How far would a military get if it invaded the USA?

• 122 results
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Reptilicus
@Edamame: Don't bother lol. That guy tried to convince me American's military was owned by the North Vietnamese military in Vietnam. LOL, look at the kills ratio.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Edamame said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
@Reptilicus: what has portugal ever done to anyone? "
Violent war with Angola. "
touche. what about switzerland, Lichtenstein, or greenland?
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By thegreatfour
@Full_Spectrum: Greenland is just one big false advertisement :P
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Reptilicus
@Edamame: LOL. True, true. But if you debate with him, it'll never end.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Edamame said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
@Reptilicus: what has portugal ever done to anyone? "
Violent war with Angola. "
touche. what about switzerland, Lichtenstein, or greenland? "
Greenland belongs to Denmark.   Switzerland had some controversial bank issues with the Holocaust and World War II era.  Don't remember the specifics though. Also, I heard that Mosques aren't allowed in Switzerland. Lichtenstein? LOL "
greenland is under homerule as of 1978, and what has denmark ever done? 

that was a single hypocritical b@stard that sold out Jews to the nazi's, and i suspect that was made up for the movie Inside Man 

and the first europeans with a slave trade were the ancient greeks 2500 years ago.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Reptilicus
@Full_Spectrum: C'mon, man. You expect us to answer all of these questions? Nothing will change your opinion. You ask for a conflict that Russia wasn't truly successful at and I gave you one. But you still assist that America's military is crap because they didn't war Vietnam, but completely ignores the fact about Russia also not being successful in their conflict.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Edamame: . . . . . . . I STILL HAVE LICHTENSTEIN!!! the most faultless country on earth.
Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#116  Edited By Jotham

We're neck and neck with the EU in terms of manpower, but we dwarf them in military spending. Anyway, there's no way they could even reach our shores. They'd get halfway across the Atlantic while we're staring incredulously at our radar screens, then we'd wipe them off the map.

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Edamame:  well, tying for first still gets you a gold medal : P
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @deadpoolvironfist: i thought it was, but China is comin up on its heals quick.  And i dont care if they could all speak the same language or not, i think unless the civilians got involved in the war, the US would be taken over by the E.U. "
China, Britain, Russia All now ahead of the United States. "

WRONG
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Reptilicus said:
" @Full_Spectrum: C'mon, man. You expect us to answer all of these questions? Nothing will change your opinion. You ask for a conflict that Russia wasn't truly successful at and I gave you one. But you still assist that America's military is crap because they didn't war Vietnam, but completely ignores the fact about Russia also not being successful in their conflict. "
umm, what the hell? i've yet to mention russia. or vietnam. you must be confused... or insane.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Reptilicus
@Full_Spectrum:Nevermind. The same guy must've had the same default as you, or it was on my other account.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Reptilicus: dude, you're losing it. just take a deep breath and start at the beginning.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Reptilicus
@Full_Spectrum: Lol. No seriously, do you have a second account? Somehow, I recall seeing debating with someone that had the exact default as you.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Reptilicus: when was this? today, yesterday, year and a half ago? and i have at least a dozen accounts. I RP all the time, so i've got quite a few alts.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Reptilicus
@Full_Spectrum: DANG. I role-play too, but not on this site. I don't know how long ago, probably not more than a year though. I think my old account (have to find the pass and email) was Devilmarine or something like that.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Full_Spectrum

i really can't remember debates from more than a few months back. so i have no clue.

Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there are countries with more soldiers, but not more power than the USA , our navy is so much better than any other countries, it isnt even close, and the USA has as much and more firepower than any other country, if you dont think so, you are just being stupid.  

As far as invading, well they would board planes and ships and then die. We would see them coming from thousands of miles away and bomb them, game over. 

There is a reason that advanced countries dont invade each other anymore, its Fu$%ng ignorant to try! 
You would be wiped out. 

We can invade the less technologically advanced countries because they have no real means to stop it. We have radar, satellites, and longrange weapons. 

Go America!!!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

EU would probably take over the country
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Reptilicus
@Full_Spectrum: Oh, well. No problem. If you have an role-play elsewhere I'd be glad to add it.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9 said:

" @cyberninja said:

" @Prince CortSether: Spoken like a true American.  "

I'm sure all the legal citizens here who pay taxes, follow the law, and who have had family members killed and raped by illegal criminals are ok with it. They want to be a citizen then do it legally. It's a matter of time before terrorists cross our unsecure border and make us pay for the Federal governments inaction. Our unemployment rate is rising. There isn't enough jobs for legal citizens yet illegals are coming across in record numbers. Where are they getting work? They're either stealing or selling drugs. When the economy gets better businesses will hire illegals for cheaper labor while legal citizens will still be without work. The ancestors ofthe people who fought and made this country great will suffer for people who wouldn't even fight for their own country. That's why Mexico is in the shape it is now. But if your fine with all that then I guess you have nothing to worry about. "
the problem here lies with this. half of the united states was literally stolen from mexico. America started wars with mexico, england, france and every tribe from maine to san diego, for land. America lied, stole, raped and killed to become "great". We walked in, took everything, and declared it was "ours" and now we have the nerve to say that we belong here while others do not. I may not like half of mexico in my backyard, but i really can't stand people that think we somehow "earned" the right to live here. "
Are you kidding? The Mexican government spilled American blood on US territory. They instigated a war, they lost, they got their land taken away. That's what happens when you start **** and can't back it up. Consequences.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9 said:

" @cyberninja said:

I'm sure all the legal citizens here who pay taxes, follow the law, and who have had family members killed and raped by illegal criminals are ok with it. They want to be a citizen then do it legally. It's a matter of time before terrorists cross our unsecure border and make us pay for the Federal governments inaction. Our unemployment rate is rising. There isn't enough jobs for legal citizens yet illegals are coming across in record numbers. Where are they getting work? They're either stealing or selling drugs. When the economy gets better businesses will hire illegals for cheaper labor while legal citizens will still be without work. The ancestors ofthe people who fought and made this country great will suffer for people who wouldn't even fight for their own country. That's why Mexico is in the shape it is now. But if your fine with all that then I guess you have nothing to worry about. "
the problem here lies with this. half of the united states was literally stolen from mexico. America started wars with mexico, england, france and every tribe from maine to san diego, for land. America lied, stole, raped and killed to become "great". We walked in, took everything, and declared it was "ours" and now we have the nerve to say that we belong here while others do not. I may not like half of mexico in my backyard, but i really can't stand people that think we somehow "earned" the right to live here. "
Are you kidding? The Mexican government spilled American blood on US territory. They instigated a war, they lost, they got their land taken away. That's what happens when you start **** and can't back it up. Consequences. "
care to explain? because it was a debated territory line. then, america took all of california, new mexico, and arizona. none of which were even debated territory. you know why? because we wanted it, and offered to buy it. when the mexican government wouldn't budge, we took it. then, to add insult to injury, we cut a check and "bought" it. you can try and justify it with "they spilled blood first" but thats bullcr@p. texas leaves mexico, and mexico is the bad guy for trying to hold it's own land. but you know what they say, history is written by the winner.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Full_Spectrum said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9 said:

" @cyberninja said:

Are you kidding? The Mexican government spilled American blood on US territory. They instigated a war, they lost, they got their land taken away. That's what happens when you start **** and can't back it up. Consequences. "
care to explain? because it was a debated territory line. then, america took all of california, new mexico, and arizona. none of which were even debated territory. you know why? because we wanted it, and offered to buy it. when the mexican government wouldn't budge, we took it. then, to add insult to injury, we cut a check and "bought" it. you can try and justify it with "they spilled blood first" but thats bullcr@p. texas leaves mexico, and mexico is the bad guy for trying to hold it's own land. but you know what they say, history is written by the winner. "
Texas declared itself independent and Mexico wouldn't hear of it. They were the oppressors. Ever heard of the Thornton Affair? Around 2,000 Mexican troops attacked a US patrol of only 70 people and killed 16 of them. That's what caused Polk to declare war in addition to other hostilities made by the Mexican Government. Mexico should be thankful that the US decided to strike a deal with them and actually give money for some territory instead of pushing further into Mexico. They lost it fair and square.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9 said:

" @cyberninja said:

care to explain? because it was a debated territory line. then, america took all of california, new mexico, and arizona. none of which were even debated territory. you know why? because we wanted it, and offered to buy it. when the mexican government wouldn't budge, we took it. then, to add insult to injury, we cut a check and "bought" it. you can try and justify it with "they spilled blood first" but thats bullcr@p. texas leaves mexico, and mexico is the bad guy for trying to hold it's own land. but you know what they say, history is written by the winner. "
Texas declared itself independent and Mexico wouldn't hear of it. They were the oppressors. Ever heard of the Thornton Affair? Around 2,000 Mexican troops attacked a US patrol of only 70 people and killed 16 of them. That's what caused Polk to declare war in addition to other hostilities made by the Mexican Government. Mexico should be thankful that the US decided to strike a deal with them and actually give money for some territory instead of pushing further into Mexico. They lost it fair and square. "
the southern united states declared independance from the "oppressive" north. When the union dropped the hammer and carved a pathway of destruction from maryland to georgia, did history books start making monsters of the north? no. You and I both know that the mexican congress never verified that texas was independant and mexico was determined to keep its territory. Then the mexicans caught a US patrol on their side of the border with texas (whether or not that was the border is irrelevant) and they were well within their rights to attack. Mexico was flooded with americans, who then tried to steal their land. then when mexico fought to keep their land, they were attacked by the united states, losing 1.3 million square kilometers of their rightfully claimed land. Quit trying to demonize the mexican actions, as they were more than justified.
one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By one_upper

Winners write the history. "History" is the story of the victorious.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Full_Spectrum said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9 said:

" @cyberninja said:

I'm sure all the legal citizens here who pay taxes, follow the law, and who have had family members killed and raped by illegal criminals are ok with it. They want to be a citizen then do it legally. It's a matter of time before terrorists cross our unsecure border and make us pay for the Federal governments inaction. Our unemployment rate is rising. There isn't enough jobs for legal citizens yet illegals are coming across in record numbers. Where are they getting work? They're either stealing or selling drugs. When the economy gets better businesses will hire illegals for cheaper labor while legal citizens will still be without work. The ancestors ofthe people who fought and made this country great will suffer for people who wouldn't even fight for their own country. That's why Mexico is in the shape it is now. But if your fine with all that then I guess you have noSthing to worry about. "
Texas declared itself independent and Mexico wouldn't hear of it. They were the oppressors. Ever heard of the Thornton Affair? Around 2,000 Mexican troops attacked a US patrol of only 70 people and killed 16 of them. That's what caused Polk to declare war in addition to other hostilities made by the Mexican Government. Mexico should be thankful that the US decided to strike a deal with them and actually give money for some territory instead of pushing further into Mexico. They lost it fair and square. "
the southern united states declared independance from the "oppressive" north. When the union dropped the hammer and carved a pathway of destruction from maryland to georgia, did history books start making monsters of the north? no. You and I both know that the mexican congress never verified that texas was independant and mexico was determined to keep its territory. Then the mexicans caught a US patrol on their side of the border with texas (whether or not that was the border is irrelevant) and they were well within their rights to attack. Mexico was flooded with americans, who then tried to steal their land. then when mexico fought to keep their land, they were attacked by the united states, losing 1.3 million square kilometers of their rightfully claimed land. Quit trying to demonize the mexican actions, as they were more than justified. "
And American actions of retaliation against Mexico were more than justified. What, America is supposed to just sit back while the Texans are shoved around? No. The winner has every right to determine who is allowed what within its government, so yea, we do have the nerve to say we belong here while others do not. Victory in war is definitely earning the right to be here. That's the way it has been seen the  beginning of human history.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#136  Edited By nefarious

That depends on what military it is. What? Are you planning something?

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9 said:

" @cyberninja said:

I'm sure all the legal citizens here who pay taxes, follow the law, and who have had family members killed and raped by illegal criminals are ok with it. They want to be a citizen then do it legally. It's a matter of time before terrorists cross our unsecure border and make us pay for the Federal governments inaction. Our unemployment rate is rising. There isn't enough jobs for legal citizens yet illegals are coming across in record numbers. Where are they getting work? They're either stealing or selling drugs. When the economy gets better businesses will hire illegals for cheaper labor while legal citizens will still be without work. The ancestors ofthe people who fought and made this country great will suffer for people who wouldn't even fight for their own country. That's why Mexico is in the shape it is now. But if your fine with all that then I guess you have noSthing to worry about. "
the southern united states declared independance from the "oppressive" north. When the union dropped the hammer and carved a pathway of destruction from maryland to georgia, did history books start making monsters of the north? no. You and I both know that the mexican congress never verified that texas was independant and mexico was determined to keep its territory. Then the mexicans caught a US patrol on their side of the border with texas (whether or not that was the border is irrelevant) and they were well within their rights to attack. Mexico was flooded with americans, who then tried to steal their land. then when mexico fought to keep their land, they were attacked by the united states, losing 1.3 million square kilometers of their rightfully claimed land. Quit trying to demonize the mexican actions, as they were more than justified. "
And American actions of retaliation against Mexico were more than justified. What, America is supposed to just sit back while the Texans are shoved around? No. The winner has every right to determine who is allowed what within its government, so yea, we do have the nerve to say we belong here while others do not. Victory in war is definitely earning the right to be here. That's the way it has been seen the  beginning of human history. "
Wow, the old "might is right" doctrine. do you know who else subcribed to that? I'll give you a clue, he slaughtered 13 million people.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#138  Edited By Kurrent

We have the right to bear arms here in the good ol US so if we we're to ever get invaded, the invaders would not just be fighting the military they will be fighting the entire population of the country that has a gun.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#139  Edited By TypingKira

They'd get nowhere. We have Chuck Norris.  

Kidding! I really just wanted to post that, totally trolling, ignore me. 

Catman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Catman9
@Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9:  why would i? i like my house. I'm not the one who murdered 95 percent of California's native population. I'm not the one who made it illegal for anyone from anywhere in asia to become a citizen. I'm not the one who butchered mexican and peruvian miners for "digging up my gold". I've got a clean conscience, but i also don't claim to have earned the right to live here. I don't hate on others just because they want a better life for themselves. and i'm not a pompous @sshole with the "if you don't like it, get out" mentality. "

Know your history before you start running your mouth. Heard of Cortez? The Spaniards invaded Mexico, wiped out most of the Native American's who lived there, and bred with their women. Hence the modern day Mexican. The southern lands that are now part of the United States we supposedly took from them they had no right to. When our ancestors came over here to make a better life for themselves (like you claim about the illegals) most Native American tribes would slaughter those families trying to make homes on their territories. So don't give me that BS how innocent everyone else is and how bad we are. If people from Mexico want to come to the United States they need to be registered, become a citizen legally, and pay their share like citizens do. I'm proud of my country and I'll die fighting for it and those who won't can get the hell out!
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

It didn't work in Red Dawn when the commies invaded, and it won't work now 

Wolverines!!!!

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By SilverGalford

wars are stupid.

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By TheSheepHerder
@SilverGalford said:
" wars are stupid. "
Well unless mankind is wiped out, world leaders will have to settle their feuds with war.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SilverGalford

Well unless mankind is wiped out, world leaders will have to settle their feuds with war.  

i wonder why we have a brain
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#145  Edited By daredevil21134
@Catman9 said:
"@Full_Spectrum said:

" @Catman9:  why would i? i like my house. I'm not the one who murdered 95 percent of California's native population. I'm not the one who made it illegal for anyone from anywhere in asia to become a citizen. I'm not the one who butchered mexican and peruvian miners for "digging up my gold". I've got a clean conscience, but i also don't claim to have earned the right to live here. I don't hate on others just because they want a better life for themselves. and i'm not a pompous @sshole with the "if you don't like it, get out" mentality. "

Know your history before you start running your mouth. Heard of Cortez? The Spaniards invaded Mexico, wiped out most of the Native American's who lived there, and bred with their women. Hence the modern day Mexican. The southern lands that are now part of the United States we supposedly took from them they had no right to. When our ancestors came over here to make a better life for themselves (like you claim about the illegals) most Native American tribes would slaughter those families trying to make homes on their territories. So don't give me that BS how innocent everyone else is and how bad we are. If people from Mexico want to come to the United States they need to be registered, become a citizen legally, and pay their share like citizens do. I'm proud of my country and I'll die fighting for it and those who won't can get the hell out! "

Go Catman lol
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#146  Edited By TheCerealKillz

I'm thinking about moving to Canada. No one is gonna hurt me there >_> <_< >_<