• 107 results
#51 Edited by Dernman (14960 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY!!!

#52 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@vance_astro: For a few years now. Anime has been pretty popular among the 18-24 demographic in comparison to comics which are still regarded as pretty nerdy and uncool despite the surge of comic book movies.

Based on what stats? You think Anime is regarded as any less NERDY than comics? I don't see a difference as far as it's demographic and level of recognition.

Based on personal experience. Black teens and young adults are really into anime nowadays(Naruto, One Piece, Gamaran) from quite a large number of different areas on the East Coast at least. You won't find these same people picking up a comic because it's not regarded well at all. Anime is seen as... deeper or better thought out than comics and by far less ridiculous. Though it's generally the mainstream anime and not anything you have to dig beyond the surface to find(no one is watching Steins; Gate or Baccano! currently).

#54 Posted by daredevil21134 (11477 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of Batman fanboys are no diffrent

#55 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

as bad as some of these fanboys are NONE are as bad as the DBZ ones.

#56 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

its the truth we all need to be at peace with this.

#57 Posted by Avenger85 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

The Storm threads should be next, at least temporarily, IMHO. THey're almost as bad as the DBZ ones.

#58 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: For a few years now. Anime has been pretty popular among the 18-24 demographic in comparison to comics which are still regarded as pretty nerdy and uncool despite the surge of comic book movies. Anime on the other hand seems to be picking up a lot of steam especially in the young adult black community from what I've seen.

My theory is that it's the same thing that led to the popularity of super-gritty comics in the '90s.

Anime lets people watch their cartoons while convincing themselves they're grown-ups cause there's blood and stuff.

(And before anybody gets angry, I'm mostly joking.)

(MOSTLY.)

#60 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Based on personal experience. Black teens and young adults are really into anime nowadays(Naruto, One Piece, Gamaran) from quite a large number of different areas on the East Coast at least. You won't find these same people picking up a comic because it's not regarded well at all. Anime is seen as... deeper or better thought out than comics and by far less ridiculous. Though it's generally the mainstream anime and not anything you have to dig beyond the surface to find(no one is watching Steins; Gate or Baccano! currently).

I live on the East Coast, I have most of my life and i'm also black. I don't know many people beyond my circle of friends that watch Anime OR read Comics.

Can you ban yourself?

I never tried it but there does appear to be an option.

#62 Posted by God_Spawn (37707 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro:

I tried for shiggles and it worked...

Can you ban yourself?

I never tried it but there does appear to be an option.

#63 Posted by _Zombie_ (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked it lasted this long.

#64 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Anime is more pouplar that comics since they sell it more to the girls, teens and small childrens, also to all the people that dont want to read anything, that is a bunch of people.

You never ask why the hell Superhero movies make more money that Superhero comics, people hates to read.

#65 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17872 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@vance_astro: Anime is more pouplar that comics since they sell it more to the girls, teens and small childrens, also to all the people that dont want to read anything, that is a bunch of people.

You never ask why the hell Superhero movies make more money that Superhero comics, people hates to read.

Just in the U.S. I think their demographic numbers are close enough that you couldn't just say for a fact without researching that one is more popular than the other.

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Because it cost alot more to go to the movies than it does to buy a comic. For what I spend going to the movies once I could have bought a whole miniseries or at least half of it.

#67 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: The seond part was a joke, movies will ever make more money that comic books.

After all this time i cant belive people dont get when i am joking.

Also beautifulrevery post the demographic that find anime cool.

Like he says, this is based on personal experience

Remember that i am living in México, here anime is way more popular that comics, you can buy anime related material, way more easier that comic book one, most of conventions are about anime and manga, there is at least 3 national magazines about anime and manga, but none about comic books.

There is only 3 latin american forums about comic books, but there is hundred of anime ones, anime ones are way bigger that the comic books ones, also is harder to find comic book nerd under the age of 24 here.

Dragon Ball Z was at prime time during 14 years here, during many years was the only animated show that could beat The Simpson on rating, DBZ was so damn popular that became part of the mexican pop culture, Sailor Moon got to get such and amazingly big fan base that there is Méxican Made Sailor Moon Dolls for the mexican market, Rebelde a mexican soup opera that is based on anime and manga tropes and was the most popular teen show during the 2000s in latin america and a huge hit on some european contries, Inuyasha was the only animated show besides the Simpsons that had some serrious rating during the 2000s.

Dragon Ball was so damn popular during the 90s and early 2000s, that you could buy the Dragon Ball japanesse video games, you could buy the manga, toys and there was a campaign to ban it, because it was bad for children, it was satanic and all those thing, intellectuals in this country talk about Dragon Ball and the Kame Hame Ha became the word everybody uses, even today, no one call it energy blast or energy power, people call it the Kame Hame Ha.

And even today Kai has very good rating on latin america, they film the Dragon Ball movie in México for the huge fan base it had here and they try to sell it to the latin american audience with the original voice from the show.

#68 Edited by YoungJustice (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

FTR, real DBZ fans can provide scans.

#69 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@vance_astro: The seond part was a joke, movies will ever make more money that comic books.

After all this time i cant belive people dont get when i am joking.

Also beautifulrevery post the demographic that find anime cool.

Like he says, this is based on personal experience

Remember that i am living in México, here anime is way more popular that comics, you can buy anime related material, way more easier that comic book one, most of conventions are about anime and manga, there is at least 3 national magazines about anime and manga, but none about comic books.

There is only 3 latin american forums about comic books, but there is hundred of anime ones, anime ones are way bigger that the comic books ones, also is harder to find comic book nerd under the age of 24 here.

Dragon Ball Z was at prime time during 14 years here, during many years was the only animated show that could beat The Simpson on rating, DBZ was so damn popular that became part of the mexican pop culture, Sailor Moon got to get such and amazingly big fan base that there is Méxican Made Sailor Moon Dolls for the mexican market, Rebelde a mexican soup opera that is based on anime and manga tropes and was the most popular teen show during the 2000s in latin america and a huge hit on some european contries, Inuyasha was the only animated show besides the Simpsons that had some serrious rating during the 2000s.

Dragon Ball was so damn popular during the 90s and early 2000s, that you could buy the Dragon Ball japanesse video games, you could buy the manga, toys and there was a campaign to ban it, because it was bad for children, it was satanic and all those thing, intellectuals in this country talk about Dragon Ball and the Kame Hame Ha became the word everybody uses, even today, no one call it energy blast or energy power, people call it the Kame Hame Ha.

And even today Kai has very good rating on latin america, they film the Dragon Ball movie in México for the huge fan base it had here and they try to sell it to the latin american audience with the original voice from the show.

I don't live in Latin\Central\South America. I live on the East Coast of the U.S. If we are basing this on "personal experience", obviously mine is going to be different than yours because we are from two different countries. The level of exposure to certain things between our countries is different.

#70 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

YAY!!!

Awesome. That was funny. Btw why don't the gifs appear in quotes?

as bad as some of these fanboys are NONE are as bad as the DBZ ones.

*old man voice*

You have a lot to see yet, son...

#71 Posted by Dernman (14960 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman: I'd rather not name particular, but still. Storm. Hulk.

#74 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

animevice.com

/thread

#75 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

name one fanboy group more annoying than DBZ

Marvel movie fanboys(The most annoying fan base ever), Twilight, Harry Potter, Superman, Batman and Transformer ones.

In the anime world by far, the Saint Seiya by far.

@vance_astro: There is many people living in latin america that use this forum ask them about how huge the anime is in this part of the world, also, in europe anime is pretty damn popular, you could see this for the fact Saint Seiya got his ending thanks to the European fanbase, not the japanese one, the european one.

There is even magazines that talk about the Anime impact in the last 20 years.

Anime could be less popular in the part of the world where you live, but is pretty damn amazingly huge around the world and is getting bigger for some reason.

#78 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@vance_astro: There is many people living in latin america that use this forum ask them about how huge the anime is in this part of the world, also, in europe anime is pretty damn popular, you could see this for the fact Saint Seiya got his ending thanks to the European fanbase, not the japanese one, the european one.

There is even magazines that talk about the Anime impact in the last 20 years.

Anime could be less popular in the part of the world where you live, but is pretty damn amazingly huge around the world and is getting bigger for some reason.

Well that's because Anime shows on TV around the world. Comics are something you have to go out and buy or order from home. Comic shops are hard to come by in the states and we make them here so I can only imagine how hard it is for people outside the U.S. to get them. American cartoons have alot to do with that too, because many of us here grew up with amazing superhero related so we are more exposed to those characters and eventually grew up to read comics. I don't know how popular Seint Seiya is, I'm probably the only person in my circle of friends that watched it. Chances are if I showed it too them..they'd be like, WTF Did they do to Ronin Warriors?

#79 Posted by russellmania77 (15013 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by Wolfrazer (6479 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest problem I think, is that comics...you have a ton of different writers and such going on and thus characters are expanded on more. This can happen with anime/manga too, however...the problem here is...

Comics go in detail of a character doing a feat, by narration or whatever and thus it is easy to see the feat and say its legit.

Whereas with Manga, that doesn't happen(or hardly ever happens) and usually what you see is what you get(which people don't like to take), and of course character statements(which again people don't like to take).

#81 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@vance_astro: ronin warriors was awesome

DAMN RIGHT :)

The biggest problem I think, is that comics...you have a ton of different writers and such going on and thus characters are expanded on more. This can happen with anime/manga too, however...the problem here is...

Comics go in detail of a character doing a feat, by narration or whatever and thus it is easy to see the feat and say its legit.

Whereas with Manga, that doesn't happen(or hardly ever happens) and usually what you see is what you get(which people don't like to take), and of course character statements(which again people don't like to take).

I think DBZ has holes in it because there is just certain things in it that Akira Toriyama never intended to explain and because (based on what i've read) he planned to end the series several times earlier than it actually did it seems he had trouble keeping it consistent throughout. Neither comics or manga books are that hard to grasp that you need to be spoon fed an explanation of what's going on, DBZ is just very inconsistent. Comics CAN be as well but for some reason people seem to take far more issue with DBZ's inconsistencies than in comics. You can have a character that CONSISTENTLY loses to characters that aren't very skilled (let's say: Taskmaster for instance) and people will still argue that he SHOULD be one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe and be able to beat characters (like Captain America,Daredevil,Black Panther,Wolverine etc.) who are seen as elite. People will accept from comics what they will NEVER accept from DBZ. That's just what it is on these forums.

#82 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

: @vance_astro: Sain Seiya has the most annoying Latin American Fan Base ever, if you think Dragon Ball Z fans are bad, you dont know the most horrible fan base in the anime world ever, i take it back what i say about Marvel fans, the Saint Seiya fan base is the worst fan base ever, they belive they are better that most of nerds.

Also during the 90s, the superheroe cartoons where huge in latin america, main based on how good they where, but nothing take down Dragon Ball Z.

The funny part is that Spiderman cartoon was more popular that the Batman one, for the fact the mexican Spiderman fan base is huge, but with time, Batman won the war since his show had a more solid fan base.

Ronin Warriors did well in México and some countries of latin america, its one of those things that has a cult fan base, so did Slayers that i was such a huge fan that i remember sending letter so they put all the show on tv, Slam Dunk is the most popular animation show in Chile, it has a hardcore fan base in latin american.

Also Ronin Warrior was better that Sain Seiya, that gets too damn boring for his own good.

Also, all people should remember, that when you see Dragon Ball you know is going to end at some point, so you done need to follow decades of character development and decades of storylines, also since most of heroes live in a universe, is hard to understand everything.

#84 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

: @vance_astro: Sain Seiya has the most annoying Latin American Fan Base ever, if you think Dragon Ball Z fans are bad, you dont know the most horrible fan base in the anime world ever, i take it back what i say about Marvel fans, the Saint Seiya fan base is the worst fan base ever, they belive they are better that most of nerds.

Also during the 90s, the superheroe cartoons where huge in latin america, main based on how good they where, but nothing take down Dragon Ball Z.

The funny part is that Spiderman cartoon was more popular that the Batman one, for the fact the mexican Spiderman fan base is huge, but with time, Batman won the war since his show had a more solid fan base.

Ronin Warriors did well in México and some countries of latin america, its one of those things that has a cult fan base, so did Slayers that i was such a huge fan that i remember sending letter so they put all the show on tv, Slam Dunk is the most popular animation show in Chile, it has a hardcore fan base in latin american.

Also Ronin Warrior was better that Sain Seiya, that gets too damn boring for his own good.

Also, all people should remember, that when you see Dragon Ball you know is going to end at some point, so you done need to follow decades of character development and decades of storylines, also since most of heroes live in a universe, is hard to understand everything.

Came for the "DBZ is banned" debate.
Stayed to learn about México and their anime\comics fanbases.

#85 Edited by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

#86 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Take the fact there is only 2 major comic book fan bases in México, Spiderman and Batman, you couldnt learn to much about them, beside the point that the Spiderman fan base had problem with Raimi in the Spiderman 1, it was fun to see many review about this movie being horrible, most of this reviews came of the older Spiderman fans that during that time, and the people who loved and say it was better that the comics, is not a joke, the movies alienate most of the Spiderman fanbase, it was fun to watch this.

Also there is mexican Spiderman comics, with mexican made storylines, there is an infamous Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker married storyline that turn out it was all a dream, during the 80s and early 90s comic books where really cheap and you could buy them everywhere, today buy any of those comic cost over 500 dollars for how bizarre this things are.

And i used to own over 100 of those, i take all of them to the trash can when i was a children, today i would had no money problems if i had decide to keep them.

Today the Spiderman fanbase is divide in 3 groups, the ones that belive Marvel knows nothing about Spiderman, the guys that belive it used to be better, but still buy Spiderman comics and the younger guys that belive Spiderman is better since Brand New Day.

The Batman fanbase is like the USA fanbase for some reason, the only thing i hate about it, is that almost every single Batman fan over 30 belives Tim Burton version of Batman was the best one, yes, Tim Burton has a latin american fan base, a bunch of old guys that belive are young, fat goths and fat goth chicks.

Some times i hate living in a country that has a huge Tim Burton, Kiss and Coldplay fan bases.

Also there is Huge Number of Nolan Haters in the Batman Fan Base.

Also the Wolverine fan base is pretty damn young here, for some reason Wolverine got popular thanks to the movies and not to the comic books, he wasnt that popular, also there is a huge Hugh Jackman fan base here, but the guys is pretty damn cool.

In another lesson i will talk about the biggest fan base in México during the 90s, the KOF FAN BASE AND HIS WAR AGAINST THE SF FAN BASE, is not a joke, those fan base hate each other like the Star Wars and the Star Trek one.

#87 Posted by Teerack (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ was banned? Why mangas are comics.....

I mean it's not like the weekly "Thor is the best at everything duuuur" threads are better quality...

#88 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

DBZ was banned? Why mangas are comics.....

Has absolutely nothing to do with that.

#89 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

I mean it's not like the weekly "Thor is the best at everything duuuur" threads are better quality...

We don't have to mod those. Being annoying isn't against the rules but flaming people is.

#90 Posted by Teerack (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

We don't have to mod those. Being annoying isn't against the rules but flaming people is.

That's why you ban the flames not what they're talking about. I just find it crazy you would ban the topic of DBZ from the site which is an actual appropriate subject, but then allow various political/religious threads to be posted which always resulting in inappropriate offensive ignorant bickering.

#91 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

That's why you ban the flames not what they're talking about.

Obviously that didn't work.

@teerack said:
I just find it crazy you would ban the topic of DBZ from the site which is an actual appropriate subject, but then allow various political/religious threads to be posted which always resulting in inappropriate offensive ignorant bickering.

Well this would suggest a bias. It basically suggest that we are overlooking the problems with other types of threads and singling DBZ out. Which is false considering that we don't have to deal with issues concerning political\religious threads anywhere nearly as often or on as big of a scale as with DBZ threads. We didn't ban DBZ threads for "Challenge a Viner" because we know we'll get decent debates without flame wars that way, and if you're really passionate about DBZ you won't have a problem taking a challenge to debate on those characters. Also people seem to forget that the current mods who made this decision are responsible for getting DBZ\Anime reinstated in battle forums in the first place because before we were even mods those threads weren't allowed at all because of the massive amount of flame wars and unreasonable heated debates.

#92 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

That's why you ban the flames not what they're talking about.

Obviously that didn't work.

@teerack said:
I just find it crazy you would ban the topic of DBZ from the site which is an actual appropriate subject, but then allow various political/religious threads to be posted which always resulting in inappropriate offensive ignorant bickering.

Well this would suggest a bias. It basically suggest that we are overlooking the problems with other types of threads and singling DBZ out. Which is false considering that we don't have to deal with issues concerning political\religious threads anywhere nearly as often or on as big of a scale as with DBZ threads. We didn't ban DBZ threads for "Challenge a Viner" because we know we'll get decent debates without flame wars that way, and if you're really passionate about DBZ you won't have a problem taking a challenge to debate on those characters. Also people seem to forget that the current mods who made this decision are responsible for getting DBZ\Anime reinstated in battle forums in the first place because before we were even mods those threads weren't allowed at all because of the massive amount of flame wars and unreasonable heated debates.

Sorry dude, but most of Battle threads on the Battle Forum are just overrated flame wars, main reason why i dont get in to those anymore, i still get replies from Q vs Galactus for the fact i point chapter where he show he can change reallity and say Galactus can do that too without an evidence, not only that i think i got a reply from a comment i post in 2011, it was from the battle forums.

That is why i want the Battle Forums be banned or why i post my comedy battles on off topic.

#93 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Sorry dude, but most of Battle threads on the Battle Forum are just overrated flame wars, main reason why i dont get in to those anymore, i still get replies from Q vs Galactus for the fact i point chapter where he show he can change reallity and say Galactus can do that too without an evidence, not only that i think i got a reply from a comment i post in 2011, it was from the battle forums.

That is why i want the Battle Forums be banned or why i post my comedy battles on off topic.

Well this is false but, ok...I don't see what you still getting replies from an old thread has to do with flame wars. I still get replies from threads from '07. And?

Also if you feel like this about battle forums and you claim you don't go into them, why would you want them banned? That doesn't make any sense. You already solved your own problem but you still want someone to do something about it?

#94 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: People gets insane on the battle forum, i get replies for the fact i said Q couls change reallity, most of the replies, so does Galactus, i point episodes and people say those dont count, for the fact ther is no single piece of evidence that isnt Q messing with their minds.

Worst since evidence in Galactus case was pretty damn weak, this and most of the battles that are in no way an stomp, end with people saying the same thing, over and over and over again.

This happens most of the time, the worst and thing that start all flame wars, is the fact people dont know how to find arguments and to refute them, this also make many battle that are fair looks like stomps, even when all the evidence say it isnt.

Agh, why people dont get my jokes, i have made this joke every time we talk about how lame the battle forums are.

People many times should solver their own problems be leaving?(Sarcasm)

I dont get why people ask to DBZ get banned, even when most of the times flame wars are anime fans that will always belive anime is better vs comic book fans that belive comics are better, is a case of annoying fanbases that wil always find a reason to fight.

Nerds are very violent people when they feel some one attacks the thing they like.

But is the way the internet is, everybody is very damn violent online, since no one is going to punch them in the face.

#95 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: I say tiering and codification for battle forums which members adhere to,

#96 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: That means laws and rules and there is alway legal holes that people can use if they know how.

Also, it could mean people points of vies of who dont follow the rules and who does.

#97 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000:

The community over at the battle forums make good debate threads and they even have a debunking threads for feats. Something that should be stickied and applied to prevent repetition, promote more variation. Curb fanboy/girl-ism, since adoration can go to general discussion or other threads.

#98 Posted by russellmania77 (15013 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll trade harry potter to bring back dbz

#99 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: People gets insane on the battle forum, i get replies for the fact i said Q couls change reallity, most of the replies, so does Galactus, i point episodes and people say those dont count, for the fact ther is no single piece of evidence that isnt Q messing with their minds.

Worst since evidence in Galactus case was pretty damn weak, this and most of the battles that are in no way an stomp, end with people saying the same thing, over and over and over again.

This happens most of the time, the worst and thing that start all flame wars, is the fact people dont know how to find arguments and to refute them, this also make many battle that are fair looks like stomps, even when all the evidence say it isnt.

Agh, why people dont get my jokes, i have made this joke every time we talk about how lame the battle forums are.

People many times should solver their own problems be leaving?(Sarcasm)

I dont get why people ask to DBZ get banned, even when most of the times flame wars are anime fans that will always belive anime is better vs comic book fans that belive comics are better, is a case of annoying fanbases that wil always find a reason to fight.

Nerds are very violent people when they feel some one attacks the thing they like.

But is the way the internet is, everybody is very damn violent online, since no one is going to punch them in the face.

They really don't. The battle forums on average are alot more tame than people make them out to be. Decent debating may not be going on all the time but that's not necessarily because there are flame wars. Alot of the problem with battle forums is something that isn't against the rules, which is sub-par debating. Like how you point out the instance where people keep replying to you without evidence. That's not against the rules. If one person continuously does it, that IS spamming which is against the rules but so far you have stated that, that was the case.

This doesn't happen MOST of the time. Most threads in battle forums have obvious answers but aren't clear-cut enough to be a mismatch so it's just a bunch of one word or one phrase posts.

We didn't ban DBZ threads because anyone asked for it. People have been asking for them to be banned SINCE we unbanned Anime vs. Comics. We made the decision ourselves because of the types of things we were seeing them and the ridiculous volume of flags and PM's we were getting about them on a regular basis. Also the flame wars weren't always STARTING because of Anime fans. There were rules being broken on both sides.

#100 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: I never said the Anime fans start this things, i point are that anime and comic book fans that are too dumb to debate without letting their emotions to anime or comics get in the way.

I'll trade harry potter to bring back dbz

I hope they listen to you, the HP fanbase is awful the movie one belive is better that LOTR and Star Wars.

The Book one is full of psychos, i mean you could listen they say the movie suck because in the book Harry dances in the next pattern left left right left, but in the movie he does left right left left right left.

Not kidding guys, they cry about thing like this, senseless thing that no one else notice.