#1 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

hey I'm just wondering how everyone is doing over here with their martial status. I will start this off I'm single but I hook up with friends.

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"i'm curantly in a relation ship. thanks to my mihty pimp shirt. it has helep me hookup with somany chicks it ain't funny."

OMG dude show me this shirt

#3 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm curantly in a relation ship. thanks to my mihty pimp shirt. it has helep me hookup with somany chicks it ain't funny.

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this "love life" of which you speak?

#5 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"What is this "love life" of which you speak? "

LOl u know wat I mean, martial status w.e are u getting any action?

#6 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of girls are bothering me these days.

#7 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

vato, relax hommie. i can't just take a picture of the shirt, but next time one of my ese's are at a club with me and the bring a camera while im pimpin my hoes then you'll get a shot.

#8 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"vato, relax hommie. i can't just take a picture of the shirt, but next time one of my ese's are at a club with me and the bring a camera while im pimpin my hoes then you'll get a shot."

LOl nice, ya I have no magical shirt but I do allright, I hold my own

#9 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"A lot of girls are bothering me these days."

Like in a good or bad way?

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Octagon Freak says:
LOl u know wat I mean, martial status w.e are u getting any action?"
Act-shun? What is this act-shun of which you speak? "

LOl its the BOw Chicka Wow wow ya know

#11 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Octagon Freak says:

Act-shun? What is this act-shun of which you speak?

#12 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"JT says:
Like in a good or bad way?"

A VERY GOOD WAY!

#13 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Paragon says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Act-shun? What is this act-shun of which you speak? "

LOl its the BOw Chicka Wow wow ya know"

That's the second time I've seen that typed out in the last 2 minutes... the other was my friend on MSN....

#14 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"crazy spidey says:
"JT says:
Like in a good or bad way?"
A VERY GOOD WAY!"

LOOOL, its alllll good

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"i'm curantly in a relation ship. thanks to my mihty pimp shirt. it has helep me hookup with somany chicks it ain't funny."

Dude. I just spit out my water when I was reading that. It was so Goddamn funny I can't even laugh. I can only convulse histarically in amusement.

#16 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Boken says:
Dude. I just spit out my water when I was reading that. It was so Goddamn funny I can't even laugh. I can only convulse histarically in amusement."

lol pimpshirt what gold

I am in an on and on off again relationship friends with benifits one month and girlfriend the next

women sometimes have me so perplexed

#17 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Single. Waiting on someone worth while to come my way.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Love is fake. It doesn't exist. It's just an idea that people created that there is something deeper, something real that can make people believe in happiness. However in the long run love doesn't exist, we just think it does because we need something to believe in.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Love is fake. It doesn't exist. It's just an idea that people created that there is something deeper, something real that can make people believe in happiness. However in the long run love doesn't exist, we just think it does because we need something to believe in."
I thought that was religion?"

There are people without religion. And people with religion that need to believe in something further, i.e., love.

#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84370 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Love is fake. It doesn't exist. It's just an idea that people created that there is something deeper, something real that can make people believe in happiness. However in the long run love doesn't exist, we just think it does because we need something to believe in."

I thought that was religion?

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
http://www.youtube.com/v/RlbtJvpKo8w width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">LMFAO"

... no comment. lmao

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84370 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

LMFAO

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

it sucks

#24 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i had a great love life, and then i found comicvine... its been down hill since then

#25 Posted by somechick_73 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Single. It's that simple. Not interested guys sorry. :P

#26 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Very healthy. Going on a year with my girlfriend.

#27 Posted by Rusted Faith (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Um yeah i think love does exist seeing as it's a pheremonal association with hormone secretions in a our brains...to put it scientifically...it's just that people like to romanticise and simplify principles to help them cope with the complex idea or concept.

It has also been proven that this pheremone changes forming deeper connections with previously existing experiences within one's mind, when the duration with the partner increases. Again to put it scientifically.

But then again if you dismiss LOVE as an ethereal concept, maybe we should disband with TRUTH, COURAGE, JUSTICE....for they are all just mean the absence of LIES, FEAR, FAIRNESS...so in essence they mean nothing.

Oh and i've been with my girlfriend for a year and a bit now, and she's the kewlest and i love her.

#28 Posted by Blue_Shield (749 posts) - - Show Bio

"I love carpet. I love desk. I love lamp." - Steve Carell(Anchorman)

I can't agree with the mayor of negative town up top. I have been married for over 12 years now, and things are still going well.

#29 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue_Shield says:

""I love carpet. I love desk. I love lamp." - Steve Carell(Anchorman) I can't agree with the mayor of negative town up top. I have been married for over 12 years now, and things are still going well. "

Lol nice

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Rusted Faith says:

"Um yeah i think love *does* exist seeing as it's a pheremonal association with hormone secretions in a our brains...to put it scientifically...it's just that people like to romanticise and simplify principles to help them cope with the complex idea or concept. It has also been proven that this pheremone changes forming deeper connections with previously existing experiences within one's mind, when the duration with the partner increases. Again to put it scientifically. But then again if you dismiss LOVE as an ethereal concept, maybe we should disband with TRUTH, COURAGE, JUSTICE....for they are all just mean the absence of LIES, FEAR, FAIRNESS...so in essence they mean nothing. Oh and i've been with my girlfriend for a year and a bit now, and she's the kewlest and i love her."

Scientifically, it exists, I'll give you that, but like does it really exist? If it did, people wouldn't be cheating on one another, killing each other, leaving for stupid reasons, ect.

#31 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rusted Faith says:
"Um yeah i think love *does* exist seeing as it's a pheremonal association with hormone secretions in a our brains...to put it scientifically...it's just that people like to romanticise and simplify principles to help them cope with the complex idea or concept. It has also been proven that this pheremone changes forming deeper connections with previously existing experiences within one's mind, when the duration with the partner increases. Again to put it scientifically. But then again if you dismiss LOVE as an ethereal concept, maybe we should disband with TRUTH, COURAGE, JUSTICE....for they are all just mean the absence of LIES, FEAR, FAIRNESS...so in essence they mean nothing. Oh and i've been with my girlfriend for a year and a bit now, and she's the kewlest and i love her."
Scientifically, it exists, I'll give you that, but like does it *really* exist? If it did, people wouldn't be cheating on one another, killing each other, leaving for stupid reasons, ect. "

that doesnt mean ppl cant be mistaken, i mean they could never find love or convince them selves that they are no longer, and killing comes from passion btw, and that is something that proves that love exists since it is a form of it