• 107 results
#101 Edited by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@vance_astro: I never said the Anime fans start this things, i point are that anime and comic book fans that are too dumb to debate without letting their emotions to anime or comics get in the way.

I don't know if they are dumb because they can't debate without letting their emotions get to them, I think that's more childish than anything.

#102 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11602 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@vance_astro: I never said the Anime fans start this things, i point are that anime and comic book fans that are too dumb to debate without letting their emotions to anime or comics get in the way.

I don't know if they are dumb because they can't debate without letting their emotions get to them, I think that's more childish than anything.

I get my emotions get in the way of things, i know that, but i have never let my emotions get the best of my, i walk away of the battle forum because the battles i liked end being senless endless battles, i mean, i am really immature, but i never, ever had been on a flame war that wasnt caused by some jokes and people getting pissed off from those jokes, the R word jokes most of the time.

The internet is to damn serious many times.

#103 Posted by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

#105 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

What concerns me about these sort of threads, where someone just has to degrade something in order to "prove" something else, is that no responsibility is taken for the other side of the ban. It's not just DBZ fans that caused the bursts of flame wars, it's also the side that opposed. And speaking of fans, why do people throw out "fanboy" as though it were an insult? EVERYONE who is a fan of something is a fanboy. You vote for DBZ, you're a DBZ fanboy. You vote for Superman, Batman, or Deadpool, you're a Superman, Batman, or Deadpool fanboy. If there's a difference between fan and fanboy, I'm not seeing it.

#106 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (11602 posts) - - Show Bio

@herecomestheboom_headshot: A fan is a person that see the other guys point of view and can live with the fact his character isnt the best thing ever.

Fanboy is a rabid nutjob, that would never ever accept that idea.

#107 Posted by Danvader64 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

i know dbz fans make crazy claims but it seems all fans make crazy claims. for example in one thread i heard mario and sonic could beat superman with there power ups.

#108 Edited by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

i know dbz fans make crazy claims but it seems all fans make crazy claims. for example in one thread i heard mario and sonic could beat superman with there power ups.

Crazy claims wasn't the problem.

#109 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (11602 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: As long as it over 9000 thread is still active i have no problem with this.

With the Star, Mario can beat Superman and Sonic as Super Sonic has unlimited power for a period of time.