#1 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

what the title says

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. It's alright.

The main problems I have with it are the same problems I expected, so I can't say that I'm too disappointed. Give it a shot.

#3 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm enjoying it. Sure it's not perfect, deviates a lot and has some plotholes. But it's keeping me amused nonetheless :)

#4 Posted by Deadite (20477 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow vs Smallville, can someone tell me which is better? It's probably unfair to compare the show to a show with 9 seasons worth of material, but here it is.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (29479 posts) - - Show Bio

It has its moments. It was a little slow, but now it's getting better.

@Deadite said:

Arrow vs Smallville, can someone tell me which is better? It's probably unfair to compare the show to a show with 9 seasons worth of material, but here it is.

Arrow doesn't have stupid mutants popping up all the time, and he's actually wearing his mask in the first episode, so it's not civilian Ollie doing all this stuff.

#6 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Ii is amusing and the quality is getting better.

#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

It still has a lot of developing to do, but I think it is worth watching the show grow.

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6665 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I'll never forgive it for the misuse of Shoda.

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19854 posts) - - Show Bio

Its good.... past the first couple episodes its great!

@Deadite said:

Smallville is better and different its set in a really comic book universe. Arrow on the other hand tries to be super realistic.

#10 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

Its all right it has its episodes. I always get disapointed somehow. The action is ok too.