• 62 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by NicholasAgot (234 posts) - - Show Bio

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

#2 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

Something like that actually happened to a girl in Thailand, I think. Kinda depresses me.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225704 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on what type of God it is essentially...

#4 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

"He comes to me."

#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4588 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot himself/herself with the gun of the Saint of Killers.

#6 Edited by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Very carefully...

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (6318 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch the movie "Begotten"

Online
#8 Posted by Ms. Omega (4588 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch the movie "Begotten"

Thanks for that. I wasn't planning to sleep tonight anyway.

#10 Edited by consolemaster001 (6318 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@consolemaster001 said:

Watch the movie "Begotten"

Thanks for that. I wasn't planning to sleep tonight anyway.

LOL

Here watch the full movie >:-)

Online
#12 Posted by Zionis (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: oh trust me i know this website. far worse and more brutal pics of REAL people. decapitations(videos), head split in half with brain coming out, etc.

#13 Posted by Ms. Omega (4588 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

They just have to call Kratos and tell him they screwed his wife. So begins the waiting game.

Online
#15 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@consolemaster001 said:

Watch the movie "Begotten"

Thanks for that. I wasn't planning to sleep tonight anyway.

LOL

Here watch the full movie >:-)

You are a cruel and evil man.

#16 Posted by Bruxae (14152 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Ohh I love that movie, its so hard to find on DVD thats not imported or fake though.. :(

#17 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@zionis said:

@consolemaster001: oh trust me i know this website. far worse and more brutal pics of REAL people. decapitations(videos), head split in half with brains coming out, etc.

#18 Posted by waezi2 (9089 posts) - - Show Bio

He has to find Linkara, so he can nitpick the hell out of him!

#19 Posted by Nefarious (23752 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods can't kill themselves.

#20 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

He just asks Batman.

Online
#21 Posted by joshmightbe (24819 posts) - - Show Bio

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

I doubt a God like Thor would be fragile enough to be made suicidal from being made fun of.

Online
#22 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to need a bag of IV fluids soon.

#23 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would God want to kill himself?

#24 Posted by joshmightbe (24819 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I know lots of people who get made fun of constantly that have never even considered killing themselves, so I doubt very seriously that a God would even be bothered by the notion. Maybe its a generational thing but I was brought up with the sticks and stones philosophy so insults don't really bother me enough to actually get depressed over them so I'm probably not getting the point of this thread.

Online
#25 Posted by BumpyBoo (10973 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to Silent Hill.

There, it is possible for a god to be killed by a freakin' teenager. With a katana.

Moderator
#26 Posted by wildvine (10428 posts) - - Show Bio

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

This sounds like a cry for help to me....

Moderator
#27 Posted by NicholasAgot (234 posts) - - Show Bio

NAAAAAAA!!!

#28 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

He would take out those making fun of him.

God isn't going to kill himself.

#29 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I know lots of people who get made fun of constantly that have never even considered killing themselves, so I doubt very seriously that a God would even be bothered by the notion. Maybe its a generational thing but I was brought up with the sticks and stones philosophy so insults don't really bother me enough to actually get depressed over them so I'm probably not getting the point of this thread.

Same here.

#30 Edited by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would shoot himself.

Now let's see if anybody gets the reference...

Moderator
#31 Edited by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

I read a really good short SF story that had the reasons humans exist is to kill God. It was really neat and well presented.

Can't remember the title sadly.

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

Turns human

#33 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: THE MOTHER F#CK^NG BAD WRITTEN COMICS?

#34 Posted by waezi2 (9089 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by joshmightbe (24819 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Thor even use the internet?

Online
#36 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

Very carefully.

#37 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: THE MOTHER F#CK^NG BAD WRITTEN COMICS?

No, and it's not referring to Marvel's Thor. It's from a book.

Moderator
#38 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@cybrilious4 said:

@jedixman: THE MOTHER F#CK^NG BAD WRITTEN COMICS?

No, and it's not referring to Marvel's Thor. It's from a book.

I don't think anyone's getting that one.

#39 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to need a bag of IV fluids soon.

Oh my.

#40 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@cybrilious4 said:

@jedixman: THE MOTHER F#CK^NG BAD WRITTEN COMICS?

No, and it's not referring to Marvel's Thor. It's from a book.

I don't think anyone's getting that one.

It's from American Gods. Thor committed suicide because people didn't worship him anymore, and he couldn't handle obscurity.

Moderator
#41 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@cybrilious4 said:

@jedixman said:

@cybrilious4 said:

@jedixman: THE MOTHER F#CK^NG BAD WRITTEN COMICS?

No, and it's not referring to Marvel's Thor. It's from a book.

I don't think anyone's getting that one.

It's from American Gods. Thor committed suicide because people didn't worship him anymore, and he couldn't handle obscurity.

What's it about? Christianity and how Jesus stands above everyone else?

#42 Posted by joshmightbe (24819 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: No its about the world moving beyond the need of gods

Online
#43 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

Fascinating question...I'm serious, this is a GREAT question! I'm going to have to think about this for, like, a day.

#44 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

He lets these guys touch him

#45 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to need a bag of IV fluids soon.

:(

#46 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:
@nicholasagot said:

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

Something like that actually happened to a girl in Thailand, I think. Kinda depresses me.

Happens a lot, unfortunately. Everywhere.

#47 Posted by slacker the hacker (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy

He wills himself to kill himself or he simply takes away his own immortality.

Of course it depends which gods or God. But hey that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

#48 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@veshark said:
@nicholasagot said:

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

Something like that actually happened to a girl in Thailand, I think. Kinda depresses me.

Happens a lot, unfortunately. Everywhere.

Yeah I just read about it in the news a couple days prior. This 20-year old girl's friends were making fun of her on FB, so she tried to kill herself by drinking bleach. Died a couple of days later.

#49 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

That makes me so sad. Poor thing. Her "friends" are hopefully devastated. They might as well have poured the bleach into a glass for her.

#50 Edited by consolemaster001 (6318 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@lykopis said:

@veshark said:
@nicholasagot said:

If God (Like Thor) was getting made fun of too much on the internet by his friends on earth and wanted to commit suicide and die forever, how could he do that?

Something like that actually happened to a girl in Thailand, I think. Kinda depresses me.

Happens a lot, unfortunately. Everywhere.

Yeah I just read about it in the news a couple days prior. This 20-year old girl's friends were making fun of her on FB, so she tried to kill herself by drinking bleach. Died a couple of days later.

Amanda todd ?

Online