regular man trying to take down the JL.

you don't touch flash,

Superman is still stronger than any Normal man once exposed to kryptonite.

Martian manhunter will read your mind and not let you just send him to the PZ and kill you before that happens

GL can create a shield around him to not let any of the Gas in...

and you are relying on an electro magnet to overpower Diana... who's bracelets may not even be affected by magnetism and if they were and this magnet could somehow overpower her she'd just slip out of them and rip you in half...

#6 Edited by teddy_the_god_killer (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: You forget, Batman is the King of PIS. Anything is possible if he has time to prep.

Although if the characters could be turned against each other?!?!

#7 Posted by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6114 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd throw a rock at em.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6516 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were evil Batman you'd destroy multiple Earths

#10 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Sneak up behind the Flash and break his legs

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I don't see ya doin' that so there goes the plan.

#11 Posted by russellmania77 (15852 posts) - - Show Bio

prep, end of story

#12 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12632 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by ImmortalOne (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

That's actually a pretty horrid plan.

#14 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: You forget, Batman is the King of PIS. Anything is possible if he has time to prep.

Although if the characters could be turned against each other?!?!

Flash and SUperman have also had impressive PIS

#15 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't work. At all

#16 Posted by Knightfall225 (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone ever wonder how flash hasnt broken his leg yet from running so much......??

#17 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

1: You wouldn't be able to touch the Flash without him reacting in milliseconds, let alone break his legs.

2: It takes a while for Superman to completely deposed from Kryptonite, so that wouldn't work either. Anyway, he could always just laser vision you from afar.

3: Martian Manhunter would know you what you were planning as soon as you thought of it. Even if you managed to psychically block him, he would just go intangible/invisible as soon as he arrived and take you out.

4: So you give him Scarecrow fear gas, and think he's just going to let you walk up to him and cut off his finger? Really? It's a hallucinatory gas, not some kind of magical paralyzer.

5: This one is just completely ridiculous. First off, did you ever think that Wonder Woman would just take off her bracelets? Secondly, Batman can't create anything close to that level of technology, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

#18 Edited by pooty (11757 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone ever wonder how flash hasnt broken his leg yet from running so much......??

the speed force protects him

#19 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

1: You wouldn't be able to touch the Flash without him reacting in milliseconds, let alone break his legs.

2: It takes a while for Superman to completely deposed from Kryptonite, so that wouldn't work either. Anyway, he could always just laser vision you from afar.

3: Martian Manhunter would know you what you were planning as soon as you thought of it. Even if you managed to psychically block him, he would just go intangible/invisible as soon as he arrived and take you out.

4: So you give him Scarecrow fear gas, and think he's just going to let you walk up to him and cut off his finger? Really? It's a hallucinatory gas, not some kind of magical paralyzer.

5: This one is just completely ridiculous. First off, did you ever think that Wonder Woman would just take off her bracelets? Secondly, Batman can't create anything close to that level of technology, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

I generally agree with this,although the only one I put into question is the Batman one. I think that he might be able to

#21 Posted by BallPointHero (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has super-fast healing. Even if you break his legs, he'll be fine in a matter of minutes.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (20644 posts) - - Show Bio

Your plan is so flawed. Sneak up on Flash and break his legs?

1) As soon as Flash feels one ounce of pressure on his legs, he is going to react.

2) If somehow you managed to kill Flash through absurd PIS, Superman is going to drop you before you react. He has telescopic vision, he'll see you with kryptonite long before you see him.

3) If somehow you managed to kill Superman through absurd PIS and CIS, I don't know how you'd BFR Manhunter before he takes control of you via telepathic assault or at least make you fall asleep.

4) If you managed to BFR MMH through absurd PIS/CIS/WIS/etc etc etc IS, I can only imagine that Hal would be pretty pissed off. Hal's will is equal to Batman's at least, what is fear gas really going to do?

5) If you managed to kill Hal through absurd PIS/CIS/WIS/DIS/ all the alphabet-IS, Wonder Woman stomps you into oblivion.

Main mistake: Allowing Flash to yell for help.

This plan will not work what so ever.